Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bill Wiese 23 minutes in Hell (Read 9731 times)
moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: Bill Wiese 23 minutes in Hell
Reply #15 - Jun 24th, 2009 at 1:05pm

You got that right.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #16 - Jun 24th, 2009 at 1:26pm

Quote:
I just know that something very special is waiting on the other side.

I have come to the conclusion it is not waiting there so much as it is ALWAYS here and we are ALWAYS there too....even this very moment.
In my reasoning we are asking questions because we are Becoming More Aware with each life time we have on Earth (or whatever planets/worlds we have lived in).
That is the 'reason' we are asking more and more questions...Awareness!

We choose to forget when we incarnate but as lifetimes go on we are waking up and evolving to what we all want...
To be one with the Prime Creator.
So by the time we are Aware Enough I suppose we will not need to reincarnate anymore and we just move on...

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jun 24th, 2009 at 1:44pm

Thanks, Dood, I like that perspective. I stand corrected by Dood. Smiley

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 24th, 2009 at 2:00pm

Dood-

Have you read any of Michael Newton's books?  His clients, under deep hypnosis, state that when we incarnate, we only take part of our energy.  The remaining part continues on in the spiritual world.  So we are existing "here" and "there" at the same time.  

As a matter of fact, that is also what ACIM says, when the author states that we separated from God but yet, at the same time, the separation never took place. Maybe it's all an illusion. 

Even if we conduct tons of experiments trying to substantiate the existence of the afterlife and we consistently fail, that in no way proves that the afterlife does not exist.

But who knows, we may learn things along the way.

R

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #19 - Jun 24th, 2009 at 4:27pm

Roger,

Interestingly "Lighted Passage" seems to say essentially the same thing as Newton and ACIM.  Vincent describes his experience of this as the soul and spirit being distinct counterparts.

My own experiences have also shown me that I am my total being consciousness while at the same time I am what I know myself to be in ELS consciousness.

When I send your book back check out the chapter "The Integration of Soul and Spirit.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #20 - Jun 24th, 2009 at 11:03pm

rondele wrote on Jun 24th, 2009 at 2:00pm:
Dood-

Have you read any of Michael Newton's books?  His clients, under deep hypnosis, state that when we incarnate, we only take part of our energy.  The remaining part continues on in the spiritual world.  So we are existing "here" and "there" at the same time.  

As a matter of fact, that is also what ACIM says, when the author states that we separated from God but yet, at the same time, the separation never took place. Maybe it's all an illusion. 

Even if we conduct tons of experiments trying to substantiate the existence of the afterlife and we consistently fail, that in no way proves that the afterlife does not exist.

But who knows, we may learn things along the way.

R

Rondele,
Yes I have read Journey and Destiny of Souls.
I was kinda thinking of that when I posted but, I did not want to quote an 'Outside Source'.  hahaha!
They are great books but, I still hold off on them being 100% true because we ALL filter info in our bodies just like the Author of that book must have as well as his clients.

MoonandJune...Oh...please do not feel corrected by me. Smiley
I am just a Dood....I am no expert on anything...
Go with your GUT.  It is your reality and not mine.
I firmly believe we make our realities in many ways.
Sure there probably are similarities but, you 'see' what you see and I 'see' what I see...and so forth.
I hope that made some sense...I am a bit tired.

In fact I have been reading Destiny of Souls recently so Rondele and I are having a synchronous moment. Wink

Maybe I will start a thread on his books...
Cut out some excerpts and discuss them.

« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009 at 3:41am by Old Dood »  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jun 25th, 2009 at 5:42am

Hi Kathy-

Yes, I recall Vincent making that distinction, thanks for the reminder.

Dood- I recall Bruce making a comment about Newton's books, namely that there is always the possibility that his clients, knowing Newton's own predispositions about the afterlife, might have said what they thought Newton would want to hear.  

The old "please the hypnotist/doctor" syndrome!

So, as you say, we all have those darn filters......... Smiley

R

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #22 - Jun 25th, 2009 at 6:23am

rondele wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 at 5:42am:
Hi Kathy-

Yes, I recall Vincent making that distinction, thanks for the reminder.

Dood- I recall Bruce making a comment about Newton's books, namely that there is always the possibility that his clients, knowing Newton's own predispositions about the afterlife, might have said what they thought Newton would want to hear.  

The old "please the hypnotist/doctor" syndrome!

So, as you say, we all have those darn filters......... Smiley

R

Hi Rondele, I have read his books and just cant absorb it all as truth. I dont like the concept of reincarnation and will not return to this earth if I have any say in the matter

Of course I admit my belief or disbelieve in reincarnation will not alter the real truth about it, whatever that might be

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #23 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 5:00am

Quote:
Of course I admit my belief or disbelieve in reincarnation will not alter the real truth about it, whatever that might be

My man.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #24 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 11:01am

Just a thought, we all "know" someone who is able to bilocate (Bruce Moen) so I guess we shouldn't be surprised that we are There and Here too. Glad one of these posts reminded me of that...I was told my mom had reincarnated already, was shown her as a little girl growing up here again, but she is certainly There...in the Park, she rides her favorite horse and mixes with and enjoys her family, a few of whom are There now. So I am guessing that is correct...we are both places at once, but I take it for granted, I suppose, that this edition of the Me Here is the one currently on Duty...in Earth Learning Mode! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #25 - Jun 27th, 2009 at 2:52am

Hi,

The fact is there are dark regions I know this because I saw them in one OOOBE.

But it is the hell of their own vivid imagination, most of the time.

An inescapable truth is some peole go into lower realms that could make the Christian hell look like a kiddies picknick

Why is this? Like here we have the birds of a feather flock together,  reality, in the afterlife it is the same. A cannibalistic, psychopathic rapist and serial murderer like Jeffrey Dahma has gone to be amongst his own kind, and it is payback time in the afterlife, what comes around goes around

Now he will have done to him by others who are just like him and worse. That is his hell, but the worst hell is total separation from god

Depravity is an unfortunate reality of life just like goodness and love are

Heaven is the destiny of those of the latter type

The ultimate hell is separation from God. Everyone reading this post has nothing to worry about heaven is your eternal destiny

You sow to the wind and reap the hurricane

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.