Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Would it be negative.... (Read 4969 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Would it be negative....
May 29th, 2009 at 7:38pm

Would it be negative of me to believe that the below is a scam that somebody wants to use to steal money from people?

I was planning to put money in a can somewhere out in the woods, with the hope that I would remember to look for it in my next lifetime.

In fact, if any of you know a good hypnotist, you might ask him to hypnotize you so you can find out if you burried a can during a pastlife.

http://reincarnationbank.com/index.html

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: Would it be negative....
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2009 at 8:49pm

Wow, and I thought it was a given that you can't take it with you....so will they serve me snacks and bring me a lemon-scented warm towel too...well, because I want to feel really Special when I get back.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #2 - May 29th, 2009 at 8:50pm

LOL  Grin This just cracks me up. Never in my life have I seen such an incredible scam. Unfortunately some people will probably buy into it.

K

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2009 at 3:13am

So they're telling us how to deposit the money, but not how to get it back in our next life...
I think burying the money in the woods would be safer; if we come back as dogs anyway.
(or dolphins if global warming has advanced)

have a nice day,
let me know where you bury your cans, I'll watch over them Smiley
Vagabound

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 30th, 2009 at 7:38am

Albert-

I think the answer might lie in one of Bruce's books!  We are told that we are probes, sent by our disk to the earth to gather information and send it back.

Therefore, why not tell our disk the location and safe deposit box # where we put our cash?  That way, the information will be secure until we return.

Or at worst, one of our disk members will have access to our savings in the event we don't return for a while.  Not a bad compromise!

Problem solved!

R

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 30th, 2009 at 7:58am

But....what if it isn't Enough Money? And....how do I know I will become reincarnated in a place where I would be able to travel to the location of the 'money' or 'whatever' it is by then. Are they going to direct deposit it somewhere for me when I 'arrive' back here on this earth? So, how do I spend the rest of my life? What if I hate this life? Do I save and save and save for my next life?

THAT'S THE SILLIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD OF!

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 30th, 2009 at 8:30am

Wouldn't it be better to be born in a world where everyone has more than they need?

Even a 7 year old can imagine that.

IP Logged

Sidey

Reply #7 - May 30th, 2009 at 11:11am

Wow this is great....I wonder how many people have done this. Funny stuff. Money isn't that important to enjoy life, but for some it's all they want.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #8 - May 30th, 2009 at 1:00pm

Wow,I read somewhere in the bible,where a man buried his money in a wooded area.than when he was reincarnated,he searched for his money,and found that the area where he put his money was sold to a farmer.so in order to get his money,he would have to buy the land to get it.but to his dismay.the land cost 20 times the amount of the money he buried.George.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - May 30th, 2009 at 4:56pm

Good one, George!

that says it all!  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - May 30th, 2009 at 9:01pm

Quote:
Wow, and I thought it was a given that you can't take it with you....so will they serve me snacks and bring me a lemon-scented warm towel too...well, because I want to feel really Special when I get back.

But you are really Special. 

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #11 - May 30th, 2009 at 11:48pm

We could also end up in bangladish.who knows

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #12 - Jun 2nd, 2009 at 12:02am

Recoverer

It is not neccessarily what you believe, but how you allow it to affect you that matters most.  I also believe this is a scam, but I found it rather funny, and learned a little something as well.  It did not generate any negativity in me, so it is not a negative belief.  However, if you were to visit the site, realize it was a scam, and then become angry at the people who started the site, or sad for the people who have and will become scammed, then this belief is obviously generating negativity, and is therefore a negative beleif.  Truth is truth.  It is a scam.  The key is perspective.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #13 - Jun 2nd, 2009 at 1:28am

Yeah.. I believe that some idiot will do just that and give them their all. It's rather sad to think that.  Nice try though as far as scams go!

Aras

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #14 - Jun 2nd, 2009 at 10:40am

There is nothing wrong with expressing negative emotions. In fact it is healthy to allow yourself to feel what you feel. It is blocking/suppressing emotions such as anger, sadness, etc. that is unhealthy.

Now the question arises: What is an appropriate way to express your negative emotions? The answer is in any way that does not interfere with the free will of another, which most of the time means to express them in private like pounding a pillow on the bed, beating a drum, etc.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.