Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
i am deanna2 now used to be just deanna (Read 1137 times)
deanna2

i am deanna2 now used to be just deanna
Apr 12th, 2009 at 3:18pm

hi i,m back ,how are you all i had a wonderful message from a medium ,the medium told me i,m not to worry about my life anymore because god is going to start paying his debts and god loves me i have been really unhappy for a long ,long time but when the medium told me that i felt like a whole new life was opening up for me i felt not so scared anymore ,spirit did tell me about my smoking gave me a kind of warning really they said they dont want me in the spiritworld yet i love god so much i tell him every day and night love deanna 2 Smiley

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Re: i am deanna2 now used to be just deanna
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 12:42pm

Deanna--- it is a wonderful message and you deserve such glorious news! It is so helpful when we get a direct message that is meant just for us, personally.  You also have a guide that's watching over you with firey red hair and is very forceful in helping you cope with disappointment. He/she whispers to you "Deanna, we love you" and you get a slight breeze from behind when this guide sends its whispers of love out to you. 

Be healty and happy. I send you my love, too.  Hugs--- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: i am deanna2 now used to be just deanna
Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 1:30pm

Hi sister Deanna I love you,glad your back,i am now starting to make my life better as i need to do this,its took me all this time to get over my marriage break up but i'm finally starting to move on,as i love God very much to and i know he is helping me out with this,as i have had so much hurt from that person i married and now i'm finally free.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.