Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
In what book Mr. Moen describes Focus Fifteen? (Read 13155 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: In what book Mr. Moen describes Focus Fifteen?
Reply #30 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 5:16am

So much about "belief" and "knowledge".

I wish you some other, more pleasant delusions.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #31 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 10:51am

Heimdall,
"We hunt them down and kill one by one, using Black Magick."

When reading your posts about resurrection, my initial thought was that to be so consumed by the physical, the possibility of a dark polarity adherence was pretty big. While you let your body take control of the steering wheel of your life, you're forgetting about the real selves of those you portray to have power over, the beings that can be found if you while out-of-body follow the silver cords from the bodies to the end of the lines. Their plans for their incarnations will never be diverted, no matter how hard you try, using black magick, beautiful but poisoned flowers, evil but funny looking facial expressions, nor grim tickling of the funny bone. What your plans and outcomes are I couldn't possibly tell, but I wouldn't be surprised if your and YOUR plans are totally different.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #32 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:32pm

Heimdall wrote: "I promised the woman, who runs one of his churches is the US to hang her on the inverted cross with her guts out. A pay for discreditation of our Goal and Ideas."

Recoverer responds: "Chances are you are so brainwashed that you won't listen to me, but nevertheless I'll try.

The afterlife does in fact exist, and this is where we end up after we die. We end up in a place that matches our overall state of mind and energetic level. With the kind of intention you stated above, it sounds like you're on the wrong path. I suggest that you come up with the courage to question your beliefs, so you can find your own way. Grabovoy does not hold the key to your spiritual destiny. It is completely up to you to decide if you want to live according to positive qualities such as love. If you find that you are not able to seriously question him and see yourself out of his influence, perhaps you should be concerned.

P.S. I didn't get what I posted from Wikipedia.

« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2009 at 8:11pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 1:10pm

Heimdell, I have been reading your posts, and those of others here, with interest. Wouldn't it be a conflict of interest/purpose/intent to promote eternal life through resurrection while maintaining murderous thoughts toward other human beings here on earth? I am having difficulty following your logic when I hear you speak about your 'enemies' here on earth. Even if resurrection is not involved, but only immortality, by whatever means, how do you justify your thoughts of revenge toward others? For someone who wants eternal life, what is the satisfaction of a life which includes the destruction of others? I don't believe that a true teacher of integrity would support a mentality of war while claiming to care for others. That is my own belief, of course. You may take it for what it's worth.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #34 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:19pm

Hello,

I understand your questions and wonder.

Quote:
Heimdell, I have been reading your posts, and those of others here, with interest. Wouldn't it be a conflict of interest/purpose/intent to promote eternal life through resurrection while maintaining murderous thoughts toward other human beings here on earth? I am having difficulty following your logic when I hear you speak about your 'enemies' here on earth. Even if resurrection is not involved, but only immortality, by whatever means, how do you justify your thoughts of revenge toward others? For someone who wants eternal life, what is the satisfaction of a life which includes the destruction of others? I don't believe that a true teacher of integrity would support a mentality of war while claiming to care for others. That is my own belief, of course. You may take it for what it's worth. 

When in the state of War, the Laws of War do take place. We are in this state. Attempts to kill weren't started by us, but by our enemies. Some of us have very serious health damages. We just fought back. Now we assail and ruin their energy protection, killing without mercy, like it was many times in Atlantis. If not we, then they will kill us.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #35 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:22pm

Each huge step to a more positive stage or a new Era is usually revolution, not evolution. And revolution is impossible without bloodshed. Unfortunately it's so.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Jul 2nd, 2009 at 8:10am

Ah, revolution.

Heimdall, I could swear I corrected your name after my last post. You see, that is much more important to me than fighting anyone.

So, I simply thank you here for reminding me of that fact. And then, (or is it now?) I can have peace.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #37 - Jul 2nd, 2009 at 12:38pm

Perhaps if people just ignore Heimdall's posts he'll go away. I for one am not going to read them anymore, because anybody who justifies murder and black magic does not represent divine will, no matter what kind of justifications they come up with.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - Jul 2nd, 2009 at 2:52pm

I will add one thing. If Grigory Grabovoy has magical powers such as the ability to teleport, why didn't he teleport himself out of jail?
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2009 at 8:28pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #39 - Jul 3rd, 2009 at 5:18am

Moonsandjunes,

Quote:
So, I simply thank you here for reminding me of that fact. And then, (or is it now?) I can have peace.

