Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Experienced spiritual phenomenon and need answers (Read 1722 times)
undermanager

Experienced spiritual phenomenon and need answers
Jun 11th, 2009 at 6:32am

I came across this site yesterday and I’m so glad I did because a number of unexplainable things have happened in my life.  I try to tell my family and friends but they don’t take me seriously and upon reading some of the posts on this forum I believe you are exactly the right kind of people to tell.   
It started when I was 14, I was home alone and decided to make some chips, I put some chips in a bowl  then placed it in the microwave.  I walked back into the living room and upon doing that I knew with 100% certainty that something bad was going to happen if I didn’t get the bowl out of the microwave.  It was the strangest feeling I have ever encountered in my life, I felt fear on every element of my being.  I went back into the kitchen absolutely terrified to get this bowl out, I opened the microwave door and got the bowl out and put it on the kitchen bench, as I did that the bowl exploded right in front of me!  I was in shock! I couldn’t believe it and I still don’t understand to this day how I knew.
Since then it has been a lot more subtle things like dreams.  I was in a violent relationship and I had a beautiful dream where a whale saved me and my daughter from a burning boat and took me to shore, after that dream I had the strength to leave my violent partner.  I have also spoken to my deceased step mother on the phone in a dream.  There have been other significant dreams but these are the two which are most important to me and which I will never forget.
I also get strong vibes from people and situations which no one seems to pick up on except me, I tell my close friends my feelings and they don’t believe me at first only to realise weeks/months later that I was right. 
I have never been able to get an explanation for all these things happening although I do know in my heart that it is spiritual, I am only 22 and have very little life experience so what I am really wanting to know is why does this happen to me and what exactly is it?
  Undecided

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Experienced spiritual phenomenon and need answers
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 9:33am

Hi and welcome!

We all have spiritual helpers, guides, guardian angels (whatever you want to call them) that provide help and encouragement throughout our life. Be thankful as it seems you are able and willing to listen to your guidance.

I'm especially touched by your dream. What a beautful metaphoric dream to help you realize your inner strength and courage. Continue to listen and know that you are so very loved.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 11:48am

Hello Undermanager;

Nice experiences. Thank you for sharing. Sure sounds to me like you've received some help from your spiritual friends. Obviously they love you quite a bit.  I've been keeping a dream journal for several years now, and we can receive spirit messages through them.

It is wonderful that you left that relationship. It is best to be with people who treat us with love and respect. Sometimes people don't leave such relationships because they believe they will get harmed, and they end up getting harmed when they stay in the relationship. Our souls can never be harmed, so it is best to not allow fear to keep us stuck in a negative relationship.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2009 at 7:27pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 6:00pm

It is always wonderful to hear the experiences of others when they visit here, so thank you for working up the courage to share on this site. I agree with the other two posters so far who have said you are receiving help from the spirit world. And that you are loved. We receive help all the time that we seldom notice, but, as you said about the dream from your stepmother, some messages are just unforgettable. They will stay in your mind for a long time. Sometimes friends and family are very rooted in this world, and have trouble accepting that they are not the only influences on us. At other times, it just feels more real to the experiencer, for whatever reason. But the more we share, the more we can open up to possibilities we had not considered before. I look forward to hearing more from you here, if you like, in the future. Your experiences are always welcome.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 7:44pm

undermanager wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 at 6:32am:
Since then it has been a lot more subtle things like dreams.  I was in a violent relationship and I had a beautiful dream where a whale saved me and my daughter from a burning boat and took me to shore, after that dream I had the strength to leave my violent partner.  I have also spoken to my deceased step mother on the phone in a dream.  There have been other significant dreams but these are the two which are most important to me and which I will never forget.
I also get strong vibes from people and situations which no one seems to pick up on except me, I tell my close friends my feelings and they don’t believe me at first only to realise weeks/months later that I was right.  
?
 Undecided

Welcome to the board Undermanager.. Smiley
Very nice dreams/visions you've received...the Whale is my favorite saving you and you daughter from the burning boat.
Do you live close to the ocean?
Not too many have dreams of Whales..do you know what kind of whale? It could be you Totem Pole !!! is it???..First Nation??

You're never too young to  received those messages it's just a matter of paying attention deep down inside and listen to guidance/higherSelf etc.
Again welcome to the board and looking forward to read more of your adventures.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 9:49pm

I have a friend like that. She can even "smell" certain things before they are about to happen.

Hear conversations that are taking place when she is in another room. I believe that we all have this ability. I've delved in tarot cards for the past two years and I've been able to see some things, that amazed me.

Some people can "tune" into theirs better or their "sense" is stronger.
This ability is in all of us.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.