Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Truth as I see it (Read 787 times)
Neil Gordon

Truth as I see it
Mar 31st, 2009 at 10:22am

The following is the only truth which I can say I have witnessed personally:

One thing that I do know is that what appears to us here is only "apparently". Its more fluid than we think.

In other words that keyboard in front of you, that screen in front of you. It appears to have been constructed by ourselves, also based on agreements with others.

So, what I am saying is that each person is creating the whole of the universe for themselves. In other words we each have a "copy" of the universe. The reason we can't move things around in it with our thoughts - is that it is linked with everyone else's copy. So we would need other's agreement.

However , we have what is known as a "personal universe". From what I believe and understand, no-one can ever be inside your personal universe, and you can never be inside someone else's personal universe.

Unconsciously we copy what is in the "shared" universe and make it our own universe. This means that when we are interacting which each other, we are not interacting at all, simply creating the illusion of interaction.

This is based on the theory that each one of us is a God in their own right. A God who can create an entire reality without even thinking about it.

So Earth is like a meeting place of Gods. An play where we all play parts, in a shared place.

I seem to have seen evidence of "Personal Universe" space and "Shared Universe" space. The astral plane would be an example of a "Shared Universe". I've personally seen the astral plane. I've personally experienced the "personal universe" where you can create whatever world you like.

However, it seems that beings may intrude into each others personal universes and rearrange things. Its more difficult to do this with the shared universe, because it is held together by force of agreements. There may be no actual "shared universe", only the illusion thereof, caused by "personal universes" interacting.

Regarding fluidity of reality: I've seen reality being changed right in front of my eyes, a couple of times. The first two occurrences have no witnesses other than myself, so cannot be proved. Although the one involved computer text which was never typed by my conscious mind, and was never erased either. So I guess some kind of evidence does remain.

My interaction with Spirit has just left me confused. I can say that I have interacted with spirit which has no physical body. However that spirit was unable or unwilling to reveal to me any of the secrets of this reality.

Do we survive body death? No idea

Are the NDE's real? No idea. Someone said that this reality is built lie upon lie, so this can easily be a deliberately constructed deception.

Are retrievals real? I'd like to find out myself.

What bothers me is that with all people going out of body, there is no conclusive or revolutionary information coming out of this. Or perhaps I am wrong.

I've read the most remarkable books on Astral Travel, and what is possible. Yet the one author who seemed very adept at Astral Travel (quotation available on request) had the view that our consciousness could not survive physical death. This same author had the view that astral sex could produce offspring. Others have never mentioned this.

Another book said that the Astral Hells do not exist. "Hell does not exist"

Another book said that they do.

My concern is a lot of contradictory and nebulous information coming out of this field. In Nancy Dickon's NDE book she said "Love is all that matters" and went on to write a whole book on how we should love each other.

Makes me wonder if this is not some mischievous entites at work. On a planet where there is so much hate, would we not grab eagerly onto such a concept? Love is all that matters?

I'm looking for the truth, and nothing that I do not witness with my core and my soul, will I ever believe again.

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Re: Truth as I see it
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 10:30am

Which author says we dont survive death?... Shocked..ahh those feelings again..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.