Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
After Death (Read 2810 times)
pamrajah

After Death
May 28th, 2009 at 5:57am

Dear anyone,
Which is the first port of call for the souls after death?
Thank you.
Love
Pam

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: After Death
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2009 at 8:50am

Greetings,

After physical death a soul usually goes to what this site calls 'the reception area.' It's a beautiful lodge on the other side of the sea.

However if they are contaminated with erroneous thoughts about the state of their soul, they may go to a healing level or a lower plane where they are put amonst souls with similiar problems until they can figure out their limitations. These are called Focus Levels in the terminology we use. They correspond to similiar concepts in the world's main religions.

Terms used here originated in the work of Robert Monroe at the Monroe Institute. You might enjoy what you find by Googling and checking Amazon.com for his and Bruce Moen's works.

You are asking questions which are both fundamental and also rather involved!  To try to get to the truth in these brief paragraphs at a website is sort of short-changing your soul, since volumes and volumes have been written trying to describe and answer the very  questions you are asking.
Yet on the other hand, truth is basic.
But souls appreciate beauty which takes some thought and form-making to be effective.

Smiley Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2009 at 11:55am

Hi Pam,

I just want to add that no one is really "put" anywhere by anyone outside of themselves. 

In the nonphysical, people "go" where they are automatically attracted via the law of like attracts and begets like, or what some call vibrational, harmonic resonation.

When a person really changes their inner vibratory patterns, then they move on to a different "place", or rather phase to a different/unique, but connected vibratory level.   

The more one opens up to a more pure, universal, unconditional kind of love based on Oneness, the more one will be attracted to ever more Light filled vibratory levels/dimensions.

The more one cuts oneself off from that kind of Love based on Oneness/connectedness with all others, the more will be attracted to vibratory levels/dimension that are lacking in Light and to which most people would seem not very "nice" dimensions or focus levels. 

You have physical Earth, you have the temporary "hells", the state of being stuck between physical and nonphysical, the many various hollow heavens, and then ever more Light filled, more consciously aware, more balanced/integrated, and more Oneness oriented levels.   
The further you go, the more you drop stuck, inflexible, and limiting beliefs and the more you focus on that which facilitates expansion and limitlessness, which is that above kind of Love (which includes being of service to others, kindness, compassion, thinking more of others than of self, etc).

You are the one who is the captain of your ship and decides either unconsciously (most often), or consciously where you will end up via your livingness in relation to the Law of Love and the Law of like attracts and begets like. 

If you are stuck in the more stuck areas, there will be various guides and helper type energies trying to help you to move onto more joyful and limitless areas.

IP Logged

Sidey

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2009 at 12:48pm

Are you both saying that you a limited in this altered state of existence? Because of where you go or because of what your beliefs may be?

I myself have no certain religion or beliefs only a glimmer of hope like many. Now if that's so then where would I end up?

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 28th, 2009 at 2:18pm

I personally avoid the 'like attracts like' phrase because it reminds me a little bit of the 'blame the victim' game that some people like to play at times.

I think it would be easy for someone to think that a person 'deserves' less than ideal circumstances in the afterlife, or in their own present lifetime.

I have real difficulty with that. Through no fault of their own many people are drawn into less that 'happy' circumstances, here and in the hereafter.

Better, in my mind, to emphasize the benefits of seeking the light, and the availability of helpers to guide us where we need to go.

If you have a glimmer of hope, that is all you need, in my opinion. To go just about anywhere.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - May 28th, 2009 at 2:29pm

I believe spirits need to be at a point where they ask for help, which is a point that is hard to reach if they don't want help or don't think to ask for it.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 28th, 2009 at 2:36pm

Even better than asking, in my opinion, is being able to recognize the path/gift when it appears.

Some gifts are just that, gifts. Others may come with a little more wrapping on them, but they're still gifts.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - May 28th, 2009 at 3:04pm

Hi Sidey and other Seekers,

I'll risk sounding like a broken record and suggest again:
Read Bruce's books! 
He found hope and then shared his methods, so let's not waste his experience.

When others have read his books they say things like 'I am so relieved!' ' I found hope"  "I didn't know what to believe until I read these!.'
Try it!  You may find similiar direction  Smiley  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 28th, 2009 at 3:18pm

Good point, Betson, the gift that keeps on giving.... Smiley

For some, reading Bruce Moen's books may provide the missing pieces of the puzzle. Others might find his experiences mystifying. But, certainly, after reading them, the mind can open to the unexpected in some beautiful ways.

It is true that it is almost impossible to provide perfect 'answers' on a forum such as this, because we are all operating from our own experiences -- our own cumulative studies and experiences. So, occasionally, a reader may hear the suggestion to 'try it yourself' and think people are being secretive or false in some way. However, this is really the only way to get a 'feel' for what he has actually described in his books. A lot more things make sense after 'trying' it...and, still, any reader will hear a variety of viewpoints here, some with which Bruce Moen most likely does not agree.

Nevertheless, this leaves a forum which is open to exploration and new ideas. Enjoy.

IP Logged

Sidey

Reply #9 - May 28th, 2009 at 4:29pm

betson wrote on May 28th, 2009 at 3:04pm:
Hi Sidey and other Seekers,

I'll risk sounding like a broken record and suggest again:
Read Bruce's books!  
He found hope and then shared his methods, so let's not waste his experience.

When others have read his books they say things like 'I am so relieved!' ' I found hope"  "I didn't know what to believe until I read these!.'
Try it!  You may find similiar direction  Smiley  Smiley

Bets

I'll see what I can do.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.