Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help my nephew, please (Read 2461 times)
Sammy

Montreal
Help my nephew, please
Apr 24th, 2009 at 1:33pm

After spending the last 2 days reading over the information on this website, the blackness that has enveloped me for the last 2 weeks is lifting.  My nephew is in the final moments of his 3 year struggle with cancer that began at the age of 18.  This beautiful, intelligent, and caring spirit has been struggling his whole life with an immunodeficiency problem that even the doctors at the NIH in Maryland cannot figure out.  Our entire family has been riding this merciless rollercoaster of hope and despair with each piece of news.  The cancer is eating him alive and all through the pain he is still responding to the nurses (even the nasty ones) with a "thank you" and a "please".   And now we are waiting.  

Last Saturday, while i was trying to comfort my sister at the emergency waiting room, I asked her "What does Michael believe?"  She looked up and answered through tears that he didn't believe much in an afterlife, that everything was random.   She asked me to speak to him since he respected my thoughts given that i was the "logical" one in the family not easily given to fads and new age crazes.  

I panicked.  My search for answers started at the age of six but had intensified exponentially since that day.  I've always felt that organized religions were not the answer (including our own Christian Orthodox) ... just a mechanism to control the masses through fear.  How could a creator that is all loving and compassionate condemn his children for their misdeeds.  I believe in the central teachings of Jesus (love) but the afterlife in Othrodox Christianity just didn't make sense i.e. we only have one kick at the can.  Growing up I've always gravitated to the Asian beliefs of reincarnation and the notion of spiritual learning through successive lives.  Two years ago I promised the Buddha that I would never again eat the flesh of a warm-blooded mammal to save Michael ... still not eating meat (out of anger I thought about stopping but I will still honor my promise until my last days).  

After discovering this website I'm not as scared but I'm afraid that Michael will be "stuck" as it was referred to in several postings.  "Stuck" in some place not knowing that he has passed away or clinging to the physical world.  How can I be sure that a helper will be there for him?  What can I do even though I haven't yet studied the techniques?  

Thank you for any help and I am sorry for the lengthy posting.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: Help my nephew, please
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 3:20pm

Sammy,

From what I know so far, those who don't believe in afterlife generally have an easy transition if they don't have  emotional attachment to their belief. 

The afterlife will be a great and positive surprise for  them. 

But if the belief have strong emotional attachment, the soul may have a harder transition.

What you can do for him is to have no fear and worry for him.  Accept what happen, and send him good energy like love.  You can do this in meditative state.  Fellow your intuition. 

hope it helps

IP Logged

Sammy

Montreal
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 3:38pm

Thank you PhantasyMan.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 10:17am

Where he is going is too big a target to miss. We are never alone: "God's angels hover near, and all about." It is only those whose guides are not recognized or those in whom the transition is not recognized that get "stuck." Having no encumbering beliefs is actually good, I think..... no baggage.

In taking "stuck" souls to Focus 27 I find it less and less frequent for them to disappear into the territories between here and there, in Monroe-speak Focus 23,24,25, and 26. Almost everyone makes it "up" to 27, and I find fewer and fewer in the formerly full and inhabited "hollow heavens" of these interim levels.

I see your process integrated but totally separate from your nephew's. "Healing does not always mean a cure, Dear One," as my guides tell me. But I am certain your nephew will come upon his healing, as you will. Curious place, this C-1 world.

Love is all that exists. Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists, not really. Herein lies the Peace of God. All the rest of it is yadda-yadda-yadda.

Great Love and Light,
Thomas

PS-
I will check on him if you will send me his name and physical location (nothing else, please; already too much frontloading).

IP Logged

Sammy

Montreal
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 10:43am

His name is John Michael Farhat, and he's on the 10th floor (palliative care center) of the Montreal General Hospital in Montreal Canada.

Thank you Thomas.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.