Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
In what book Mr. Moen describes Focus Fifteen? (Read 13171 times)
Heimdall

Re: In what book Mr. Moen describes Focus Fifteen?
Reply #15 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 5:01pm

BTW, I don't watch TV at all. And hate Putin and the Government.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #16 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 6:58pm

perhaps you should read that area of the book again....page 122, where is says that  AIDS is just a new form of the disease processes spawned by overpopulation. Where does it say that " they" launched AIDS? There work is more in preparing for an onslaught of new entries who will be finishing out there time here on earth. You should read a few pages back on that. 120 and 121. Your getting some of it but there seams to be some confusion still. Like..there not out there helping Christians. They don't give a darn if your Christian or not. Nor if your living a gay experience this lifetime. They don't care. Just like I don't care if your a Russian or a Jew, black or white. Does it really matter. True Christians don't hate Jews. Anyways, re read those pages. You will see what I am saying.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #17 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 7:21pm

I read very attentively. Place a quote here if Mr. Moen permits. But quote ALL the talk about the extermination plans.

Quote:
There work is more in preparing for an onslaught of new entries who will be finishing out there time here on earth.

Isn't just this enough? Finishing why? Because these "Necromongers" decided so.

Quote:
onslaught of new entries

Sounds as if at the butchery. Or in Auschwitz.

I don't know if they care what race or religion you belong to. They use religions for enslavement (religion has no other purpose) nations. That's why if gays make Christians less confident in their religion of the worms, then AIDS is double good to them. It kills all plus gays.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #18 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 12:54am

What you're going to do in the afterlife? Start a war? Cause remember, even warriors must die. Probably sooner than most civilians.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #19 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 12:32pm

Sorry Heimdall, I don't know how to post from Bruces writing. He is on line as I write this and perhaps he can oblige. I suggest getting the book and reading it.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #20 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 2:17pm

Where are you getting your information about what is in Bruces books if you haven't read them?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 2:46pm

Well I for one don't want to be a physical being for an extended period of time. My spiritual experiences have shown me that it is much more preferable to exist as a spirit being.

Regarding freedom, I believe that freedom is a matter of having the freedom of mind to determine what the most wonderful way of existing is. If we get caught up in our beliefs and attachments, we won't have the requisite freedom of mind.

I agree with Bruce in that things like the holocaust and the state of this World happen not because such occurences are imposed on us from above (nor below), but because many humans are living their life in a negative way.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #22 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 3:29pm

Hi there,

Quote:
Well I for one don't want to be a physical being for an extended period of time. My spiritual experiences have shown me that it is much more preferable to exist as a spirit being.

Then why you don't make this moment closer and simply overdose with heroine, for example? Quick and efficent to achieve your preference.

Quote:
Regarding freedom, I believe that freedom is a matter of having the freedom of mind to determine what the most wonderful way of existing is. If we get caught up in our beliefs and attachments, we won't have the requisite freedom of mind.

I agree. Knowledge is way higher, than any beliefs.

Quote:
I agree with Bruce in that things like the holocaust and the state of this World happen not because such occurences are imposed on us from above (nor below), but because many humans are living their life in a negative way.

It's a method of suggestion the feeling of guilt. All the "white" religions and teachings manipulate the Adepts via such statements. Bruce describes a mere Nazi ideology which (from his words) he perceived from some entities of higher development. I hope he perceived it being stoned on pot (I guess he enjoys it, because he smacked his lips on describing the term "stoned" and talking about pot, while the Workshop in Poland). Let it better be his trip report, than truth. If so, most likely it's his own point of view. Sneaking hatred to gays. And to wealthy people, like his Teacher Robert Monroe, for example.

Quote:
What you're going to do in the afterlife? Start a war? Cause remember, even warriors must die. Probably sooner than most civilians.

I don't accept terms like "afterlife". All are Physically Immortal, but a few know it. Read Grigory Grabovoy. If to people like you, I die, then I'll Rise again for Revenge. Until I kill all of my enemies.
Quote:
Sorry Heimdall, I don't know how to post from Bruces writing. He is on line as I write this and perhaps he can oblige. I suggest getting the book and reading it.

