Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Skeptical of life after death (Read 5912 times)
moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: Skeptical of life after death
Reply #15 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 8:48pm

Heat....overrated....agreed

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Reply #16 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 9:24pm

Based on my experiences, the afterlife experience differs depending on the person. Since free will is the rule, an energetic fragment of the soul can get get stuck in the astral plane (which is the location of hells and false heavens). Even more confusing is there may be multiple separate fragments residing in different parts of the astral at the same time.

Fortunately, there's a devoted teams of souls on the other side of the veil, as well as a few of us part-time volunteers Here, who will make sure that every fragment that is ready to merge with their happier higher-vibrational source will have that opportunity.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 11:16pm

Monroe's Going Home series, Subject is quite a good explanation of what is going on as we pass out of the physical. When I listen to it I can hear my body breathing quite differently than my consciousness. In fact I thought the CDs were recorded with breathing sounds in the mix, but they are not. I haven't experienced a full separation yet with this tool, but I think it is eminent.

Not everyone is aware of their dreams so it stands to reason that not everyone will remember their NDE. If it were easy to prove then there wouldn't be much point to knowing and understanding our lives let alone our departures.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.