Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
flying around in a strange chair (Read 2126 times)
moonsandjunes
Ex Member

flying around in a strange chair
Apr 18th, 2009 at 11:09am

I can't remember much of this one, only that it left me with that 'familiar' feeling of having had a dream in which I could not, for the life of me, operate the 'machinery' properly.

I was flying around in some kind of chair-like contraption. I had things in my lap, in my pockets, jumbled up, and I was very concerned with gathering them up -- while I was trying to fly around in this thing. It was annoying.  (I remember, too, that there was a room I was trying to clean, perhaps picking things up off the floor and putting them in their proper place.  It was important to me that it be sort of -- pristine -- nothing out of place.)

But, mainly, I was flying around in this odd chair. And there were others I was going to meet -- perhaps at lakeside.  I woke up very tired, feeling as if I was exhausting myself somehow. However, lately I have been viewing many scenic videos, as an armchair traveler. Of course, that could explain my dream.

But what about the, shall I say, silly-stupid chair? Who needs it? (Anyone?)  I really prefer flying without it....

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: flying around in a strange chair
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2009 at 11:49am

What a fun dream,
Moonsandjune!

It  leaves me wondering if  you've been having trouble leaving the physical realm lately?  It sounds like your physical life has alot of stuff that is complicating your interest in getting above it all  Cheesy

Perhaps you think you need more contraptions in order to 'fly'? Your conscious mind may be fighting/ entertaining/ detracting you by showing you all this stuff that 'needs' to be picked up. It doesn't of course.  Smiley
Bruce's technique (which works, by the way  Smiley ) involves only imagining yourself free of the physical--your body, your tasks and worries, the fears that develope from our responisibilities in the physical realm.

Bets

Do your dreams show up cartoon style?  I think your episode would be great done in the style of the Beatles' film 'The Yellow Submarine' ! Cheesy

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2009 at 2:51pm

Hi Moons and Junes,

What a funny dream...and exhausting.  Cheesy

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 7:10am

It's still going on. Last night, just now... I can't remember this dream entirely either -- it was packed full of information. I was traveling in the air and someone was with me. 'She' fell off (it was a female?) of what we were flying on, fell over the edge and I thought she would disappear forever because I was quite high and traveling pretty fast. Well, she didn't -- she clung to the bottom of the 'thing' -- it was kind of flat -- and before I knew it she had climbed back to the top as if we were on some kind of life raft. I was astonished.

Later, I was climbing down a wall! I was trying to place my fingers into holes in 'brick' and I didn't know the way down. People were 'watching' me! They were waiting for me. So I'm carefully climbing down, clinging to one hole at a time, as I can find them, so small I have to hook my finger into it the best I can. I look around behind me and see huge piles of leaves and I know I can jump now. So I do!

Yes, Bets, something is going on here. It is odd, but there is a feeling of facing my 'limitations' in these dreams, trying to realize what can and cannot be done there. It is apparent that if I won't learn these things, others will teach me by showing me right there!

I don't know why I'm writing this with so many exlaimation points. But when's the last time someone slipped off your 'airship' and crawled right back around to the top of the 'platform' without flipping you off of it too. It was small. Very small. The 'air raft' or whatever it was.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.