Sorry Hawkeye, how could I write and argue about it, if I hadn't read it?

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #23 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 3:38pm

Perhaps a re-read is in order because to me it seams pretty apparent you didn't fully understand what you were reading or the context in which Moen writes of his experiences are above what your current reality can except or understand. I thought you had said in an earlier post that you had not read the book.(the third post on this blog) In fact, you seam pretty angry to me. Are you or am I wrong? Did you attend that workshop in Poland or are you getting the information second hand?

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #24 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 4:00pm

From the point I asked my first question to Bruce Moen some time has passed, hasn't it? So, I've already read it. Does it take much time?

Angry? No. I used Hemi-Sync for a period of time as a good supplement to the Atlantean Magick by Grabovoy. Grigory Petrovich recommended to use meditations to reach the state of coherent work of hemispheres. I found that Hemi-Synk is better, that any meditation. Besides both the Personality of Robert Monroe and his voice are very pleasant to me.

Found this site, because read somewhere, that his Adept Bruce Moen described Focus Fifteeen in details. I wanted to know how to work properly with this point in consciousness, because my experience shows it's very dangerous for a Magician himself. It's the Chaos Magick, very close to what Austin Osman Spare did.

Now I only can confirm in my suspicions. The things seem even worse.

I'm not angry. I'm opposite to Moen's ideology. And to ideology of most of you.
Must read his reply attentively. To hit the weakpoints in it. There are really lots of them.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #25 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 5:06pm

Thanks for the clarification. Four days since the posting isn't to long. You must have just flowen through the book. I have re-read his books a number of times and get something new each time I read them.
I also find the Hemi Sync tapes the best way in achieving the F15 state and holding it there for exploration. Bob Monroe did have a great voice. I hope you find the answers your looking for Heimdall. Good luck on your explorations.
(hold fast your dreams)

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #26 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 6:27pm

I take it you are a follower of Grigory Grabovoy work. There are a few things that he has spoken about or claimed that I have a bit of a problem with, but other parts can not be totally dismissed. Raising the dead...well....I am not so sure about that. Communication with them is a differant thing. Same with him being the second incarnate of Christ. Man, there a lot of them out there. From LRH to Jim Jones to him. If I said I was the Christ, would that make me him?  Its not up to me to say who or what is right to believe in. But for me....experiences I have had make me know that there is a lot of bung out there and a lot of people who are tring to make money off other peoples weakness and pain. The true Christ wouldn't be holding out his hand for payment. I think that the Russian courts thought he might be tring to pull a fast one also. Perhaps it was some members of his cult that are the ones who did the miss deeds. What say you? What was his understanding of communication with those who no longer have a body?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 6:44pm

Heimdall:

You seem to have no problem being blunt, so I'll be blunt. If you're following Grigory Grabovoy, you're following a cult leader. Guys like him who claim to be the second coming of Christ are a dime a dozen. They are psychopathic narcisists.

Below is an article about him. If you're trying to recruit people for his cult, you're barking up the wrong tree. Sorry for all the cliches, but all these false Christs are nothing but a bunch of cliches.

