Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Developing decease perception ability (Read 2094 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Developing decease perception ability
Mar 6th, 2009 at 4:16pm

Hi,

I heard this from an interview of Tom Campbell, and I totally agree with him. 

He talked about how to diagnose decease in people.  The procedure is really simple, and do not need particular belief.  We just need to practice.

Here the procedure:
-      Someone tell us the name of an ill or injured  person (call him Mr.X).. But he  doesn’t tell the problem.
-      After relaxing our mind, we just imagine a body, in white for example.
-      We use our intent in this  way: “This body represent Mr.X’s body .  White area represent healthiness.  I want that the illness  to appear darker.  Black for major problem”.
-       After, we let our consciousness do its job.  The important key is don’t label, interpret or intellectualise  what we see or feel.   Just take notes of what we see (darker area)
-      After, ask to know what was the illness of Mr.X.  Is-there a correlation between the darker area and the illness?   If yes, than it’s a success
-      Tom told that we can reach 90 to 99%  of success after 25 exercises.
-      After we reach that level, we can start interpreting what we see and feel while visualising.  We can start to do more complex visualisation (lead by our intent)
-      To heal the person, we just have to imagine the darker area going lighter.

I would  like to practice, but the problem, how to find ill person? 

I thought that we could do this in group.  Someone on the board could post the name of an ill person he knows.   After few days, he would post the illness of the person.  We could do an exercise a week and discuss about the process.

What do you think about this idea?

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Developing decease perception ability
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 1:23pm

Phantasy Man;
Hi; this is a very good idea  Wink

Remind me of the living body map of GE, TMI, think is wave 3 or 4.
It's a very good exercise and would apply to ill person too with intent.

to find an ill person is the ?????
Maybe some other members could help.

Would be a great exercise including PUL for this Forum group discussing the process and experiences felt.

Now how do we get this going?
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Developing decease perception ability
Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2009 at 12:11am

Hi Ph'Man and Romain. May I suggest a precious person who would love to be well? She is in hospital right now in another city so I can't get hold of her to ask her permission but I know she has tried so hard to get well and her family have knocked themselves out trying to help her heal. She has leukemia and right now needs a bone marrow transplant but they haven't been able to find anyone. She has been fighting this for about three or four years. She is 36. Her name is Kendra. Go for it. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.