Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife Communication (Read 1410 times)
Biker_Chick

Afterlife Communication
Apr 11th, 2009 at 10:13pm

Howdy Folks. I'll be returning to the good ole' USA via the Big Apple, New York, where I'll be pickin' up my bike out of storage, then ridin' my big baby, cross-country, to San Diego. They say we bikers have one foot in the grave! and that's true as I've lost so many of my biker buddies over the years to the afterlife. So guys, I'm wondering if I can learn to get to these places where my biker buddies are, so's I can have a natter or two with them. Also those partnered explorations sounds really cool! Keep the thunder between your thighs and your eyes on the road....Joy
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2009 at 11:48pm by Biker_Chick »  

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Afterlife Communication
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 10:47pm

Hi Joy. Nice to hear from you. Have you had practice doing afterlife communication, or are you starting cold? If you are just beginning, if I may recommend getting Bruce's Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook which comes with tapes and CD's for training, his method is what I started using and it has helped me slowly develop my abilities and I learn from others on the Board too. Be careful out there on the road. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Biker_Chick

Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 8:31pm

Thanks Vee, I'll give Brucie's stuff a gander. Keep the thunder between your thighs and your eyes on the road!  Joy

Vee wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 at 10:47pm:
Hi Joy. Nice to hear from you. Have you had practice doing afterlife communication, or are you starting cold? If you are just beginning, if I may recommend getting Bruce's Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook which comes with tapes and CD's for training, his method is what I started using and it has helped me slowly develop my abilities and I learn from others on the Board too. Be careful out there on the road. Vee

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 10:50pm

Hey I was thinking of starting a diet, Joy, looking at your pic, I am now motivated!!  Wink

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.