Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2012 big news David Wilcock (Read 1278 times)
devayan

Australia
2012 big news David Wilcock
Dec 26th, 2008 at 2:34am

Please if you have time watch this video
Love Devayan
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4951448613711060908

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: 2012 big news David Wilcock
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 11:52am

WOW, THANKS FOR THAT VIDEO!! FABULOUS AND SO MANY ANSWERS TO SO MANY THINGS, I HAVE TO KEEP WATCHING IT AND GO TO HIS WEBSITE AND WATCH MORE STUFF. ONLY IT STOPPED AT A LITTLE BIT PAST 1:00.19/135.47 on the counter, whatever that means.
Just a couple of the great things I learned that expand on my own experience, I am so stunned by this video.

Ok, number one, the way you can make your pineal gland glow red when you complete (? Did I get that right, gotta go back and watch it again)the electromagnetic field around the gland, that relates to the beautiful, silky, sensuous, relaxing, calming, enfolding cloud of brilliant, gleaming red I used to ALWAYS see when I entered deep TM meditation. After entering that state, after a few minutes, when I moved my hands up in front of my closed eyes, I could see golden light coming from my hands (I am a Reiki healer, if that means anything).

I used to love that whole experience, but nowadays I only see the red field occasionally. A Zen teacher I once went with a group to listen to, dismissed my experience and said colors don't matter, though I felt that he felt threatened...his group was his bread and butter.  Since then, I can't get the gold light anymore and the red seldom appears.

But its absence does not hinder the visual field I enter into when I go to my third eye and go down the tunnel to The Park, for example.

This video is another tool that reassures me that, yes, I am really conversing and connecting with my departed family members when I am imaging them in The Park.

OK, second thing, this is really neat. One day (I made a post to the Board after this happened while I was meditating and imaging TRAVEL).

I decided one day to go to the planetary system where the GRAYS come from. I had never tried to go that far before. Didn't expect to succeed. I had had a couple of small visitations from the Grays, not all of them at a convenient time and I got quite angry on one occasion. It never happened again. They didn't realize we are sensitive about certain routine events.

I was instantly approaching a system far in space/time, at what level I don't know, esp after watching this video.

I willed myself to approach a Gray family, which I did not know how to envision. I did not succeed in imaging an actual home or place of residence.

Suddenly I was in the presence of two Grays, apparently parents. There was a small Gray child with them.

I attempted communication with the parents, that I was just a curious Student trying to make a connection. They felt cautious, only slightly surprised, I thought this must have happened to them before.

My attention came to the Gray child. I was overwhelmed with awe at this innocent little perfect, so perfect, creature.

So small, and yet a fount of the Life Force. So amazing, beyond words. The same LIfe Force that creates our darling human babies, is here on this side of the universe, creating little Grays.

I knelt down in front of the child, trying at the same time to reassure the parents, who seemed to be perfectly tuned in to my intentions and were calm and watchful, but not upset.

Automatically, spontaneously, my arms reached out and enfolded the tiny creatures and my face was a flood of tears of gratitude, awe and astonishment at being in the presence of such majesty...the life force so far from my home, exactly like on Earth. I could easily have fallen on my face on the floor with awe, but instead I held the child and wept with joy and gratitude and awe. The child remained quiet and still, very connected to its parents.

The parents seemed to feel, This is nice, and this is what we sometimes see, it's not new, but it's always nice to see.

Overwhelmed, I thanked the Grays and returned to my body, still buzzing and vibrating wtih the thrill of this experience.

Now, according to the video, you have to have access to one of the psychic chairs like the one from the Roswell crash, to do this.

But I was just lying in my bed. I didn't need a chair. So that was, for me, noteworthy. Maybe things are changing. But I think I have seen posts on this Board by members who travel beyond our galaxy often.

Thanks again for this great video. I regret it was cut off before I could finish watching it, will click on it again later. I have a lot to process here.
Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 1:45pm

Thanks devayane and Vee,

your recommendation and your experience, Vee, is giong to help me to set aside that much time since you're both saying it's very worth whle.

Happy New Year!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 4:11pm

This is definitely interesting, but not new... I saw it few months ago.
Any news from David W?
Anyone?

Thanks
SL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.