Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
may need-at least desire some healing assistance (Read 7427 times)
Justin
Ex Member

may need-at least desire some healing assistance
Feb 7th, 2009 at 1:11pm

Hi all, i got at times rather uncomfortable physical issue going on lately, which has left me a bit puzzled. 

I would very much appreciate a healing group session done for me sometime and also if some could try to get some info about the cause(s) behind same.

I have a few ideas, but am not totally sure.  I've been trying all kinds of ways and means to help correct this issue, and so far they are not helping all that much.

Thank you for any and all help.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: may need-at least desire some healing assistance
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 9:42pm

HI Justin, I will go send you some PUL to try to help just now, it is quarter to six pm on Sun, Feb 8. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 10:03pm

BTW, that was PST, I forgot to say.
You seemed to be incredibly accessible, very light and almost "porous" to the divine influence and light. What happened was, we really saw each other, shook hands, you have a good solid grip, and said, nice to meet you. The gold light of deep meditation was available so fast I was amazed, and I directed it out to you. Then you became like the lightform we adopt eventually some time after we reach the afterlife, pure light and instantly and skilfully adopted the pure physical form you wish to be at this time and returned in a flash to yourself. Something happened, at least it seemed very quick and clear to me, only took ten minutes. Hope it clears up. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 1:17am

Thank you very much Vee.  I thin part of the problem is i've been more stressed than usual lately.  Probably also part of the reason of why i've been more pushy in my communications lately. 

Also ph is an issue.  Things are getting better, maybe not as fast as i part of me would like, but definitely improving.

Thanks again for the help.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 3:21pm

Hi Justin;
Here're what i've perceived when connected with you last night.
Kept you pic in my mind; find it easier for myself to connect.
Did not take long before tuning into you indent.

As soon as i got the indent and saw you standing there; my intent move very fast toward your liver??
Saw a 3 D of it the full shape...look ok to me (i'm not a doctor) look healty enought;but got the imp that something was not 100% working don't know what though..sorry.
But that was what i saw/felt/perceived in that time. Send healing toward it and then back to normal C1.
Hope this help, let me know..and thank YOU for asking.

PUL Justin
R.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 12:55pm

Thank you for the help Romain.  Re: liver and liver issues, i would not be surprised if my liver was off in some way.  Perhaps a bit sluggish and/or over worked from too many toxins in the system. 

My body still has some major imbalances from years and years of major abuse.   In order to completely correct these,  i would need to be exttremely, extremely and consistently disciplined in both diet, exercise, and in keeping up consistent meditation.   

I am fairly disciplined, especially compared to the average, but my consistency isn't always what it should be.  Especially like exercise in the heart of winter for example.  Or also meditation...well really all 3 at times. 
Thanks for the help and thanks for the liver/PUL boost.   As i told Vee, things are improving but i need to keep up a very strict diet and exercise regime right now.   There are karmic issues here, along side the physical imbalances themselves.  One of the key focuses for this life and for this personality, is a strong emphasis on learning to have and maintaining physical discipline in the health, diet, and exercise areas--it is repeated many times over and in various ways in my astro. chart.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 1:27am

Quote:

One of the key focuses for this life and for this personality, is a strong emphasis on learning to have and maintaining physical discipline in the health, diet, and exercise areas--.

Justin;
I think we all need to do this; but sometimes it's easier say than done.
For myself it's diet ... can't keep it; i just love to eat..lol
Take care Justin;
Romain

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 1:18am

True enough Romain.   It seems particularly extreme or highlighted in my case though.  

Do you know astro. language?   I have N. Node in Virgo in the 1st House, Sun Mercury CON in 6th, ruler of the Sun sign in Virgo, a Mars Jupiter CON in Virgo, and ruler of the 12th CON ruler of the 6th.  

That pretty much repeatedly in various but similar ways screams health, diet, body balance as a major life focus, but also bringing it into balance with a very karmically oriented spiritual/psychic, intuitive, and more Heart oriented "past" (shown by the strong 12th house, Pisces, Neptunian, and Uranian karmic indications).  

