Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tarpon's Zone Lounge Event (Read 6776 times)
Rainbow Psychic

Safety Harbor, FL
Tarpon's Zone Lounge Event
Jun 16th, 2009 at 4:44pm

Please post your experience/revelations here so we can gather more validation and details.  I have heard several other stories than those shared at the event, since the event, that validate each other.  

Please share your story.

Thanks,
Caryl

For those of you not present at Bruce's workshop on June 14, 2009 in Tarpon Springs, FL.   He conducted an Afterlife Communication Investigation in a building built in 1894.    It was known to begin as hardware/building supply store, but the history is lost after 1925.

Tampa Ghost Watchers investigated the building in May and then Bruce did this workshop to attempt to communicate with the many spirits thought to inhabit this beautiful, old building.  Also, the owner and one of the employees were present to offer information gained from other psychics and mediums who have investigated the building previously, as well as their many personal experiences.

There was lots of validation from the 45 attendees.  Hopefully, they will share their stories, so we can get even more validation.  Not everyone had time to share their stories, so I'm sure there will be even more validation coming.

YOU CAN HERE THE DEBRIEFING OF THE EVENT HERE:
http://www.rainbowsunlimited.com/zone.mp3

« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2009 at 12:33pm by Rainbow Psychic »  

Caryl Dennis&&RainbowsUnlimited.com/AfterlifeStudy.htm
IP Logged

Rainbow Psychic

Safety Harbor, FL
Re: Tarpon's Zone Louge Event
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2009 at 6:14pm

During my experience, my attention was drawn to the large office in the front of the building.  Lots of BIG business went on in there, counting money, lots of deals made.  I heard 1924.

I saw a large man, fat belly, loud, powerful, smoked cigars, greek, he wore a brown suit with suspenders.  He had two women, one old and one young.

His business was related to the sponge docks in some way.  I heard something about bananas.

He had a son who he wanted to be in the business, but he didn't think he could handle it so he sent for his brother in Greece who was killed in a boating incident on the way over.  Guilt over this

He said the building was to "frilly" now, it irritates him.  

He was more comfortable with men.  

I saw him clutching his chest like he was having a heart attack.  I heard 68 which I think was his age when he died.

When Bruce asked us to ask "Give me, show me or tell me something that will prove this visit is real"  I heard.  "The owner smells my cigar smoke".  

POSSIBLE PROOF:  The owner said she did smell his cigar smoke.

Caryl

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Tarpon's Zone Lounge Event
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 10:53am

Hi,

this is exciting to hear of your work at the haunting! I hope there will be more reports!

I enjoy using Google as an aspect of verifying my explorations and have found some good information that way. So I hope that you don't mind that I did some searches on Tarpon Springs history and came up with the following:

Re: Years you mentionned--

1894-95 were critical year there due to freezes that destroyed crops and opportunities.  Perhaps it was critical enough to your businessman to give him a heart attack, particularly if he'd just invested in building a building.

In 1924 one of the leading Greek families lost their matriarch--Mrs. Ernest Meres. Perhaps the Meres business interests were neglected after that, accounting for the building's change in records.

Also, a Mr. John Cocoris fits your description of your Greek businessman. He was in the sponge and/or banana business. His bio and photo are in Wikipedia.

These aren't proofs of anything, I realize, but perhaps you'd recognize the photo of Cocoris. Maybe any of these could be leads if one  had the time to do more research. 

Smiley  Many thanks for sharing!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

maks

Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 11:52am

Hi Caryl,

Thank you for posting. It was inspiring for me to read your story. Did you also do retrievals during the workshop?

Maks

IP Logged

Rainbow Psychic

Safety Harbor, FL
Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 12:17pm

No, we didn't do any retrievals.  Most of the folks there weren't trained to do retrievals.

We are going back July 11 & 12 to do Bruce's 2 day training.  We will be attempting retrievals at that time, after everyone is trained.

Thanks for the information about the man.  It could have been him.  I will be doing some more research into the Tarpon history.

Since this is such an active place, maybe there is a portal of some sort in the building or the veils are thinner for some reason, so it is easier to tap into the other dimensions there.  It is a fascinating, beautiful old building.

Looking forward to the July event.  Everyone is welcome.  You can get all the details here:  www.rainbowsunlimited.com/MoenWorkshop.htm

If you would like to hear the debriefing of the June 14th event, you can go here:
http://www.rainbowsunlimited.com/zone.mp3

Caryl

IP Logged

Christina

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 2:58pm

I know it is very late to write my story, but I just saw the email about this discussion board and the fact that two people had similar occurrences and I wanted to share mine.  I didn't share out loud because I really don't have too many details like others experienced, though this was my first paranormal event.

I was intrigued by the parlor/sitting area that was to the left of the bar/ballroom we were sitting in.  I saw a man with dark/black hair and some facial hair in a black suit and top hat.  The room was a men's parlor, or where he and his male friends gathered to smoke cigars.  As we were instructed to interact, he offered me a cigar as well.  His name was Henry. 

My brother was also there, who is very involved in paranormal groups and investigations.  However, he left shortly after we began our long meditation, so he didn't hear any of the stories by the participants, workers, and of the previous occupants.  A few days after the event, I excitedly told him about my experience and that others had heard Henry and cigars.  He then told me he had left a little after our meditating because his camera had died and he had seen a woman undressing and it freaked him out.  I asked him to describe her: she had a red Victorian-era looking dress, long wavy hair which looked red to him as well, but a darker red.  I then told him that a large number of people had reported seeing that same woman, and there were reports of the building being a brothel previously.  Though he is very experienced in investigating, he had never had an experience like that.  He was literally speechless.

Also, I went into the bathroom that people had experienced the door closing on them and saw the string-pull for the blinds moving, it stopped, then began moving again.  There was a vent blowing near it, so I'm not sure if that is what caused it, but I found it interesting that it stopped, which seems odd for a constant air flow.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 11:00pm

Thank you, Christina,
for sharing that experience!

That's wonderful to be able to see in such detail ! I wonder if the ghosts were so physical-seeming because they have been there so long. Or maybe you  have more ability to see such phenomena than you ever tried using or realized before?

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.