Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
really loud scratching in my room spirit about (Read 3109 times)
juditha
Ex Member

really loud scratching in my room spirit about
Mar 4th, 2009 at 4:25pm

Hi I had quite a lot of spirit activity last night in my bedroom,i was asleep but this really loud scratching noise woke me up,for a minute i felt afraid which is something i dont really feel when spirit are around,the first thing i did was looked on my bed and my two darling little dogs were fast asleep so then i knew that they obviously could not hear this noise or sense it,which is unusual for animals as they do tend to have this sixth sense.

The scratching stopped and all of a sudden i saw these eyes,and behind these eyes i could see all this evil,then the loud scatching noise came again and the only thing i could think was that a few weeks ago at the spiritualist church someone in the audience told the medium that he had heard loud scatching noise and the medium said it was just spirit letting you know they are around,so i started to feel like the spirit of my dad was in the room,and then my room had so much spirit in there but i could feel the love from them and my dad.

It was like dad had come to protect me with his love and the spirits of love that came with him,and then the scratching stopped completely, and i felt at peace in myself as before i went to bed i was crying to God and asking him why life is so hard sometimes,but i felt Gods love coming back to me.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: really loud scratching in my room spirit about
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 4:44pm

" felt at peace in myself as before i went to bed i was crying to God and asking him why life is so hard sometimes,but i felt Gods love coming back to me."
---------------------------------------
Isn't it amazing? Love never fails.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 5:34pm

Juditha:

Unfriendly spirits bug me at times, but they've never been able to harm me. When they come around I take it as an opportunity to try to send them to the light. I'll send them love and thoughts about how they are wasting their time and need to move on.

If one says something really unfriendly like "'I'm going to kill you," I tend to start out by telling it: "Pray to God and Christ and ask for forgiveness and help." I know this isn't an approach some of the people who visit this forum would take, but I figure if a spirit approaches you with hostile intent, you don't have to play games with it and can be more straight forward.

I've gotten to the point where I don't feel much fear. I tune into love when the above takes place.  I've been shown too many times that I have the freedom to choose light over darkness, and that I am protected. It seems as if you have been shown the same thing.

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 6:49pm

Quote:
Unfriendly spirits bug me at times, but they've never been able to harm me. When they come around I take it as an opportunity to try to send them to the light.

Wow, you're brave. During the day I'd love to hear from just anyone from the other side, but at night I turn into a coward.  
But it's good advice. I guess sooner or later we'll all find out if we have the guts. (Unfortunately it won't work on my boss.)

take care,
"live long and prosper",
Vagabound

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 7:13pm

Thank you, it didn't happen over night. Because I made contact with spirit guidance, I eventually found that I don't have anything to be afraid of, as long as I choose love and light. I also put a lot of effort into it myself. I had to go through some intense growing pains.

Quote:
Quote:
Unfriendly spirits bug me at times, but they've never been able to harm me. When they come around I take it as an opportunity to try to send them to the light.

Wow, you're brave. During the day I'd love to hear from just anyone from the other side, but at night I turn into a coward.  
But it's good advice. I guess sooner or later we'll all find out if we have the guts. (Unfortunately it won't work on my boss.)

take care,
"live long and prosper",
Vagabound

« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009 at 9:09pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 7:18pm

If one says something really unfriendly like "'I'm going to kill you," I tend to start out by telling it: "Pray to God and Christ and ask for forgiveness and help."

Oh, dear...you're a much nicer person than I am.  The last spirit that said something like that (it was more a "Get out or else!" sort of thing...) got a ten minute lecture on how if he somehow managed to get me where he was, just how was he liable to like it?  An eternity of me following him around reading him the riot act...at least when he was in spirit and I'm in flesh, he can get away from me...  Cool

Spirits seem to object to being lectured as much as little kids.  My daughter once tried to send one into the light, and got a very huffy response of, basically, he knew about the light thank-you-very-much, and he didn't care to go there, so there!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 9:13pm

Perhaps I haven't received a ten minute lecture in such instances because by saying what I said I let it be known that I'm not interested in playing around and I'm willing to ask for divine help.

Cricket wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 at 7:18pm:
If one says something really unfriendly like "'I'm going to kill you," I tend to start out by telling it: "Pray to God and Christ and ask for forgiveness and help."

Oh, dear...you're a much nicer person than I am.  The last spirit that said something like that (it was more a "Get out or else!" sort of thing...) got a ten minute lecture on how if he somehow managed to get me where he was, just how was he liable to like it?  An eternity of me following him around reading him the riot act...at least when he was in spirit and I'm in flesh, he can get away from me...  Cool

Spirits seem to object to being lectured as much as little kids.  My daughter once tried to send one into the light, and got a very huffy response of, basically, he knew about the light thank-you-very-much, and he didn't care to go there, so there!

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #7 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 10:41am

No no, you don't get the lecture, the spirit does.

These were mischevious but not scared or lost souls...just old "haints" that got amusement out of scaring people.  They got the "go to the light" suggestion, and other kindness to start with, they weren't interested.  Their right - they've got plenty of time.

However, I wasn't amused by being rousted out in the middle of the night because they were scaring my kid - hence my delivery of the lecture.  If they're going to act childish, they'll get treated that way.  Nobody asked them to hang around, and they'd been given instructions (which were rejected) on how to move on.  I'm not babysitting them forever...  Wink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 1:29pm

I agree:

I'm all for being loving, but sometimes if a spirit acts childish you need to treat it accordingly.  Sometimes you have to put your foot down. The same is true for sources that try to deceive. If such sources want to be treated nice, then they need to get with the program and stop wasting "our" time with their tomfoolery. The World is in a state where such antics aren't needed.

Cricket wrote on Mar 5th, 2009 at 10:41am:
No no, you don't get the lecture, the spirit does.

These were mischevious but not scared or lost souls...just old "haints" that got amusement out of scaring people.  They got the "go to the light" suggestion, and other kindness to start with, they weren't interested.  Their right - they've got plenty of time.

However, I wasn't amused by being rousted out in the middle of the night because they were scaring my kid - hence my delivery of the lecture.  If they're going to act childish, they'll get treated that way.  Nobody asked them to hang around, and they'd been given instructions (which were rejected) on how to move on.  I'm not babysitting them forever...  Wink

« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2009 at 8:36pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #9 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 9:36am

Even chewing them out a little isn't unloving per se - you give a kid a talking to when they're bad, but it doesn't mean you don't love them.  We were rather fond of our spirits, all in all - I just like my sleep, there wasn't any point in them (mostly just the one) being a jerk, and it probably wasn't doing wonders for his karma, either.

Since John died I haven't seen much of them - I suppose he moved them along, maybe even got them to go "home".  My kid says she can still sense the one, but it may just be an energy residue.  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.