I don't remember, that I reminded you of anything. If you misspelled, I didn't and don't care.

Recoverer,

Quote:
Perhaps if people just ignore Heimdall's posts he'll go away. I for one am not going to read them anymore, because anybody who justifies murder and black magic does not represent divine will, no matter what kind of justifications they come up with.

Don't worry. This forum makes me feel sick. I hate the "advocates of death" as I call folks like you, and I hate Necromancy, you all are obviously into.
It's YOU, who are actually murdering people. You push them hell knows where and hell knows for what "divine" purpose, hell knows by what infernal forces suggested to you. All of you exchange energies with inorganics, because no journey to the "beyond" is possible without it. The same with lucid dreams. So you are already half-humans. Your impersonal, faint, bloodless replies just affirm it. This what's really DARK.
And we are in War. In the state of War killing each other is normal. The more so, we didn't start it. And the more so, we know, that finally we'll Resurrect these scoundrels too, if they are Humans of course. Resurrecting Pleiadians and other ETs is not our business.
Why do you have so negative attitude to murders? Your ideology is freedom by getting rid of Physical Bodies. So, from you point of view we FREE our enemies. It must be good for them? And, BTW, why don't you kill yourself? What are you waiting for?
"Divine will". Whose "divine will"? I know only one Divine Will, this is of My Own.
OK, if you mean the Will Of The Creator, then He Gifted you with your Physical Bodies Once And Forever. And you consider them some crap, which slows down your evolution or development. Have you read Bible? Everyone Shall be Resurrected in his Physical Body. You don't accept the Holy Bible? Then of what "divine will" are you speaking about? Perhaps the "divine will" of the entities from the Tunnels of Set, which you name "non-physical friends"?

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." Aleister Crowley.
When you do, what YOU REALLY WILL to do, this will be not only your Will, but also the Will of God. Not the will of various mind parasites.

Quote:
I will add one thing. If Grigory Grabovoy has magical powers such as the ability to teleport, why didn't he teleport himself out of jail?

One of FAQs. Many people suppose, that FSB (ex-KGB) have worked on his brain a bit, using psychotronic generators. Do you know the abilities of the modern psychotronics? By the way, Hemi-Sync is a psychotronic technique too, but useful by itself. I highly respect Robert Monroe and believe, that his invention just has accreted with an ugly cult of death, his adept have developed. Each cult serves for making money by zombifying people. This is an example. When Mr. Monroe controlled TMI, it was almost non-commercial.

That's all. I say Good Bye to all of you.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Jul 3rd, 2009 at 7:41pm

It's okay if you don't remember. I will remember, and I will continue to care about you, wherever you may find yourself, Heimdall. That's a promise. No doubt, there will be many there, and it's okay if you don't notice me.

Heimdall wrote on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 5:18am:
Moonsandjunes,

Quote:

I don't remember, that I reminded you of anything. If you misspelled, I didn't and don't care.

I say Good Bye to all of you.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #41 - Jul 4th, 2009 at 8:13am

Heimdall wrote on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 5:18am:
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." Aleister Crowley.

This is the one they all quote wrongly, as it leaves out the second part of the entire thing:
'Love is the law, love under will'.
-which then adds a completely different complexion on it.
Not that it appeals to me -done that bought the T shirt, etc.
Most of the black magic, chaos magic stuff TO ME (obviously anyone else can decide differently) seems rather irrelevant. Great for those who want to control this world -and there seem to be a tremendous number who don't actually get anywhere; Crowley ended his days in very mean circumstances.
For other seekers, there are far more interesting and benevolent ways to get there.

Best wishes,

David.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #42 - Jul 5th, 2009 at 7:25pm

Non the less of how many here are reacting to your beliefs, you have the right to believe in what you wish. Not many here, including myself agree with all that you have said. In the/our end we will all find what we are looking for. I wish you well on your journey of knowledge and understanding. I personally believe that the truth of God is within all of us. There is no need of a resurrection of the Christ within another human being, only a desire for one. Don't let your desires overtake your real and true understanding of love and of God. I hope when you reach the end of your search, that what you find is what you were looking for in the first place. I leave my hand extended to you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.