Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spiritual Influence (Read 1453 times)
AH1976

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Midlands, UK
Spiritual Influence
Apr 23rd, 2009 at 9:11pm

I have always wondered if spirits or people in the afterlife can influence this physical world, can they help us, influence our lives as such?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Spiritual Influence
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 9:12am

Greetings,

The spirit who helps me most has asked me to call it OverSoul.  It knows more than my conscious mind, such as what areas to avoid both in the physical and the non-physical. For example, regarding the physical ones, I later learn that a traffic accident or a crime had just happened there.

I used to hate any connections I had to the Afterlife because I hated myself and my life. After coming here and getting involved with PUL, my connections with the afterlife improved tremendously. Spirits there appreciate respect and kindness and become more accessible when treated well.

Many people hear from deceased loved ones. Some of those have then been visited by retrievers here and information gained that was helpful to their l.o.s on Earth.
I'm surprised you haven't read those Senote, since you've been here quite a while.

Are you meaning some other type of contact, like with stranger spirits?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

AH1976

Midlands, UK
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 3:21pm

Yeah I only drop by here now and then, at the moment I'm making an effort to look here more.

I guess what I mean is if there are things I really wanted, things that would make me happy will the spirits help me to get them, can they influence things that way?

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 8:17am

I don't really see spirits operating in that manner, to help people achieve goals here on earth. Not blatantly.  But, that's from my perspective. I do feel that interesting things occur in my dreamlife which affect my points of view, and can shift them.

If you are interested in having 'help' in achieving goals here on earth, I suggest using your own or others' guided meditations which focus on the areas in which you would like to improve. Setting intentions and focusing your thoughts seems to work.

I have, at times, used guided imagery and affirmations which send out intentions to allow even large groups of 'intelligent angels' (and other such imagery) to help me -- to heal from illness, for example. I think using your imagination to encourage support and guidance from the spirit world is effective.

But only you can say how it works for you. I have never had much luck encouraging only one spirit to help me at a time. I feel that I have had help from many. But that is a personal observation.

If you want help from spirits, make sure to ask for assistance from those who are of equal or greater understanding than your own. In the spirit world, I do believe we benefit from taking assistance or instruction wherever it comes from, but there is no harm in opening yourself to 'levels' of wisdom/happiness that you are not presently aware of. I don't see the process as hierarchical -- it's that your own resources in the spirit world may simply be 'bigger' and 'fuller' than you may realize.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 8:31am

I know my Guides/Helpers/Whatever go out of their way to help me out.

It is in the 'Details of Life' where this stuff counts.
The Little Things that add up.

That still quiet voice in my head is always trying to warn me about things.
Even finding my keys.  Tongue
Seriously, when I have 'Listened' to that voice then things usually go my way.

Where does one think that Inspiration comes from...within!
Within all of us is that voice.  
We have Free Will to listen or not...

This is also why NO ONE has to be taught the difference between Right & Wrong.
We already know from birth...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.