Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The souls of transgender people (Read 31208 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
The souls of transgender people
Jan 11th, 2009 at 8:45pm

Hi,

I just saw a movie about a transgender man who was positive she was a woman , and too me she was most definitely female.

Medical science has an explanation for this phenomenon in that all zygotes are female and only later does the brain become male or female.

In transgender folks they are born with male bodies but to unbalanced hormones while in the womb their brains remain female.

These people suffer the worst kind of discrimination.

My question is Could it not be due to spiritual reasons rather than physical reasons that this happens

A female soul inhabiting a mail body. Do souls have gender etc etc

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Re: The souls of transgender people
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 12:06pm

Alan

I Believe that are spiritual reasons, we must be free as a whole to reach a state were we fell peace. So whatever it is the experience we need to go trhough to achive such balance nature will provide us whith. According to my studies a soul doesn`t have gender it is the body who need a gender compliant wit the experiences a soul must go through, of course we feel it easier to have a gender than other, but we must be able to deal with both. It`s a long story but I think it`s enough for now. (without understand the reincarnations it's very difficulty to deal with this subject)

Take care.

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 4:05pm

Hi alan and kardec I have always thought that possibly the spirit of a male can sometimes enter a female baby at the time of birth and visa versa female enters male child,but its a mystery as there are lesbians and gays,so i dont think we will find the answer to this until we get to the spiritworld.

Its like transvestites,whats the reason behind all these different things ?
Life is one big mystery.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 4:53pm

kardec,

Quote:
I Believe that are spiritual reasons, we must be free as a whole to reach a state were we fell peace. So whatever it is the experience we need to go trhough to achive such balance nature will provide us whith. According to my studies a soul doesn`t have gender it is the body who need a gender compliant wit the experiences a soul must go through, of course we feel it easier to have a gender than other, but we must be able to deal with both. It`s a long story but I think it`s enough for now. (without understand the reincarnations it's very difficulty to deal with this subject)

Once during a deep coma I had an experience where I saw this huge magestic being, a lot like my avatar in fact.

I could see the whole ethereal body from the from the front  and it was neither male or female. I took this to be an angel There were no sex organs on the being

Juditha,

If reincarnation is a fact then it is possible for a male soul picking the wrong earthly home a male soul entering a female body

Of course this is a possibility

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 7:54pm

Juditha,

your comment "Its like transvestites,whats the reason behind all these different things ?"

Transvestites
: a person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional or sexual gratification
have nothing to do with Transgenders
: having personal characteristics (as transsexuality or transvestism) that transcend traditional gender boundaries and corresponding sexual norms

UndecidedAras

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 8:34pm

I have a least one guide that I am sure is a hermaphrodite and perhaps they all are.

I think a person winds up in the "wrong" body sometimes simply because they were supposed to. People choose some strange premises for their lives. But the real test is ours, to not judge. It always comes back to us, I think.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 11:50pm

Well said Beau, i completely agree.

Re: the general issue, it seems more often than not, other lives, karma, and subconscious memories tend to pertain a lot to this issue.  
I think that originally all Souls were more androgynous/hermaphroditic in nature, but this was when they were still fully intune with Source.  

When freewill got the better of some Souls, and some Souls started to choose in a less creative manner, this threw off the balance of inner Feminine to Masculine ratio eventually.  

The best and least loaded terms to describe these two Yin-Yang polarities is "passive/receptive and active/outputting", or could be related to what Bruce terms the "observer/perceiver" and the "interpreter".   This imbalance manifested itself in the physical in relation to humans.  
Some sources speak of cycles when some humans, who were more like advanced E.T.'s that we hear of now, were more androgynous in nature, even physically though their "physical" was on a faster and less dense vibration than our current, and more akin to our etheric level of energies.  

Anyways, some souls, many souls, have tended in their journey to choose one physical sex/gender more than another in their lives.  Sometimes this leads to a more extreme imbalance in that inner ratio.  

Then as they spiritually develop, and can handle more difficult situations, they may choose to be born in the different gendered body, and thus some experience things like being primarily gay, or feeling transgendered in nature.  

There is more to it than this, and this is bit of an over simplification, but it does seem to be an averagely true reason.  

One could have experienced mostly male bodies, and still be rather balanced and in touch with the Yin side, and vice versa.  This is because Souls ultimately do not have gender like our physical bodies do.  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 3:44am

Hi, All

Just to clarify

A transvestite is a normal male except for the fact that they enjoy dressing up as a woman and usually they do it in secret much to the surprise of their wives when they are caught out. They have no Gay tendencies just like woman's cloths

A transgender on the other hand never hides the fact that they are a woman and they dress up as a lady even when heir baffled family tell them not to.

They suffer unspeakable rejection from most of society and I cant see why a soul will ever chose this type of life.

They are usually good moral people just seeking love at great risk from the gender they feel they do not belong to. Society has gone a long way embracing these usually nice creative people

Although physically a male, they are indeed mentally on the inside completely female and feel attracted to the male gender just as any normal woman would feel .

