Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What was on his mind (Read 981 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

What was on his mind
May 27th, 2009 at 11:56pm

The night before my father died,the whole family were at his bedside.Than for a reason I dont,he sat up in bed and stared at me I dont know how long,but he did not speak.To this day I wounder what he wanted to say.some weeks before he died he told me he was going down in the cold ground.but I told him thay he was not.he said,what do you mean IM not.I told him his body was,but he was not.he did not unterstand what I was saying.I wonder if he was told by a spirit that I was right.George.

IP Logged

AH1976

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Midlands, UK
Re: What was on his mind
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2009 at 6:24pm

Perhaps he was looking to see if you believed what you had told him. The most comforting words in the world have little or no value if they are not imparted with the absolute belief in their validity.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: What was on his mind
Reply #2 - May 28th, 2009 at 6:47pm

Maybe he is in a place now, George, where he can tell you what happened to him. You have already made a 'request' by wondering what he meant. Perhaps he would like to tell you. How might you best receive the information, if he were to communicate with you? Perhaps open up a heart path for him to follow in meditation, to reach you, or open your mind to receive a simple dream containing the information you want to receive. The information exists, and it is stored forever, in my opinion. Therefore, it should be available to you, by whatever means. There is always a way.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.