Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Other life stuff, intuition/guidance, or coinciden (Read 4314 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: Other life stuff, intuition/guidance, or coinciden
Reply #15 - Dec 14th, 2008 at 10:17am

I agree with Spooky -- as I remember it, there was no picture when you were here as PhoenixRa. I have no idea how someone would 'guess' that name. It is not one that would come to mind to anyone I know. Very interesting, Justin.

Actually, I think that if you completely accept it, you will notice the synchronous 'events' more often, not less often. This is a mantra I repeat to myself:

I accept
I accept
I accept

I repeat this to myself gently as I go into the deeper levels of meditation, as I feel myself slipping into the expansive state. I find it helpful.

love, b

Quote:
  Thanks for the reply Spooky.  I honestly don't remember all that well, but do remember that i went a long time without having a pic of me up.  I don't know why i keep doubting the info i've been getting over the years, but i do.    

And i go through these cycles of not thinking much at all about it, and then another unexpected confirmation or suggestion pops up, and then i start thinking a bit too OCD about it for awhile, and then again i pretty much forget about for awhile again.  I wonder if i completely accepted it, would i stop getting these unexpected events?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.