Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do people who commit suicide go to heaven? (Read 2057 times)
Stac

Pa
Do people who commit suicide go to heaven?
Mar 30th, 2009 at 8:10am

I have a question. My Mom commited suicide in 2007.I have not sensed her since she died, but my youngest daughter had a few dreams of her. I dont understand why my Mom has not come into my dreams when I ask at night for her to let me know she is okay. I worry that she is stuck in between worlds. Is there a healing time for her? How will I ever know what has happened to my Mom since she died? When a person commits suicide do they visit the person who has been deeply effected by their actions? Could it be she don't let me know she is near me because I was devestated and mad at her for doing that? If someone has any knowledge of what happens after a suicide can someone please answer this for me? Thank You Stac

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Do people who commit suicide go to heaven?
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 9:02am

Dear Stac,

Condolences on losing your mother and in such a traumatic way.

Yes, if you are in emotional turmoil or attitudes, it will be hard for your mother to visit you. If you and she have a lifetime of issues to deal with, you might not meet her again for some time.
If and when you can forgive her for any thing--individual incidents or general attitudes -- please try doing so.  You will be helping both of you with your forgiveness.

Don't worry about her though. She is in a healing place attended by loving concerns. How long she stays at the healing level will depend upon her own beliefs about suicide, her injuries, and her past life in general. Once she determines that the entire Afterlife is a loving place she will move on. Her afterlife family there is helping her.

Grandchildren seem to often hear from departed loved ones before others do Smiley . It's good your daughter can share her 'dream' experiences with you and that her grandmother seeks her out.
You are good to not burden her with your conflicts.

Don't worry, just forgive as you can.  Smiley
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 10:00am

hello stacy,

firstly i have said a silent prayer for ur mom, and i am pretty sure shes waiting for u there, that does not mean u shud move up ASAP...i believe  have their own reasons to take such a drastic step. Before getting mad at her, which i can understand, u shud however try to feel why she did wat she did, i have no experience of the after life, but im pretty sure shes doing well, and getting cured of the heart aches she suffered, if i say more i might cry...god bless u...(i am not attaching a smiley or emoticon coz none can portray how i feel).

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 12:07pm

There are a lot of postings on suicide on this forum. Type the word suicide in the far right box next to the magnifying glass. Then click on the magnifying glass. You will see about 10 postings.  I had a friend that I grew up with that commited suicide and that was posted under Praying for souls. 
I am very sorry to hear about your Mom. There is a place for all of us in Heaven/Paradise. Your mom will find her happiness there. Hugs--cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 1:17pm

Sending you warm thoughts and love, for your strength in these difficult times.

I believe those who commit suicide are cared for on the other 'side' just as any other person is cared for. They may need some 'time' to heal, and I believe that is provided for them, in a place which has meaning to them. I do believe that having a very strong emotional connection can make it difficult to communicate after death, in that the grief and loss are things that you just have to work through in your own time, and there is a reason for that.

I think that people who commit suicide can simply be overwhelmed. It is too difficult for them to see that the future can change, and they feel compelled to make a decision. Of course, each situation is unique.

As for communication, I don't know why you haven't had a dream, but there are other methods of 'communication' that I personally find meaningful. Dreams are not the only way. I believe you will have a dream, at some point, but no one can say when. But there may be other moments, perhaps when you are quiet and still, sitting alone with your thoughts. You may find a message there too, somewhere in your surroundings, if you can notice it.

I think these moments are rare, because we rush from place to place in our lives, and we are distracted. I think that it is when the thoughts are the most still that we can hear the voices of those we love the best.

IP Logged

Stac

Pa
Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 10:35pm

I want to THANK EVERYONE who answered me. I pray every day that noone else ever has to go through the grief that I have been through. I hope in the bottem of my heart that when people are thinking suicide that they realize that although things might look cloudy that the sun does and will sun for them.
I have always believed in the after life. A weight has now been lifted off of me knowing that my Mom is okay and that she is getting the healing that she needs. Now with me hearing that, I can walk this earth knowing she is indeed in peace. Thank You for your prayers and kindful answers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.