Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why? (Read 1210 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Why?
Dec 20th, 2008 at 5:16pm

Why were we not told there is life after death?why the suspence?George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Why?
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2008 at 8:53pm

Oh, my dear George, we are told constantly that there is life after death. We just have a hard time believing it because the evidence of the physical body after death also has much to teach us.

I am grateful for all that the 'evidence' of death does to illuminate our hearts. When a tiny bird, who has never flown, leaps from the branch, how wonderful is that?

If we were told, and we believed, immediately, how would we learn? What challenge would this life pose for us?

We would give up when times get tough. We would not be willing to accept change.

Life is change, movement, learning, expression, and the sorrows and joys make a life which is richer and fuller than one which seems always 'safe' and 'secure' -- do you agree?

At the same time as we realize that there IS NO DEATH, we become incredibly grateful for what we have received. That is how I see it now, and that is how I see what is coming for each of us.

love, blink

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 9:48pm

George,

Great question! I am puzzled by this, too.

When I was a child, my parents told me that there was no life after death because no one came back to tell about it. That scared me for decades.

Of course, I know now this isn't true. Perhaps, afterlife education should be a required course in high school.

The firewall between this world and the next is quite strong. It makes for a lot of unnecessary complications when people cross over and are unaware of what's going on. Hence, the need for helpers and retrievers.

I guess if everyone knew about the afterlife, there wouldn't be as much diversity and exploration of beliefs of what there might be There and religions would go bankrupt

-mike

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 3:47pm

Mendel wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 at 9:48pm:
I guess if everyone knew about the afterlife, there wouldn't be as much diversity and exploration of beliefs of what there might be There and religions would go bankrupt

-mike

Bingo! Cheesy

Same as there won't be a Science based on materialistic dogmas. Both religion and science will merge into one form of... well.. let's call it Knowledge.
This process is not easy and very lengthy. Most likely we won't see the merge in our lifetime, unless something will boost it up in the near future.  Roll Eyes

Regards,
SL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.