Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Telephones as symbols in Afterlife explorations (Read 1195 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Telephones as symbols in Afterlife explorations
Feb 28th, 2009 at 11:54am

Greetings,

When i was a child, near my grandmother's was a local telephone company with an old-fashionned telephone circuit board. Sometimes you see these in films from the 1940's with telephone operators busily connecting countless looped lines to countless outlets.

The other morning right after a PE attempt, and before I'd communicated with that PE partner, I was thinking of an illustration I saw in an ancient book on non-physical realities. It showed  a person  covered in looped lines about the same way the old telephone circuit boards used to be! The text was saying that what we think is not physical really is 'physical; and that these lines exist, just not to the human eye. the book told some Hindu ? name these lines have, but then didn't tell what they were for !!

I was thinking then about these lines, and that maybe we establish a line of communication with those we meet in the Afterlife.

Do you ever have dreams, visions, AL experiences, where lines or phones show up?  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Re: Telephones as symbols in Afterlife explorations
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 11:33pm

Cellphones are my favorite tool in the afterlife especially when I'm looking for individuals. Years ago, when I would try to visit people either for PE's, remote viewing, meeting up with guides, I would ask to visit that person. Most of the time I would woosh through the astral and arrive somewhere - sometimes to that person but a lot of times the wrong place/person. Meanwhile, the dizzying experience of going "there" wasted precious seconds of lucidity.

Then, I had an experience once where I picked up a thin rod and for some reason I put it to my ear. I could hear a female voice on the other side. It turns out it was my soul guide. Even though I was in the astral at the time and she was likely in a higher plane/focus level she was able to communicate with me through this object.

I realized then that I could use a phone. I tried out a series of experiments where I dialed the number 2-1 in my phone, and always got the same woman. This particular person was(is?) another aspect of my soul/Disk. Needless to say, the phone method stopped working with her when I started asking too many questions on how to contact her in the physical. Apparently, I'm not supposed to do that Wink

So, in short. I highly recommend to any explorers, try taking out and using your cellphone.

-mike

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: Telephones as symbols in Afterlife explorations
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 3:07pm

Phone is a great tool.  It helps focusing our intent in the right direction... e.i. communication with others.

Soon or later, tools need to be droped or changed... I found that they can block us if we become too attached to them...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.