Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Akashic record (Read 2660 times)
pamrajah

Akashic record
May 28th, 2009 at 5:54am

Dear experienced OBE's,
Have any of you visited the akashic records? Please do share your experience relating to it. Thank you.
Love
Pam

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Akashic record
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2009 at 5:09pm

Hi Pam,

In the past I've seen several people here at this site they have seen records of lives past and present, but it seems the information comes in different symbollic form for different people.
At least one person here has said they had been to The Library near the Reception Center on Focus 27 and asked to see  such records there, but the term Akashic wasn't used.
Another or others said the information came to them in a stream of light.

I wonder if the books or scrolls earlier reported as the Akashic Records were symbollic of receiving information, and their form has little to do with the information itself?

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2009 at 8:03pm

Most of my akashic record experiences have been through dreams and reading what appeared to be "books", though of course they are not books in material sense.

Whenever i open up these books in these dreams, it becomes a full and very vivid seeming "reality" for me, and i've seen other lives connected to my Greater self, as well as have viewed particular Solar System patterns and alignments. 

Re: the last kind, i'm not sure why i was interested in and shown these Solar system patterns/alignments, perhaps because they are related to prophecy or what not.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2009 at 8:51pm

pamrajah wrote on May 28th, 2009 at 5:54am:
Dear experienced OBE's,
Have any of you visited the akashic records? Please do share your experience relating to it. Thank you.
Love
Pam

You know Pam, having a classic OBE is not the only way to obtain info, etc. from or have experiences with the nonphysical.  

Some think it can be a more innately limiting way of exploring, as one is still very much resonating and vibrating strongly with physical energies during classic OBE's.  

A good example of this is Bob Monroe.  He started off more of an intellectual materialist who had a lot of fear within him, and little focus on PUL.  For a long time he consciously explored via the classic and "real" feeling out of body state.   This is because his vibrational attunement resonated so strongly with the slower vibratory physical level and he was still so focused on the material and material oriented energies and patterns.   Also, he was so innately skeptical and close minded/fixed in nature, that he needed experiences that were very dramatic and more "real" feeling in a more physical seeming kind of way.

Have you read about Bruce Moen's imagination and PUL attuning methods of exploration?  

I can't recommend his work enough, and both a friend and i have received messages that Bruce is essentially working for and with a much higher authority and awareness than his conscious mind and personality.

With that said, with any non completed and not fully "enLightened" physically incarnated person, it's always good to take their info with at least a few grains of salt. - They can be wrong, they can misinterpret specific experiences, or lack certain awareness's/full undistorted understanding/perception, etc. but the tools and methods that Bruce teaches are very sound, helpful, balanced, and practical.

IP Logged

Sidey

Reply #4 - May 31st, 2009 at 9:39am

Quote:
pamrajah wrote on May 28th, 2009 at 5:54am:
Dear experienced OBE's,
Love
Pam

You know Pam, having a classic OBE is not the only way to obtain info, etc. from or have experiences with the nonphysical.  

Some think it can be a more innately limiting way of exploring, as one is still very much resonating and vibrating strongly with physical energies during classic OBE's.  

A good example of this is Bob Monroe.  He started off more of an intellectual materialist who had a lot of fear within him, and little focus on PUL.  For a long time he consciously explored via the classic and "real" feeling out of body state.   This is because his vibrational attunement resonated so strongly with the slower vibratory physical level and he was still so focused on the material and material oriented energies and patterns.   Also, he was so innately skeptical and close minded/fixed in nature, that he needed experiences that were very dramatic and more "real" feeling in a more physical seeming kind of way.

Have you read about Bruce Moen's imagination and PUL attuning methods of exploration?  

I can't recommend his work enough, and both a friend and i have received messages that Bruce is essentially working for and with a much higher authority and awareness than his conscious mind and personality.

With that said, with any non completed and not fully "enLightened" physically incarnated person, it's always good to take their info with at least a few grains of salt. - They can be wrong, they can misinterpret specific experiences, or lack certain awareness's/full undistorted understanding/perception, etc. but the tools and methods that Bruce teaches are very sound, helpful, balanced, and practical.

I liked that you mentioned that they can be wrong and misinterpret their OBE and NDE experiences. No one can truthfully say they know it all or are absolutely correct in what they know, that would be arrogant. Plus most likely they only tapped into less than 1% of whats it's all about, you know places, abilities etc etc.

I like to think that the "afterlife" is so vast that it can never be fully explored, it being infinite and us being eternal.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - May 31st, 2009 at 11:56am

It's OK to start somewhere, Sidey.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.