"Grigory Petrovich Grabovoy (born November 14, 1963 in KazakhstanKazakhstan
Kazakhstan, also Kazakstan , officially the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a large Eurasian country in Central Asia and Eastern Europe. Ranked as the List of countries by area as well as the world's largest landlocked country, it has a territory of 2,727,300 km? ....
) is a RussiaRussia
Russia , or the Russian Federation , is a list of countries spanning more than one continent country extending over much of northern Eurasia....
n psychic who claims the ability to abolish death, resurrect the deadResurrection
Miraculous resurrection of one sort or another has been a recurrent theme or central doctrine of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and other Abrahamic religions....
, cure cancerCancer
Cancer is a class of diseases in which a group of cell display uncontrolled growth , invasion , and sometimes metastasis . These three malignant properties of cancers differentiate them from benign tumors, which are self-limited, do not invade or metastasize....
and AIDSAIDS
Acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome is a disease of the human immune system caused by the HIV ....
, teleportTeleportation
Teleportation is the transfer of matter from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, either by paranormal means or through technological artifice....
, and pinpoint and resolve at distance mechanical and electronic problems on airplanes, space stations, atomic electric power stations and any other technical constructions. He discusses his abilities in his three volume book The Practice of Control. The Way to Salvation. The goal of the teaching of Grabovoi, according to himself, is passing on the Knowledge of The Lord to the people all over the World in order to save them from the possible global catastrophe, enable each one to reach perfect health, physical immortality, resurrect in their physical bodies everyone who's gone and provide the eternal constructive and harmonious development of the entire mankind. He also claimed himself as a second advent of Christ on EarthSecond Coming
In Christian theology, the Second Coming is the anticipated return of Jesus from Heaven to earth, an event to fulfill aspects of Claimed Messianic prophecies of Jesus, such as the general resurrection of the dead, the Last Judgment of the dead and the living and the full establishment of the Kingdom of God on Earth , including the Messianic...
. According to prosecution in 2005, Grabovoy promised grieving mothers of the 2004 Beslan school hostage crisisBeslan school hostage crisis
The Beslan school hostage crisis began when a group of armed terrorists, demanding an end to the Second Chechen War, took more than 1,100 people hostage on September 1, 2004, at School Number One in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia-Alania, an autonomous republic in the North Caucasus region of the Russian Federation....
, that he could resurrect their dead children. The Mothers of BeslanMothers of Beslan
Mothers of Beslan or Beslan Mothers' Committee is a support group and interest group of parents whose children were among the more than 365 victims of the 2004 Beslan school hostage crisis in North Ossetia-Alania....
later accused Grabovoy of an attempt to "zombify" (brainwashBrainwashing
Brainwashing consists of any effort aimed at instilling certain attitudes and beliefs in a person ? beliefs sometimes unwelcome or in conflict with the person's prior beliefs and knowledge, in order to affect that individual's value system and subsequent thought-patterns and behaviors....
) them and accused the Russian secret service of provocationProvocation
A provocation is an act that causes a response.Provocation and provoke can refer to:* Provocation , a type of legal defense in court which claims the "victim" provoked the accused's actions...
"aimed at discrediting and getting rid of" the movement. Afterwards Susanna Dudieva (the Chair of the Mothers of BeslanMothers of Beslan
Mothers of Beslan or Beslan Mothers' Committee is a support group and interest group of parents whose children were among the more than 365 victims of the 2004 Beslan school hostage crisis in North Ossetia-Alania....
) gave an interview praising Grabovoy's efforts . On April 7, 2006, Grabovoy was arrested in a MoscowMoscow
Moscow is the capital and the largest types of inhabited localities in Russia of the Russian Federation. It is also the largest European cities and metropolitan areas, with the Moscow metropolitan area ranking among the largest urban areas in the world....
hotel and detained on suspicion of fraudulently obtaining money from parents of the Beslan tragedy, a charge that carried a sentence of up to three years in prison.

According to Novaya GazetaNovaya Gazeta
Novaya Gazeta is a Russian newspaper well-known in the country for its critical and investigative coverage of Russian political and social affairs....
, the followers of Grabovoy promised to sue for "incitement of religious hatred" every media publishing negative information about their leader. Grabovoy sued newspaper Komsomolskaya PravdaKomsomolskaya Pravda
Komsomolskaya Pravda is a Russian tabloid newspaper. It was the All-Union newspaper of the Soviet Union and an official organ of the Central Committee of the Komsomol between 1925 and 1991....
for 1.2 billion roubles (approximately $50 mln) but lost in the Savelovsky Court of MoscowMoscow
Moscow is the capital and the largest types of inhabited localities in Russia of the Russian Federation. It is also the largest European cities and metropolitan areas, with the Moscow metropolitan area ranking among the largest urban areas in the world....
. One of the activists demanding persecution of Grabovoy, Evgeny Saurov, was arrested and sentenced to a conditional one year sentence for the alleged threats to his former wife that is an active supporter of Grabovoy. Novaya Gazeta also alleged that Grabovoy had so strong protectors that it needed a personal order by Vladimir PutinVladimir Putin
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin was the second President of Russia and is the current Prime Minister of Russia as well as chairman of United Russia and Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Union of Russia and Belarus....
to arrest Grabovoy.

