Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Focus Level 18 (Read 3081 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Focus Level 18
May 30th, 2009 at 12:44pm

Greetings,

Over at Wikipedia there are many articles that deal with Robert Monroe's and Bruce Moen's ideas.  In the article on Focus Levels, it states that Focus 18 is an Unconditional love / heart energy state.
Several other physical levels are listed before getting to consciousness without physicality.

Does this conflict with Bruce's explorations with PUL?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: Focus Level 18
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2009 at 1:37pm

betson wrote on May 30th, 2009 at 12:44pm:
Greetings,

Over at Wikipedia there are many articles that deal with Robert Monroe's and Bruce Moen's ideas.  In the article on Focus Levels, it states that Focus 18 is an Unconditional love / heart energy state.
Several other physical levels are listed before getting to consciousness without physicality.

Does this conflict with Bruce's explorations with PUL?

Bets

Interesting question Bets and something i've wondered about myself.   

Are the focus levels completely "linear" in that sense?   Do they represent ever faster vibratory levels or dimensions?

Can PUL be confined to just one Focus level or one Center? 

Some say the Heart Center in the body (the Thymus gland) and subtle bodies, is the so called "location" of Love, or some say PUL. 

Personally, i don't buy it, just because a lot of people say so.  I think it's our 7 Center which is focused on channeling Divine, PUL type love. 

It's just that i think the Heart Center is a fulcrum, or balancing point in our energy system, and yes we oft can receive and do channel PUL via the Heart from the 7th Center. 

It's almost like, the Heart Center is more specific of an activity of PUL, meaning directing it towards individuals, groups, or what not, while the 7th is pure Divine, blissful, completely universal, constant Love energy.   

It's not until we can "ground" that down and through the Heart consistently, that we can fully "graduate".

You could say in a way that the 7th Center is a faster octave of the 4th Center, and both need to merge.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - May 30th, 2009 at 5:03pm

Thank you Justin!

Your recent posts are causing my third eye to flare open with happiness!  I take it that it's a sign it recognizes the truths you've been laying around here! Cheesy -- even before I can go back and really absorb consciously what you're saying.
Or sometimes I don't even want to admit  Wink that you're getting to some important information, like some of those prophecies, but my third eye seems to be saying "Here it is!  Believe it"!
I don't think I can fake out my third eye  so I have to trust it and you !  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2009 at 8:25pm

Hi Bets, i appreciate the indirect encouragement and the general appreciation.  

Generally speaking, if a specific message rings true to you on a deeper level than i would not argue trusting the message.  But trusting the specific message when it rings true to your inner guidance/teacher is not the same as generally trusting the messenger.  

I guess what i'm saying is i'm not fully and purely attuned to PUL yet, and so perhaps it might be helpful to take the messenger as a whole and in general with some definite grains of salt.   In any case, as Bruce suggests, it needs to be more of an inner developing and attuning than an outer concentration anyways.  (sometimes i forget that and overly "preach" or desire that others listen to me on a more personal level).  

Btw, i very recently got a free akashic life reading done for me and it was mighty interesting on various levels.  

Since i think she is the real deal, and extremely reasonable (for Americans it only costs 23 dollars), i'm going to share her link later on.  She seems to still believe in the more traditional reincarnation belief system, but that doesn't stop her from helpfully and accurately tapping into people's deeper issues and other life karma, etc.  

She is on an astrology forum i was on, and offered to give 40 free readings while she was testing out some new recording and transmitting technology.  

Many who got readings gave positive feed back after.  I'm not going into my reading because i focus too much on self at times anyways, and because some would think it's overly grandiose and self aggrandizing.   However, my only question and intention to her was, "please bring to my conscious awareness whatever will be spiritually helpful for me to become consciously aware of now."  

I was actually expecting a certain amount of constructive criticism!   Like, you need to work on this, that, and this in order to grow more.  

I think it was so encouraging and positive in nature, because Guidance knew (unlike my conscious mind) that in a few days or so after said reading i would go through another major testing experience and they wanted to encourage me to keep my center and focus on the spiritual ideals and developments i do have.

It worked, i breezed right on through it without losing my center.  I feel i've finally graduated from this very karmic and repeating pattern and Soul test finally!   I could almost see and feel a bunch of my I/there-Disk members jumping up and down with joy and elation!  Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 30th, 2009 at 8:39pm

Oh and re: prophecies, etc. as you and i both know, much of these are not completely written in clear quartz, but are relatively probable to this or that degree.

Cayce's guidance seemed to indicate that certain changes though, would happen no matter what, and said there are prophecies contained within the hidden Egyptian chambers or records that are so correct/accurate as to the year, the season, and even day, hour, places, and individuals in connection with same in some cases!  

How and why this can be, i'm not totally sure, except that i know that the Architect and Co Creator of this very World (and of the Great Pyramid) was involved with receiving and writing down some of these prophecies so i guess one shouldn't be too surprised that some of these can be and will be that accurate in nature.  

Supposedly, according to this source, 3 people will come forth in the near future, who by having attuned to Source so much and so perfectly balancing the physical, mental, and spiritual within themselves, they will be given directions as to where, how, and when to obtain these records, but this source hinted that before this happens, *much of that which is of a selfish nature of this world must be first changed before this occurs.* (not quoted, because not an exact, completely accurate quote) 

Hence, i think it will happen during the intense part of, or right after the intense part of the Changes and civilization altering.  

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - May 31st, 2009 at 10:30pm

On some HemiSync tapes there is this "moving through colors" from Focus 15 to Focus 21. When I remember right, the color of Focus 18 was connected to the color "rose" which, like rose quartz, in my feeling is connected to the heart chakra; it appeared to me to be a sort of light, gentle and somehow intimate-with-oneself level. Images which came up were a rose garden with dewdrops, and a chamber with old personal items.

I wouldn't specificate the Focus Levels too much. The experiences vary too much to be labeled with a short phrase.

There is no specific PUL Focus Level I think.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.