Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SHWP Thursday June 18th  ..Mother Earth (Read 4124 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
SHWP Thursday June 18th  ..Mother Earth
Jun 11th, 2009 at 5:41pm

Hello all; Another one for Our Mother Earth.

Next Thursday June 18th's will be for Mother Earth she need our Healing.

Earth Healing / Planetary Preservation

Mother Earth is our home. Her preservation is important for generations to come. She has been neglected and abused and is in much need of our care and healing.

ENVIRONMENT/ EXTINCTION/ GLOBAL WARMING/ GREENHOUSE EFFECT/
MELTDOWN/ and POLLUTION just to name a few!!!

1.      Become peaceful and loving. Feel the energy of your essence and just relax all of your body. Think/Hold the Earth in your hand with  all that she gives us, her beauty and abundance and the experience she affords us and know that we are truly one and connected with her.

2.      Imagine taking Planet Earth (Mother) into your heart and imbuing it with your love. Weave green ribbons of love around it. Just pour love into the space. You can also put in positive thoughts and desires.

3.      Alternating with the color green you should envelop the Earth or the space you are working for in the color purple, which enhances the transformation process.

4.      Ask Earth, our guides, our higher selves and our entire soul stream energies to come and assist us in this personal and earth healing/communication work. Ask that this be done outside the realm of space and time so that all can join together and call in all of the higher selves of others participating in the group meditation for the good of All.

"Together with all nations,
we protect both land and life
and hold the world in balance."

PUL to All; R.
Smiley

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re:  SHWP Thursday June 18th  ..Mother Earth
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 9:33am

on board, thank you

p.s. My 15 year old car died last weekend. So, I am on bike, bus and foot. It is a slight challenge. Fabulous! I will remain this way, if I can successfully manage the transition. After all, it is how I used to live, when I was younger. Every day, in every way, I become younger, more vital, more energetic, healthier, happier, more patient, more joyful, more appreciative....of myself, and this earth, Our Great Mother, who listens to our footsteps, who listens to every beat of our hearts. May all of us find those ways which reach into our souls, to connect, to help each other be free, as we were born to be.

I choose to be seen this way:

I am dancing slowly, dancing gently through the shadows beneath the huge green oak trees along my path.

I am floating smoothly, floating gently through the cool breezes which spring up around me as my wheels cover the distance.

I am stepping cheerfully, stepping gently onto the steps of the bus which is full of my people, which is full of my friends, and we travel together in peace.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:24am

Moonandjune,

that's lovely!  I discovered your thoughts yesterday right after meditating, and they felt like they were lifting me up again!

Dear Romain,

I'll be there too --excellent focus for us--thanks!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 1:15pm

I'll be there, all. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2009 at 1:49pm

Hello Dear Souls
A reminder for this Thursday SHWP.....let's include all conciousnesses living on Mother Earth, to love and protect us all.

See you there.. Roll Eyes
PUL
Romain

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Jun 22nd, 2009 at 6:22pm

Seeing Mother Earth from high above was a magnificent  sight.
Felt the pulse (inner core) of Mother Earth expanding outward to all her children's.

Thank you for those who participated.  Roll Eyes you know who you are.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #6 - Jun 25th, 2009 at 1:33am

It was a rewarding exercise to begin to practice being in touch with the Living Being, Earth. I felt compelled to send out shortcut energy toward the creation of a life on earth which is Paradise as it is meant to be, a world quite different from today, and particularly compelled to send prayer energy to the well being and protection of much-beleagured animalsl who suffer everywhere at the hands of half-crazed humans. This morning I went to the park to walk my dog around 8:30 am and ran into a neighbor carrying a garbage bag under her arm. I said, What have you got under your arm, it looks...like...um.. a rifle. She said, Yes it is, I thought I'd come into the park early and shoot some crows.
I talked her out of it, I think. She herself is dying of liver disease and hasn't long to live. I have been trying to tell her about fresh juices and juicers and embracing Life, and don't know if she can understand what I am saying. But the crows are looking after their nests just now, and to shoot them is a terrible thing to do. People are so crazy. I'm trying to save her and save the crows...I'm going to bed. I give up. But I can pray and I can send healing energy. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.