On July 7 2008 Tagansky Court (Moscow) found Grabovoy guilty of 11 episodes of fraudFraud
In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction....
on exceptionally large scale and sentenced him to 11 years of imprisonment. According to the court sentence, Grabovoy organized a pyramid schemePyramid scheme
File:Pyramid scheme.svgA pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, often without any product or Service being delivered....
, franchisingFranchising
Franchising refers to the methods of practicing and using another person's philosophy of business. The franchisor grants the independent operator the right to distribute its products, techniques, and trademarks for a percentage of gross monthly sales and a royalty fee....
his "followers" to practice the cult provided that they remit 10% of receipts to Grabovoy. The court considered these receipts from the relatives of deceased people (an average of 40 thousand Russian roubles for resurrection of the dead) as an outward fraud. Relatives saw neither the resurrected dead nor money.

The court sentence is not yet in force, leaving Grabovoy's defence time to file an appealAppeal
In law, an appeal is a process for requesting a formal change to an official decision.The specific procedures for appealing, including even whether there is a right of appeal from a particular type of decision, can vary greatly from country to country....
, which they intend to do s. On 15 September 2008 a group of Russian advocates brought an action to institute criminal proceedings against Vladimir PutinVladimir Putin
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin was the second President of Russia and is the current Prime Minister of Russia as well as chairman of United Russia and Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Union of Russia and Belarus....
and ruling President of the Russian Federation MedvedevMedvedev
Medvedev and female Medvedeva , from Russian medved' , meaning the animal "bear", are Russian surnames.Notable bearers of the name include:...
to the United NationsUnited Nations
The United Nations is an international organization whose stated aims are to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, Social change, human rights and achieving world peace....
, the Hague Tribunal, the International Criminal Court for Grigoriy Grabovoy’s criminal prosecution. One of the initiators of this appeal is Mikhail Trepashkin, the famous lawyer. He was interviewed in the Russian service Voice of AmericaVoice of America
Voice of America is the official external Radio broadcasting and television broadcasting service of the Federal government of the United States....
about this matter."
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2009 at 7:59pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #28 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 8:50pm

What you read in Wikipedia has very little to do with truth. The English version just copies the Russian one. The same with TV. Brainwashing as said by yourself. Grabovoy claimed his intent to become the President of Russia. He had a powerful support. It's prettty enough to get imprisoned. There was Khodorkovski before him. No esoteric, just a millionaire. First was sentenced to 11 years (later they reduced to 8), second to 10 years. It's a pure political case with numerous violations of human rights and Konstutution. Both cases are fabricated. Read about the defence actions. His case is already in Strasburg. It's a semi-fashist dictatorship in Russia.

As to Jesus Christ, it's a falsification by his closest people, who wanted to take his seat. Though some falks keep speculating on it even now. There are 3 churches of Grabovoy in the US. He hated it. Those who try to make money on his name or The Teaching are our enemies. I promised the woman, who runs one of his churches is the US to hang her on the inverted cross with her guts out. A pay for discreditation of our Goal and Ideas. 
The same with Beslan. A lie. He never visited Beslan and promised them anything.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #29 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 9:01pm

Quote:
What say you? What was his understanding of communication with those who no longer have a body?

He Resurrected four people. It's notarized. But mostly taught to do it and many other things. Read the book, you'll know. The cases are there and methods are there.

The money was taken by his environment. He was plunged into scientific research and his plans. Didn't notice was was happening under his nose. His mistake was that President thing, also suggested by "friends". Now he's in prison, the thieves and marauders are free. We hunt them down and kill one by one, using Black Magick.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.