Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: WTF? Question About A Dream... (Read 1309 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: WTF? Question About A Dream...
Jul 5th, 2009 at 10:53am

Hi supermodel,

Souls do get held back by their loved ones that make demands to them.  (Poor Michael J !)  Love is truly a connection so if the live ones are tugging at her connections, demanding answers etc, it can keep her from going into the Light and the Afterlife.

Could you get the word to them that they need to give any soul some time before they start contacting her/him?  Especially when it's someone they know well because then the connections are strongest.

Bets Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #1 - Jul 5th, 2009 at 7:48pm

well said....sometime when we demand "time" of those who have died we keep them attuned to this time and sphere of energy/life time. I beleave it better to give them you blessing of love and let them move on. They need nothing more from us...yet we who are left behind here somehow feel we must keep this bond we had strong. Not to forget them. Most likly she needs no help from these people. People who truly understand would never keep her back from moving onward. Because keeping her here is a form of entrapment and could represent a type of a hell situation for her. I am not saying to forget her. Just to love her and be happy for her having been a part of you life experience. I know that you already know that she is just fine. True ghost hunters/releasers wouldn't be looking in her direction. She has only just passed. (and shes not entrapped with the energy or timeline) A true ghost hunter moves to assist those who are trapped within an experience or timeline. I happen to know one through TMI.
One other thing. Not everyone needs to be retrieved. Most of us move on over just fine without any help needed. She needed no retrieval from her experience.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2009 at 1:38pm

Thanks guys. My friend is still weirded out by the whole thing but I told her that she should talk with her mother and try to get those "ghost hunting" family members to stop what they are doing.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.