Of course the reverse applies for those transgender person born in a female body but knowing without any doubt that they were a male trapped inside a a woman's body.

To them they are understandably usually repulsed by they idea of making love to the opposite gender They believe and know to them the opposite gender is really the exact same gender of the body in which they are trapped and imprisoned for life.

We should embrace these loving people with love and understanding

Alan

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 6:40am

Great discussion. I think some or maybe all of us are born here with both sides to us, but our conditioning when young makes us identify with one side over the other and almost always the side we are conditioned to is the one we appear to be on the outside.

Bruce mentions the woman from Sensuous and that she may actually be the feminine side of himself, but what if you were born with both those parts in tact in your body? Then you would have the choice of which you most wanted to express. Your expression may not match up with your body type and there could be lessons for you and certainly for others around you to learn from in such a situation.

Some men are happy to have a man's body, but choose to dress as a woman. And some transgendered have no intention of becoming a woman surgically, they just want to as close to one as they can...and there are even Men and women who want to be the opposite sex but still make love to ...  well, the opposite sex ie some men want to be women but also make love to women and vice versa. It's a very interesting subject. I'm glad we're talking about it.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 8:57am

Beau,

Quote:
Bruce mentions the woman from Sensuous and that she may actually be the feminine side of himself, but what if you were born with both those parts in tact in your body? Then you would have the choice of which you most wanted to express. Your expression may not match up with your body type and there could be lessons for you and certainly for others around you to learn from in such a situation.

As far as I know I am completely male and the thought of making love to another male is repulsive to me.

This is not the case with a true transgender, they cannot identify with those of their physical gender and indeed , as a hidden woman clothed in a mans body making love to a female does not satisfy their deep longing for love. Does It go as far as repulsion? Strangely not .  

Some of them even marry the opposite physical sex but this is never successful. When the curve balls of life and financial restrictions are no longer a barrier they seek hormonal surgical alteration of their bodies so they look on the outside as they feel on the inside.

But not always the surgical route . often hormonal therapy is sufficient as society is slowly coming to terms with their struggle  

But I think even in a total male persona like me there is a lot of female properties, especially in the right brain.

As an Engineer my left logical brain has dominated most of my life. But now on retirement I find a right brain creative part of me emerging.

It expresses itself in poetry, painting and deep philosophical thinking and I have become somewhat of a shaman in the process.

It would be informative if a visitor to this forum who is a trangender person could comment, as all my views are subjective

Indeed the word Shaman more closely identifies my female  part than the term Psychic.

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 9:09am

Hey Alan,

What I meant was that some people are bi in spirit but even so would have a preference I imagine in the physical for one sex or the other. If you are all male then it seems like you could never really debate yourself very efficiently. So much of how we view ourselves is programmed from birth. Most seem to take to easily and others do not. My father always saw himself as quite the man, but near the end of his life he found more of his feminine side. It would be nice to get a Transgender opinion on the post, absolutely. I only know what makes sense to me.

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 2:44pm

There is no gender in spirit/soul, because it isn't necessary. We choose to become male/female by choice while selecting to become human. What happens in the womb is another matter. There are many variables in nature which would contribute to which way the zygotes develop. Keep in mind: we are "all" the same no matter what the psychological/physical outcome.
According to the Encyclopedia Britannica Macropedia, the Dogon African tribe has a myth of creation, which they believe that androgyny is a sign of perfection (Vol. 5, p. 240).
---cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 3:11pm

I agree that we all the same, carol ann. My question is: Can a bald man truly be androgynous?  Wink

I think it is a sign of perfection too. Thanks to all for making this a great thread.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 5:17pm

cat

Quote:
There is no gender in spirit/soul, because it isn't necessary. We choose to become male/female by choice while selecting to become human. What happens in the womb is another matter. There are many variables in nature which would contribute to which way the zygotes develop. Keep in mind: we are "all" the same no matter what the psychological/physical outcome.
According to the Encyclopedia Britannica Macropedia, the Dogon African tribe has a myth of creation, which they believe that androgyny is a sign of perfection (Vol. 5, p. 240).
---cat

Respectfully Cat how can you make the above statement as if it were a fact?.

My dear departed mother will not change and become my daddy that just makes no sense to me  Smiley Smiley

During my NDE I did not shed gender but retained it. I think that our souls are created in one of the genders.

And retain it in the afterlife,of course in the afterlife there is no sexual union between soul, but there is a merging and mingling of opposites more beautiful than our bleak earthly reality

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 5:24pm

I think to completely understand one another we have to experience both sexes and that spirit is androgynous, but at what point the two sexes merge I would not say. If you maintain your single sex always then perhaps it is that way, I just don't see that you gain as much insight that way. Our feminine "side" comes from somewhere. Logic says to me that it comes from experience. But perhaps not. I am certain that I was not always a man. Even though I am quite comfortable as one today. Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.