I believe this is a karmic other pattern, primarily of one particular "past life" which is very highlighted in my psyche.  This self was constantly reminded, suggested to, and asked to treat his Temple more like a temple and not so much like a pig sty, in order for him to be a more clear and helpful channel of service to others in his work.  

He just often refused to work on this (he could be very stubborn, Leo Rising, Uranus CON ASC, Taurus Moon, and Mars Jupiter CON in Capricorn), until he was majorily suffering in body, and even then wasn't consistent and disciplined enough.  

Hence why such a big focus and issue in this life now, and why i've had physical dis-ease issues and challenges to deal with, as a way to force this probe to deal with these karmic imbalances and finally learn and put into consistent practice a deeper discipline.  Our Disk has high goals for us, which require a lot of discipline.  A few others selves within this Disk, were involved with holistic health and healing which those astro. karmic/dharmic indications also point to.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #8 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 9:50pm

Justin, 

I've been away for a while, but I'll do an healing session for you this night.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #9 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 2:44pm

Hi Justin,

I did 1 long session and 2 smalls.   I got some information, all symbolic, but I think they can be useful.  

First I projected an pure and white male body in my imagination representing an healty body.  I used my intent to see Justin's health issues in black.   I felt and saw some kind of stripes around the throat.  

I have seen this symbol for myself, and it symbolised self-choking... Self created pressure and pain caused by heavy discipline for exemple.  

I also saw a stripe around the stomach area, compressing vital organs.  I know this area to be very sensitive to anxiety and stress.

I also received a rote:  There was an amusement park, with child playing.  Everything was colourful... I heard a voice saying: "Justin don't like colors, he only want white light".  

I feel you're not enjoying life (colors) as it should... and you may be too much focused on the spiritual (white light).  You may be too hard on yourself (self-choking) and that create anxiety that lower your energy level.  

I hope it helps.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 7:06pm

Hi there P.M.

Thank you a bunch for helping out, and for the info.   Definitely i can be too hard on myself re: discipline etc.  I'm somewhat a typical Capricorn in that sense, but with a somewhat lazy or lax Libra/Venusian side. so there is a bit of conflict there. 

I could lighten up a bit re: some of that, but i also know its something that's important for me to work on in this life, its repeated in many ways in the dharmic part of my chart. 

I've been somewhat unusually stressed lately--mostly because of moving issues, some work issues, and a bit of relationship issues.

I'm at work right now, and have to actually go work, but i want to get back to you on this.   Thanks and ttyl.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 4:46pm

Forgot to add money and car issues to the list. Roll Eyes

Anyways more specifically re: what you picked up.  P.M. wrote, Quote:
I also received a rote:  There was an amusement park, with child playing.  Everything was colourful... I heard a voice saying: "Justin don't like colors, he only want white light".  

I feel you're not enjoying life (colors) as it should... and you may be too much focused on the spiritual (white light).  You may be too hard on yourself (self-choking) and that create anxiety that lower your energy level.

There is a lot of truth to this perception, and some to the interpretation of same.

I enjoy physical life and colors just fine usually, but i never forget that they are ultimately illusions and stepping stones to the White Light which i perceive as representative of Source attunement and Christ Light (sometimes takes on a golden hue) i.e. our true Home and purpose.  

Your source is very right in that, all i want now is to return Home and to become that kind of ultimate Retriever.   As Linn's reading seemed to indicate, this life has a pretty good shot at this and its something i've known about for awhile now and i and my Disk have been anticipating.

I'm done with the distractions (colors), and the amusement park.   I'm not a child anymore, and am firm in the desire and intention to not get off track again.   Everything in self and in life is gearing towards Source attunement, PUL, and Christness.   This oft requires a lot of discipline, testing, challenge and overcoming of same.  Tension and friction help to cleanse and speed up the vibrations when used aright.

Your interpretation of the info is a bit off in that you seem to indicate that i take it all too seriously, don't enjoy life, etc.   I know its hard to tell on this site, but i have a very playful, humor oriented, and spontaneous side to me, and with my both strong Fire and Venus energy i usually enjoy life quite a lot.   It is hard to be joyful without both a spirituality and a combo of strongly conscious Fire and Venusian side.

