Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Please help me. Many questions. Very sad. (Read 5198 times)
AH1976

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Midlands, UK
Re: Please help me. Many questions. Very sad.
Reply #15 - Apr 23rd, 2009 at 8:05pm

royahauk887 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 12:03pm:
How can I find the answers out myself. I am  seriously scared of dying. I think about it everyday and I cry a lot thining about it. I cannot imagine that my life just ends and thats it. It is so scary to think about it. I need proof that life continues.

I can sympathize with your situation, I was in the same place myself when I was young. What helped me was reading this forum and then reading Bruce's books. Start with the first and work your way through, also read the books of a British Medium called Gordon Smith. These will provide some comfort for you I'm sure, they certainly did for me, once you begin to believe in an afterlife even death itself isn't quite so scary.

IP Logged

royahauk887

Reply #16 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 3:52pm

I am curious though. Do I need to believe in a god to believe in afterlife? do I need to be christian to believe in afterlife? what does bruce moen believe?? is he a christian?? I am so scared of dying I need all the answers I can get.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #17 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 4:25pm

I think most people who believe in an afterlife of some kind believe in some type of guiding intellect, but I don't think it's mandatory. The thought of a superior force is comforting to many. I don't know if Bruce is a Christian, but he does write of Jesus and the Christ light in his books-- particularly the 4th one, if memory serves. I think he wrote his books to help others find their own experiences, rather depend at all on what he thinks.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 5:06pm

I personally do not believe you 'have to' believe in 'God' or anyone or anything else. What is important is your heart. How do you feel in your heart, towards yourself and others, or that which you perceive as 'other'? It is my opinion that your heart holds the key, not religious beliefs of any kind. Having said that, I am not opposed to religion. There is a lot of beauty in some of the beliefs, and many useful things to learn from them. But, no, I don't believe that there is ANY kind of rulebook for what you must learn to be 'good enough' to experience many wonders for yourself, when you are ready.

IP Logged

royahauk887

Reply #19 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 9:35pm

I would be interested in hearing Bruce reply to this message. Bruce, questions such as

1.) Are you a christian?
2.) I am very scared to die because I am scared of nothing after this. I want to reunite with loved ones and feel this won't happen. Every morning I wake up and think about my death.

Also, the questions I posted at the topic start. Bruce, if you read this, I would appreciate a reply. You may very well hold the key to helping me out. Please reply Bruce, thank you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.