Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Solar Perihelion! (Read 563 times)
Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Happy Solar Perihelion!
Jan 4th, 2009 at 1:50am

It's that time of year again, when the Earth gets closest to its Center, the Sun, and also reaches its maximum orbital velocity.  If you look at pics of Solar Perihelion compared to it's Aphelion in July (Earth's farthest distance from the Sun), you will notice a definite difference in size in the comparison pics, though not huge. 

What does the Sun, the Center of this little system symbolize?  Some might say "infinity", "Spirit", "Life", a reflection of the spiritual Creative force in material form.   No wonder then, why so many cultures around the world, have for so long, connected the Sun to "God", especially to the positive/active/masculine aspect of same or what Yeshua called "The Father"--the Creative, outpouring aspect of Source (as compared to the receptive, reflective, Feminine aspect of same).   

What does the Earth coming closest to this great Center then represent?

The Sun's forces most amplified, influential, and powerful time in the Earth is then at this period.   

Tis a time to truly celebrate!   Years ago, around this period, this cycle in the Earth, i had a powerful dream wherein while meditating in the dream, i "merged" with the Sun and expanded to an incredible degree (a note: i also happen to have been born fairly close to this cycle so i may be perhaps more innately attuned to this energy).  I felt like i merged with my immediate greater Disk Self, and also beyond that.

Anyways, this cycle is also coming off the heels of the recent Galactic Center--Winter Solstice Sun position alignment.   Two powerful, very spiritually symbolic cycles both taking place in the sign and cycle known to western astrologers as "Capricornus". 

So happy Solar Perihelion to you all!  This general period is an awesome, and catalytic one for meditation.   So take advantage of the cosmic energies at play now to facilitate a deeper and more powerfully attuned going within...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.