Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Strange repeating dream (Read 2697 times)

Strange repeating dream
Apr 4th, 2009 at 9:35pm

Hello, I'm 18 years old and I've been working on getting more and more in touch with my spiritual self.  First off, let me say I'm a senior in high school and attend 5 classes a day,  I also work as a waiter usually after school and on the weekends.  The last class of the day, for me, is physics.  For some odd reason I've been having and recalling dreams that are set in my physics class.

The first dream I recall having was having a fight with a person in my physics class in which I was the victor.  There were desks and also people around although I do not remember the faces or who the people were.  The time of day was as it was everyday when in the class.

The second dream I remember that took place in physics class a man had my wallet and was taking money from it.  I believe I was pleading for the money back and in some fear or danger.  I do not remember if there were other people present, but the morning after the dream I took the majority of the money of my wallet just to be safe (haha).

The last and most recent dream I had about physics or in physics class; the dream was a little cloudy and I do not recall very many details at all.  I woke up and was trying to remember what all I had just dreamed about but the only thing I could get out of it I wrote down immediately.  As ridiculous as it sounds, "Seering hot physics cake." This took place April 3rd, 2009, and I ate some cake the night before this dream.

I'm open for opinions or answer on what these dreams could mean and why the heck are so many of them about my physics class!  I also have more dreams to share but this is getting lengthy so I'll draw it to an end.  Thanks for any help in advance  Grin.

L.J.
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2009 at 2:36am by 1111224 »  

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Strange repeating dream
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2009 at 9:50am

Hello LJ,

Sometimes our dreams take us to familiar places, but the place feels familiar and sort of looks it, but there are distinct differences from the place as it exists in C1 (waking life). I would like to know more about how you feel about Physics Class. Could it be that you are drawn to someone in your Physics Class? Or perhaps it is that someone is drawn to you and they are using your feelings about the class to try to communicate. As for the money and the wallet and feeling some fear, the narratives of a dream can often be influenced by fears or feelings you are dealing with in the moment of the dream as circumstances can change drastically from moment to moment. keep a dream journal as it will help you unlock inner meanings over time.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2009 at 6:18pm

Beau wrote on Apr 5th, 2009 at 9:50am:
Hello LJ,

Sometimes our dreams take us to familiar places, but the place feels familiar and sort of looks it, but there are distinct differences from the place as it exists in C1 (waking life). I would like to know more about how you feel about Physics Class. Could it be that you are drawn to someone in your Physics Class? Or perhaps it is that someone is drawn to you and they are using your feelings about the class to try to communicate. As for the money and the wallet and feeling some fear, the narratives of a dream can often be influenced by fears or feelings you are dealing with in the moment of the dream as circumstances can change drastically from moment to moment. keep a dream journal as it will help you unlock inner meanings over time.

I feel I have a decent understanding for Physics, but even though dreams may take place in a familiar setting, it makes me wonder why Physics is the "setting of choice" for my dreams.  As of yet I do not see a big enough significance of me being in Physics class for me to dream of it so often.  I keep a dream log beside my bed but often times when i go to jot down the dream it begins to slip away very fast.  I THINK I am however beginning to see an overall picture which was brought to my attention after a dream I had last night and from the dream I had about the money and my wallet.  From my understanding, maybe my dreams are telling me I am to face some upcomming challenges that will require me to act because in the dreams I previously mentioned, I did not act.  Another possibility could be that I have been working on becoming a peaceful person and in these dreams I do so but at my own expense.  All so very confusing.  Still up for more opinions/suggestions/comments/etc.

Thanks again,
LJ

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 6:15pm

Hello 1111224:

It is hard to know for certain, but below in brackets are some possibilities:

"Hello, I'm 18 years old and I've been working on getting more and more in touch with my spiritual self.  First off, let me say I'm a senior in high school and attend 5 classes a day,  I also work as a waiter usually after school and on the weekends.  The last class of the day, for me, is physics.  For some odd reason I've been having and recalling dreams that are set in my physics class."

[Physics deals with trying to figure out what reality is about, so perhaps these dreams relate to your attempt to figure out what reality is about.]

"The first dream I recall having was having a fight with a person in my physics class in which I was the victor.  There were desks and also people around although I do not remember the faces or who the people were.  The time of day was as it was everyday when in the class."

[Perhaps somebody tried to give you a false idea about what reality is about, you didn't listen, and became victorious.]

"The second dream I remember that took place in physics class a man had my wallet and was taking money from it.  I believe I was pleading for the money back and in some fear or danger.  I do not remember if there were other people present, but the morning after the dream I took the majority of the money of my wallet just to be safe (haha)."

[Money in your wallet can be a symbol for your energy. Perhaps somebody might've limited your energy by getting you to believe something that is false.]

"The last and most recent dream I had about physics or in physics class; the dream was a little cloudy and I do not recall very many details at all.  I woke up and was trying to remember what all I had just dreamed about but the only thing I could get out of it I wrote down immediately.  As ridiculous as it sounds, "Seering hot physics cake." This took place April 3rd, 2009, and I ate some cake the night before this dream."

[Cake can be a symbol for something good.  The seering hot could mean that your energy level was raised when you didn't listen to whoever.]

« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 8:08pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 2:36pm

recoverer wrote on Apr 7th, 2009 at 6:15pm:
Hello 1111224:

It is hard to know for certain, but below in brackets are some possibilities:

"Hello, I'm 18 years old and I've been working on getting more and more in touch with my spiritual self.  First off, let me say I'm a senior in high school and attend 5 classes a day,  I also work as a waiter usually after school and on the weekends.  The last class of the day, for me, is physics.  For some odd reason I've been having and recalling dreams that are set in my physics class."

[Physics deals with trying to figure out what reality is about, so perhaps these dreams relate to your attempt to figure out what reality is about.]

"The first dream I recall having was having a fight with a person in my physics class in which I was the victor.  There were desks and also people around although I do not remember the faces or who the people were.  The time of day was as it was everyday when in the class."

[Perhaps somebody tried to give you a false idea about what reality is about, you didn't listen, and became victorious.]

"The second dream I remember that took place in physics class a man had my wallet and was taking money from it.  I believe I was pleading for the money back and in some fear or danger.  I do not remember if there were other people present, but the morning after the dream I took the majority of the money of my wallet just to be safe (haha)."

[Money in your wallet can be a symbol for your energy. Perhaps somebody might've limited your energy by getting you to believe something that is false.]

"The last and most recent dream I had about physics or in physics class; the dream was a little cloudy and I do not recall very many details at all.  I woke up and was trying to remember what all I had just dreamed about but the only thing I could get out of it I wrote down immediately.  As ridiculous as it sounds, "Seering hot physics cake." This took place April 3rd, 2009, and I ate some cake the night before this dream."

[Cake can be a symbol for something good.  The seering hot could mean that your energy level was raised when you didn't listen to whoever.]

Many thanks for the suggestions!

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 8:12pm

You're welcome.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.