Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Heavenly signs from our loved ones (Read 6965 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Heavenly signs from our loved ones
Reply #15 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:20pm

These technical explanations are right, and Matthew and Signs From Our Loved Ones are right as well. Science doesn't explain all, and from some point of view you may even say it explains nothing. Many people suffer from the physicistic world view which tells them that things happen according to statistical laws and nothing else; it doesn't tell us anything about ourselves, what we are, where we came from, where we go to and what we should do. I am a believer in natural science, but only within it's own frame, not as a religion. When we have realized that our existence isn't described by natural science at all, knowing as well about the value of natural science, then we are on a good way I think.

So, thank you for your posts Signs From Our Loved Ones for giving us the opportunity to think deeper about this.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #16 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:44pm

Consider the below words. They state that real orbs are seen in person. Yet the photos are obviously nothing but photographic effects. It sure seems like quite an incongruity to me. Angels lights appear as a streak of light above a light post, with the light being the exact same color as the light of the post?  Do we really have to play nicey nicey when somebody tries to fool us?

"can also see orbs in person, many of them and more. The photographs that we have taken are all real, orbs, streaking lights, spirit essence and my favorite the heart shaped photos. And remember all of this began after the loss of our son Billy."

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #17 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 9:23pm

Well, it's obvious that this sort of statement is a personal interpretation. That's why I would like to see everyone having a basic amount of scientific education, so that one can distinguish something being a miracle or not; if not, there's still the personal meaning of an event. I do agree though, the style, suggesting an objective, for everyone plain-to-see special effect of spiritual forces is not adequate.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #18 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 1:01pm

Signs from our loved ones:
I'm sorry for your loss, I too have lost a child, 7 years ago, she was only 21. My family continues to receive signs from her, we have all had amazing dream 'contacts'. Even a photo by her urn on an anniversary date. But the signs we get are one of a kind, and amazing, and just at the right time.
You might check out the After Death Communication site:
http://www.after-death.com/mb/main.shtml
There you will get nothing but support!
Aras

IP Logged

signs from our loved ones

Reply #19 - Jan 26th, 2009 at 8:34am

Hello Aras, I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter. It's great that you are receiving signs from her, that is always a great joy. I have been on the website that you have mentioned, thank you.

IP Logged

bird

Reply #20 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 12:09pm

Hi Guy -

I found your web site very interesting - thanks for sharing. But why are you selling merchandise? Wouldn't it be better to just put this info out there on your web site as you have and leave it at that? I guess I'm having trouble with the profit making end of it.

Robin

IP Logged

signs from our loved ones

Reply #21 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 12:21pm

Hello Robin:  All the money received is going to a scholarship fund in Billy's name to help others go into medical field from the high school Billy went to.  Thank you.

Have a great day
Guy

IP Logged

bird

Reply #22 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 12:22pm

oh - this is great! i'm glad to hear that. is that mentioned on the web site? i might have missed it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.