Just the other day, my supervisor (who is also a personal friend) and i while at work during some down time, spontaneously decided to go outside and go sledding and we had a blast.   I have a very childlike side to me in that sense of being very open, spontaneous, and carefree at times.  Some people rolled their eyes when i brought my heely's to work and rolled around on them, but hey i was having fun and didn't care what they thought of it or me.  

I've met some spiritual students who lacked conscious Fire in their charts, and boy did it show in their over seriousness, dour attitudes, and general lack of spark or that intense life energy that Fire represents.  
Those with Fire sign Risings with the ruler of same with strong harmonious aspects, or with otherwise strong Fire energy connected to their Rising (especially when Sun and/or Jupiter, and/or Leo and/or Sagittarius) and who try to live by spiritual ideals and beliefs, tend to be the most joyful, playful, and alive kind of people around.  

Astrologically i very much fit under that with Leo Rising with Sun (symbolic ruler of Leo) CON Mercury trine Mars Jupiter CON and with strong Venus (slower octave Heart energy).   But at the same time i'm born with the more dour, disciplined, and serious Capricorn Sun and Virgo stellium--usually its a good balance between seriousness/focus/intensity/discipline and playfulness/spontaneity/light heartedness.  
Another example, i've worked with children a lot, because we tend to get along very well with each other and i really enjoy their company because of their greater degree of openness and joy as compared to many adults.  

Lately because of the various outer challenges and stresses--i've been a bit too tipped to the over serious, over "tight", and over disciplined.   I need to relax a bit more.  

I will talk about the actual physical problem in another reply:  No one seems to have picked up on it, and even an intuitive i've consulted in the past with some good/accurate results was off on reading it--i've noticed i'm not the easiest person to read for whatever reason(s).   Re: this particular issue, I was confused by it for awhile myself.    

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 5:07pm

So, come to find out that my physical issue was not all that serious to begin with, though rather uncomfortable and persistent.  It's still in the process of clearing up.  

What happened:  My groin area started to become very inflammed, itchy, burning, etc., just plain really uncomfortable.   At first i thought it was a Candida flair up, which i've had had in the past.   I promptly changed my diet, took more probiotics (both supplements and foods with same), put virgin coconut oil on the skin, and tried to reduce stress levels.  

In the past, the combo of this has always helped, and the inflammation/skin infection would pretty quickly heal up and go away.    This time, not at all despite fasting, much less carbs and sugar, much more greens and living foods, etc.

This really worried me, because it was just getting worse and worse.  And more and more uncomfortable, so bad that i started to miss a lot of time at work.  Everyone at work pressured me to go to a doctor, but i refused knowing that i could help myself.   I was particularly worried because a little while before i had been bitten and scratched by one of our very aggressive students who has the habit of smearing and eating his own feces (he has physically attacked many others at my work place).

I eventually realized it wasn't candida, but a more fungal type infection.   It also didn't smell "yeasty" like the candida flair ups in the past did.  In the past, i had read that "jock itch" was caused by over growth of candida yeast in the body.  

I came to realize that there are different kinds of jock itch, one which is more of an internal problem and due primarily to candida yeast, but also that there are more outer, fungal organisms which can cause jock itch and which are very hardy and persistent little creatures.  

I now think i got it through one of the other children i work with (not the one who bit and scratched me).  I work with "MD" students at a residential school.  One of our boys who eats really unhealthily, is very angry, and often comes back to school from home smelling really bad because apparently his foster guardians don't wash him the whole weekend.  He is one of like 10 foster kids at his home, and it's pretty plain that his "parents" are more in it for the money.   Angry

Anyways, one day i noticed he was scratching his feet really vigorously and for a long time.  I usually wear gloves when i pick up their clothes and help out with daily living skills, but for some reason didn't wear gloves and ended up picking up his socks and shoes which he had just taken off.  

I'm thinking he had an overgrowth of a Tinea, or tinea like fungus on his feet (i.e. "athletes foot"), and that i didn't adequately wash my hands after (sometimes we get very busy there).

I've never had this kind of "jock itch" before, and boy has it been a lesson in patience.   I've tried all kinds of things to help it, from over the counter creams, to more natural or alternative therapies.    Not too many helped all that much.    But i've developed a system which seems to be working.  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.