Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The souls of transgender people (Read 31214 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Re: The souls of transgender people
Reply #45 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 11:56pm

Excellent Ralph I'm glad you got it to work, and you look great!

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #46 - Feb 17th, 2009 at 8:35pm

Thank you for the compliment Beau. I temporarily changed my picture this time to show my other appearance.

I have discovered over the years that different clothing can have an affect on my extra sensory perception. Even more so; if I wear gold jewelry it can help or hinder my awareness depending on the situation I'm in. There is definitely a paranormal power associated with gold. Several times I've taken off my gold necklace and could actually feel the change in my senses.

Another thing that I've discovered is how my hair affects my perception. My awareness increases whenever I curl up my hair. Even makeup can have an affect on my senses, like the way eye shadow makes my eyes feel more alive and energetic. Sometimes I wonder if women get more out of makeup than just looking pretty.

The next time I post I'll put back the real me picture.   Smiley

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #47 - Feb 17th, 2009 at 8:52pm

I don't know much about Jewelry because all I ever wear is a watch and it's mostly plastic, but I do know what you mean about make up. As an actor I wear it quite often and it really does change everything about you. Not just the looks. It's kind of eerie the way it tunes one into stuff. I used to keep mine on for hours after a show was over and even if I wasn't looking in a mirror I just had these very strong and fairly indescribable feelings about myself. Thanks for bringing that up cause I haven't thought about it in years...and I don't have any hair to curl up really, but when I wear a piece or a wig that can make similar feelings like the ones I've had when wearing make up.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #48 - Feb 17th, 2009 at 10:48pm

Ralph--- have you ever scenced in a past life that you were a female Egyptian?  I can invision you with beautiful black hair, mysterious eyes and lots of gold jewlery. --cat

As for Beau-- you were an excellent Shakespearean actor!  Very well renouned. ---cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #49 - Feb 17th, 2009 at 10:57pm

It's funny that you mention that Carol Ann, because in a reading my mother had done many years ago she was told she had been a very close friend of a famous Shakespearian actor in a past life.  And certainly she and I had been together many times before. I do love Shakespeare and you know, it just could be, I guess.  I've never had that kind of reading done where things were detailed like that. Thank you for reminding me about my mom in such a wonderful way.

Yours,
Beau

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Feb 17th, 2009 at 11:10pm

Hi again Ralph, good to see a pic of you, though to be honest i don't care too much what anyone looks like ultimately, i care more about how they feel and what they emanate.   

Gold... a book could be written about this element and what it signifies...being a physical outer symbol, of a nonphysical energy.

It is the Sun's energy in a metal, and not just because of the color correlation.  I don't know how to describe it.

Ever try colloidal gold, or ormus super spin state state gold?   I've tried the former, and the first time felt quite "high" immediately after ingestion. 
But gold, like any gemstone, song or tone, body movement, etc. is in the end, just a prop.   

With that said, gold, clear quartz, amethyst, and azurite are my fav. props and the ones i most innately gravitate to.   Hemi-sync, and AhhOhhumm are nice ones too.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #51 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 12:38am

I think that maybe I'm just a visitor from another planet. I'm totally different than anyone I've met in my entire life. I can see a pattern in the way everyone thinks, yet my perspective is always like I'm Mr. Spock on a research mission.

I feel like a space scientist learning all that I can about life on this planet. I have no sex drive, yet wonder why everyone else makes a big deal about sex. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite.

It really doesn't matter to me as long as I can tap into God's ocean of love and mercy for a pick me up to use while exploring the universe.

Ralph

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 12:56am

It's quite possible that you are a "first timer" here from another system of energies.  

I've met a few here and there; they tend to be rather interesting, intense, unusual people, often with very intense or striking in some way-eyes.  

In her book Cosmic Journeys, Rosiland McKnight writes that some E.T. groups would be sending in some of their energy to be human, to help out with both the Changes in general, and more specifically with the Human to E.T. communications that have been taking place and which will eventually culminate with more direct interfacing.  

I'm not a 1st timer/primarily E.T. type, but my Disk has been involved with this communication process and interaction in quite a few in physical lives, and from the info that my Twin Soul and i have received, we will be quite involved with it again.

Sometimes a very mature Soul who has had a lot of Earth experience, will also feel very different and almost "alien" from most of those around them.   Androgynous tendencies and attractions are common in both E.T./1st timer humans and very mature ELS Disks.   Either bi-sexuality tendencies (or a high tolerance of same) or no sex drive are fairly common, as well as vegetarianism or veganism (as well as more eco minded above the average).  

Especially to most advanced E.T./1st timer humans, the thought of eating animals to survive is a repulsive thought, though being now human they like other humans can become manipulated and cowed (especially when a child) into such habits.  

As you seem to mention Ralph, the exact wheres and whys aren't that important, but we're all children of Source and PUL is the most important reality and process to engage in.   That for me, has required, among various things, me trying to forget the feelings and thoughts of "being so different from so many that are around me".    In my case, it has been hard to do at times, because i have never sought to appear different outwardly, and yet was constantly picked on and/or made to feel different from a young age throughout school.  
 For whatever reason(s), the less mature personalities here tend to really dislike the very mature ones, and try to make them suffer in some way.   Odd and backwards world we live in...

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #53 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 1:55am

Since you mention it, I am a vegetarian. When I was a child, I was forced to eat meat but hated it. My mother told me that when I was very little, I used to walk around the house with my cheek sticking out because I didn't want to swallow the meat. As far as eco-minded, I always try to use real silverware and plates instead of disposable ones.

I was never picked on in school though. I seemed to have a talent at changing my personality to match that of the person I was talking to. That always guaranteed me alot of friends. I have strong empathy with others and when other's quarrel, I tend to play ambassador.

Ralph

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #54 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 11:26am

Hi Ralph,

regarding that people get into make-up for more than vanity, I find a great lift in spirits when I wear eye make-up ! Accenting the eyes and even seemingly changing their shape wakes me up and helps me feel much more focuessed, able to look others in the eyes more directly, etc!

The other side of that is that we absorb a certain amount of the coloring materials, and do so so near some delicate, spiritually important areas. I was told that not much makeup should be used, that women were never expected to get so involved in spiritual activities, and that the two don't work well together when one's vibrational rate has increased.
Oh well.... maybe just for some occasions, eh ?! Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #55 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 12:01pm

I've never met a woman that I thought looked better with make up, but it's not any kind of religious affectation. I had a huge crush on ziggy stardust when I was 8...who knew? I guess if I was gay I would prefer my men with make up...lol

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.