Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
need help with love (Read 4113 times)
gunjan

need help with love
Mar 9th, 2009 at 11:42am

hello to all the respected members on this forum .i am feeling selfish for asking for help right after joining the forum , so please pardon me and do help me ....
i was living my life with peace and tranquility . i had lived a life without many events until august last year when i saw this girl one day ..... and suddenly everything changed.....as if i had just woken up from a 28 year sleep ( my age then ) . for some time i could not figure out what had happened to me....but before long i realised that i had fallen in love with her . it was no mere attraction.... i love her from the depth of my soul  .... you will know of my feelings when you help me....

i have not yet expressed my love to her ..... as i fear that i will be utterly heartbroken if she turns me down  . please ask the good spirits and guide me ...... i just can't live without her . just going through the daily chores is not living a life.... when she is there in my heart every moment ... . i just want to have an idea of her feelings before i ask her . i am really stressed and i don't think i can take much more .

here's a link to my picture , should it help . you can ask me for any other information you want in case you decide to help me . i can not thank enough for any help extended..

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1462/gunjan.jpg

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: need help with love
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 10:19pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ufDdiK9xY&feature=related
this is a very pretty song
Here, There and Everywhere (The Beatles)
-------------------------------

To lead a better life I need my love to be here...

Here, making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there

There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there

I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there

I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there

To be there and everywhere
Here, there and everywhere

----------------------------------
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2009 at 10:43am by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2009 at 12:46pm

Hello gunjan:

Below are some thoughts:

1. Dependency and love don't work well together.

2. Love can be fully shared only when non-dependency exists.

3. An infinite future of love awaits us; therefore, there is no need to become dependent on any one person.

4. A day will come where we will share love with many other beings to an extent that there will be no need for being insecure.

5. Even if we can't find a good relationship while in this World, we can still open up to love.

6. If you feel love for somebody, that proves that you're already in touch with love. The love comes from within.  Look there.

7. Actually, love doesn't belong or come from anybody in particular. It belongs to everybody. To be with love is like to swim in an ocean of water. It would be ridiculous for a fish to claim that the water comes from itself, and no place else.

8. Don't make it a test. Open up to unconditional love as much as you can. The more you try, the more you grow.

9. If the lady you speak of turns you down, you'll be okay. There are a lot of fish and LOTS of love in the sea.
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2009 at 7:49pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 7:44am

Gunjan, in looking at your picture, I see that you have a very pleasant face. The universe wants you to open up, to crack the shell open. Sometimes it's a little frightening. Sometimes you can get hurt, get turned down in the process. That's always a possibility, no matter what you try to do in life. But, that is how we each come to have a story to tell. I have a very very very very very looooooooooooong story, and my heart has been broken many times.

But, here I am to tell the tale. I don't regret my life, although I've cried a lot. I've laughed a lot too. Give yourself a lifetime to learn about true love. You will never regret the faces, the places it will take you.

But, gunjan, you must be willing to play the fool. Sometimes. Walk off the edge of the cliff, carrying your bag over your shoulder, with a smile on your face.

Even the young men I turned down, many years ago, I remember fondly, often more fondly than those I accepted. Love is grand and beautiful. Cherish the day.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2009 at 12:26am

Hi Gunjan. Faint heart never won fair lady. You need practice in being turned down and in finding you don't die if you are rejected. We get further in life if we set our pride aside and be willing to fail in our objective.

Hey, you won't die if she says, sorry, I'm just not that into you. You can enjoy the sorrow and frustration, nothing like love to expand the emotions and make us feel. Feeling anything is a trip in itself. You can't feel if you are dead.

God has many ways to protect us from mistakes. Ask genuinely for God and the angels to protect you if this is not right for both of you. Make it an intention very clearly inside your own psyche: Angels, let her say yes if it is good for both of us. Say this three times to yourself with passionate feeling and true intent. Then trust you are being taken care of. Walk with confidence in your decision to ask her out or not ask her out.

We are not mind readers. Respect her ability to communicate with you. But hang loose, like the message above advises. Hang loose. There are billions of fish in this sea. You have a generous heart and will no doubt fall in joyful love many times and have your heart broken many times, all the wonderful experience of emotion. Welcome it all. Don't get hung up on this woman until she clearly returns your feelings.

Also, I suggest something that will sound silly: get yourself a Rider-Waite deck of tarot cards and a tarot book by the authors, MacGregor and Vega, called Power Tarot. It has a Romance section for each card. The best advice I can give you is: take the answers it gives you seriously. I have never known the Tarot cards to be wrong with regard to my own personal questions in many years of use. Accept the negatives and act accordingly, save yourself much trouble.

Anyway, there is no way to avoid being hurt in life and specially in romance. That's why for thousands of years they have been saying: Faint heart never won fair lady. At least you don't have to get on horseback with a hundred pounds of armour and joust in deadly battle to get her attention!! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

gunjan

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2009 at 1:35am

thanks a lot for the replies . as its said , a man in love thinks with his heart.... and yeah , i love her unconditionally...
as you all have suggested , i will strengthen my heart and ask her .... anyways its her happiness that matters more to me , seeing her happy brings such joy to me which has to be experienced to be able to understand....

@ moonsandjunes   i have been the preserve - your - heart kind until now and realise that its been a wrong way to live . one can't preserve one's heart by running away .

@ vee i will get the book and tarot cards you suggested . 

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 9:10am

gunjan wrote on Mar 13th, 2009 at 1:35am:
thanks a lot for the replies . as its said , a man in love thinks with his heart.... and yeah , i love her unconditionally...
as you all have suggested , i will strengthen my heart and ask her .... anyways its her happiness that matters more to me , seeing her happy brings such joy to me which has to be experienced to be able to understand....

I love to read this line, this morning, "its her happiness that matters more to me, seeing her happy brings such joy to me" because that is the kind of sentiment that seems most important in this world. It is not all about kind words, or how one is received, but what is in the heart, a sincere desire and appreciation for another's happiness.

I wish you well...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.