Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moment after death dreams (weird). (Read 2707 times)
Soul

Alabama
Moment after death dreams (weird).
Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:27pm

First let me say hello, this is my first post.  Smiley

Anyway, last year I had 2 dreams (about 4 months apart) about a person getting killed in a car accident.  They both happened in locations in my city (I'm tempted to see if I can look them up).

First dream:  An older Caucasian woman is drunk driving & speeding, crashes and dies (a very older model car, 50's maybe).  At the moment of impact it felt as if something hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer!  Everything got dark, not pitch black dark but like night time dark with alot of hazy-ness.  

There was this constant sound.......not like a buzzing or ringing, I really can't explain the sound....kinda like a whoooosing that doesn't stop.  

The worse thing about this dream was the feeling of not being able to breath.  I was looking and moving around but I could tell I was not breathing.  But I could feel the "whoosing" sound moving all around me.  

I was looking at woman & the car accident and noticed that NOTHING else was going on around us, it was like time had stopped.  I could visually tell we were in the same location but it was different.  Dark, slient, & nothing moving.

At that moment I believed that this was the moment after death and I kept thinking that I could go back into my body.....then I woke up.  This dream REALLY disturbed me.  The feeling was worse than a nightmare.

Second dream:  There was this young (18, 19, 20 something maybe) Black girl who had a disabled baby (unsure about what the disablity was).  It was her, the baby, & a mad riding in a pick up truck (I wanna say late 70's, early 80's) they go across the rail road tracks and get hit by a train.  

At the moment of impact/death,  I had all the same experiances of the last dream but I felt the feelings of the girl in the crash.  She felt sad for her baby......but also felt relieved that her baby was dead! And she wanted to go back into her body.  

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Moment after death dreams (weird).
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 3:21pm

Greetings Soul,

Welcome!

Souls are interrconnected and your experiences are proof of that! Do you mind getting such a reminders? It's nothing to worry about, more to celebrate !

Or it could be your guidance is showing you fictional deaths be- cause you had a fear or curiosity about that process. Do you?
It's good to remember it's just another process and that we all made it through the entrance and so will make it through the exit as well.  Smiley

Have you tried any way of verifying those accidents? You could try using google to check obits and accident reports for your region/state but the time could vary from your dream date.

Whatever is happening, it seems like it's a wake-up call to your consciousness that your soul is sending, that it wants some recognition.  Wink

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Soul

Alabama
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2009 at 11:45am

The reason I want to verify these accidents is because of the locations.
They were SO specific but have absolutly no significance at all to me.
I have a cop friend and I'm going to ask him about helping me look them up.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 11:50am

It does sound as though you are being "awakened" and "invited" to participate in retrievals and such things, Soul. A clear invitation. Perhaps you have strong latent abilities waiting to be discovered. Something brought you to this Board...have you had these interests before, have you been to TMI perhaps? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #4 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 3:46pm

I agree with Vee and Bets and remembers, the experience in itself is much more important than understanding it.   It can take years to understand what happen...

IP Logged

Soul

Alabama
Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 11:37am

Well, I asked my friend how I would go about doing a search to see if these events really happened, and he told me accidents from that far back aren't in a computer system so I would have to manually dig through years & years of accident reports.

I'm very interested in learning about the Afterlife.  I was raised Christian but never believed in Heaven or Hell (it just doesn't seem logical to me).

That and I've been afraid of death, not really afraid but of not knowing what happens after.  Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.