Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Position question (Read 1828 times)
Califalcon

Kissimmee
Position question
Jan 27th, 2009 at 7:45pm

Hi guys I am new to this forum, I am however somewhat experienced with Astral Projection well sort of I was sucessfull about 10 times or so, however since I have moved I have been unable to OBE mainly because I am currently sleeping facing south instead of North for me it is much easier to OBE with my head pointing North, however there is no way I can change the room layout because North is actually in a corner of the room.
Also I can only really project when I sleep on my back however most nights I am too tired and my back hurt to sleep in that position, I normally fall asleep sideways, what can I do to get used to projecting from this position instead of laying in my back and not with my head towards North?
Also I am extremely interested in being able to do retrieval work however I have no idea how to start that any suggestions? Would anyone here be able to guide me?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Peace to all.
Adriano

Califalcon Califalcon califalcon califalcon  
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Position question
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 8:19pm

I know when you go to TMI the beds are positioned north /south. But I don't have that at home and I do just fine. I would be more concerned with electrical than bed position.  Recoveries...This is a great place to start. Read up. Bruce's books are great and if time and funding permit, TMI is the place to go. Welcome aboard.
Joe
PS, don't be surprised if you realise that your doing recovery work already but just are not remembering it.
Joe

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2009 at 11:07am

Hello and welcome!

I put absolutely no stock in the north/south thing since I don't have any trouble.  Polar position has never been an issue for me.  The only thing I've noticed with myself is that at the beginning of the night, lying on my back seems best for me to quickly get into the proper state to have OBEs.  However, after several hours of restful sleep, it doesn't matter if I'm on my back or on my side, I have no problem projecting. 

I would suggest you don't limit your posibilities by thinking you can only do OBE with very specific rules.  Just make it easy on yourself and think in terms of "this is what I want and I'm going to do it."

About retrievals, I would suggest you get a copy of Bruce's Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook with the CDs.  With your determined desire to learn the art of retrieval and the structure of the guidebook, you'll be doing retrievals in no time!

If you can't get the book right away, there are a lot of resources on this site.

Good luck!

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2009 at 11:58am

HI
The times that it has happened for me I was in the east/west position. And on my side.
SmileyAras

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 11:11am

Hi,

My answer's the same basically.  I sleep south head first to keep headache pressure down and I OB.

Maybe you could also check your pillow to make sure it doesn't bend your neck, nor your head gets tucked down to your chest. Both those would block the channels.

Best wishes and welcome!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.