Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
vibration (Read 3479 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

vibration
Apr 13th, 2009 at 11:38pm

Do anybody ever raise there there vibrations high enough to become invissable.some monks can do it.george.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: vibration
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2009 at 1:45pm

Interesting

Maybe they are just invisible in our mind.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 14th, 2009 at 1:51pm

George said: Do anybody ever raise there there vibrations high enough to become invissable.some monks can do it

Heck that's nothing.  My kids become invisible as soon as it's time for their chores.  Never fails.

IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 14th, 2009 at 3:14pm

Well, a bit cynically  Tongue, one way to become invisible is to stand on a street corner with a cup in your hand.

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #4 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 3:45pm

George,
I found your question very interesting. I don't know anything about it so while searching on it I found this: (is this what you are talking about?)

Quote:
James Redfield, In The Celestine Prophesy - nine key insights from an
ancient Mayan manuscript - talks about predictions for the next
millennium. "The NINTH INSIGHT says that as we humans continue to
increase our vibration, an amazing thing will begin to happen. Whole
groups of people, once they reach a certain level, will suddenly become
invisible to those who are still vibrating at a lower level. It will
appear to the people on this lower level that the others just
disappeared, but the group themselves will feel as though they are
still right here -only they will feel lighter

Aras

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 5:15pm

thats intrestng aras.do you have a ling to the site? george

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #6 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 9:58pm

George,
I don't have the site that I got that quote from, but if you do a search on  how to become invisible by raising your vibration lots of stuff will come up. Hope this helps.
Aras

IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 12:23am

Aras wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 3:45pm:
George,
I found your question very interesting. I don't know anything about it so while searching on it I found this: (is this what you are talking about?)

Quote:
James Redfield, In The Celestine Prophesy - nine key insights from an
ancient Mayan manuscript - talks about predictions for the next
millennium. "The NINTH INSIGHT says that as we humans continue to
increase our vibration, an amazing thing will begin to happen. Whole
groups of people, once they reach a certain level, will suddenly become
invisible to those who are still vibrating at a lower level. It will
appear to the people on this lower level that the others just
disappeared, but the group themselves will feel as though they are
still right here -only they will feel lighter

Aras

Well, given that my love ones are all at different understandings spiritually, I don't want this to happen to me or them (unless they want it to that is).  That's one reason why I don't understand the very similar fundamental Christian concept of "Rapture" where some are taken and some are left behind.  I probably don't understand this concept well, but I love my family and friends very much and the concept of me "suddenly" not seeing them or they not seeing me just doesn't appeal very much to me on many levels, basic human compassion for one.  Guess I'm thinking at a material body level and need more faith.  At least when your physical body "dies," it's understandable to each person and we can deal with it.  How will it be explained to those that would witness such an event and have no understanding of it.  How would you reconcile the suffering such an event would cause?

Another question I have, do those left "lower," feeling loved ones suddenly taken away and having some kind of memory of the loss, perhaps genetic, then become angry and maintain that anger in the environment?

Obviously, there's alot I don't understand about this.  But I do find it interesting that many want to leave it all behind rather than stay around and fix it.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 3:34pm

A Garden of Finhorn was the first book I ever read that talked about becoming light and it was mainly due to diet if memory serves, but I read it when I was 10 so I'm not for sure about that.

As far as skeedattling from this world in hope of better things, I must say, I have been guilty of such thought on occasion.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2009 at 8:36pm

I once had classes with a Chinese Chi Gong teacher who told us the Chi Gong masters, when they reach perfection, can become invisible at will, and can walk through walls etc.
   I haven't reached this state (yet!), and I haven't witnessed anything like that.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 11:19pm

Hi George, i've always been very interested and intrigued by this very same concept.   I've believed it was possible for a long time.

If one notices the N.T., even before the resurrection, Yeshua dissapeared bodily to the regular perceptions of those around him. 

I think he just really concentrated on upping his vibratory rates, and went so far from "normal" that there was a perception mismatch between him and all those angry and at least temporarily slow vibrating mob folk.

In the psychically relayed, Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ, even John the Baptist pulled this invisible/disappearing act at least once.

Never have personally experienced this though, so can't really say for sure one way or another.   But i'm quite sure it's possible, (very strong "hunch") and i don't think one has to be completely Source realized to even do it--John the B. wasn't, if that account is true anyways.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.