Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
3d magic eye (Read 2580 times)
Elan

3d magic eye
Dec 14th, 2008 at 11:31pm

I was never able to see a 3d image in a 3d magic eye before, but a couple of days ago, I was able to see the image appear out of the picture after changing my
focus on the picture. It feels like I am looking at another world. It made me think of how it might feel to change one's vibration level to put yourself in another "world" and see things you were not able to see before.  Does anyone think they have anything to do with each other?  Or at least know what I'm talking about?   I've never tried to change my vibration level to attempt to visit the afterlife but I am hopeful I can do so after purchasing Bruce's book/cd set and spending some time working on it.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re:  3d magic eye
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 3:09am

Hi Elan,

I do know what you are talking about, and I find it neat that you mention the Magic Eye pictures because I've thought the same thing myself.  I don't know if there's any connection between how to see the 3D pictures and how to see nonphysically, but it's the analogy that has definitely crossed my mind just like you pointed out.  

Another thing that works like the magic eye pictures is if you were to look at a glass picture frame or window and focus on either the picture in the frame (or the view out the window) and then change your focus to seeing the reflection in the glass, in other words the view of the room behind you that is reflected.  You can practice switching your eye's focus from one to the other and you get the same effect.  

So maybe being able to see nonphysically in the physical world is a little like that, who knows.  But what's more important is that the thoughts we hold and the beliefs we have are the main foundation of what we are able to experience.  And that's something that I'm currently working on thinking about consciously every waking moment I have these days.  It's unbelievable how hard it is to realize that we are responsible for our beliefs affecting our reality and experience.  

It's really hard to just make yourself believe something, especially without having prior experience to show you the way.  But I do know this--if you can imagine the FEELING of what it is like to have, do, or experience something, then you are well on your way to opening your belief that allows it into your life.  It's like when Bruce tells us to remember a feeling to the point of re-experiencing that feeling.  

It is rare that I can do this, but I am able to focus my eye muscles in such a way, (while my eyes are closed), that allows me to get a 3d just-like-physical-eyesight picture in my mind.  And that is why I too have made the correlation between nonphysical seeing and those 3D Magic Eye pictures.  This is merely something that I've observed and have found really interesting.  But it's completely not necessary.   

All you need to do is believe that the next thing that comes into your awareness will be information related to what your intention is.  What's important is your focus of attention.  That focus of attention will be your driving force that directs your intent.  Seeing in just-like-physical-eyesight seeing can be a natural byproduct and therefore should not be the main focus.  

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 11:29am

I find that it's very similiar, Elan!

Thanks for bringing the topic to our attention !  Vicky's comments are also fine developments of what you've said.

Congrats on getting sensitive to that feeling of shifting attention! A similiar shift will happen in other areas of your head and even in body as you use this method more often.

One use is if you wake up slow enough that a dream/vision is still on-going , you can sense what area of your 'brain' seems to be vibrating. Then later when you try to recall the dream, just shift your focus to that same area and the dream will come back more quckly.

Once you have made contact with the afterlife, if you can remember where in your head the energy was then the strongest, so you can laater shift your attention to that area and get back 'out' more quickly.  Smiley Neat, eh?!

Here's another use for your shifting awareness within your own system. It comes from author Caroline Myss. Say you have a spot in your body that gives you trouble, like a wrist that catches/ tightens. When you learn to kindly shift your focus onto/into that area, the positive energy you send there will help it heal ! Sometimes that comes with a memory of how it got tightened up in the first place; ex: a playground tussle when you were quite young.

You are on your way!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Elan

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 11:58am

Thank you both for your responses.  It's always comforting to know someone else shares a similar thought on something.  There is so much to know on this subject, the afterlife.  Attention, focus, intention, beliefs, believing.  There's nothing I'm more interested in. I used to post on this board and read almost daily.  I'm glad I found my way back.

Thanks again,
Elan

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 12:04pm

I had a customer once who's brother in law got just irate with the rest of the family - he couldn't see those "magic eye" pictures, and he was sure they were mocking him - that there was no such thing there.

The rest of the family went off on some outing, he didn't go because he was sulking.  When they got back, he was quite abashed, because he'd taken one last baleful look at the thing, and "boom!", there it was!

I'm betting that's the sensation that hard-core unbelievers get when they finally encounter "other" type stuff...

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 12:11pm

Cricket,

That's funny!  It's also funny that those hard-core unbelievers who finally do end up experiencing "other" type of stuff eventually tell themselves it couldn't have been real, thus solidly placing themselves BACK into the unbeliever category.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 3:19pm

I believe the magic eye thing and third eye thing are quite different.  For the magic eye thing you learn to use your eye muscles in a particular way. Once you learn to do so, it's like learning to ride a bike or swim. You don't forget.

For the third eye, learning to focus your attention differently is a part of it, but more significant are the energetic changes that take place as your third eye chakra is worked on.  I've found that there isn't a big difference between seeing something with my third eye and taking part in the scene I see. There are occasions where I will see and feel myself traveling somewhere with my third eye, while being fully conscious. For example, one time I set the intent to see focus 27, and as I saw a scene that included buildings and intricate landscapes, I felt a sense of movement as I viewed the scene from different vantage points.

I believe the best thing to do is to grow in love, because when you do so your vibrational rate naturally increases, and it becomes easier to interact with the spirit World.

The third eye area isn't limited to the space between your eyebrows. It extends to your forehead.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2008 at 8:37pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #7 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 9:54pm

Elan wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 at 11:31pm:
 Does anyone think they have anything to do with each other?  

The feeling you describe I am familiar with.  That feeling, when your perception "locks into" seeing the 3D image is almost indestinguishable from the feeling of shifting one's attention into the 3D Blackness.  That place is often experienced as having many portals that lead to other dimensions.  Some of these dimensions are human consciousness, some are "other" forms of consciousness.  Communication is possible between yourself and "others" you discover There.

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 1:18pm

Elan wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 at 11:31pm:
I was never able to see a 3d image in a 3d magic eye before, but a couple of days ago, I was able to see the image appear out of the picture after changing my
focus on the picture. It feels like I am looking at another world. It made me think of how it might feel to change one's vibration level to put yourself in another "world" and see things you were not able to see before.  Does anyone think they have anything to do with each other?  Or at least know what I'm talking about?   I've never tried to change my vibration level to attempt to visit the afterlife but I am hopeful I can do so after purchasing Bruce's book/cd set and spending some time working on it.

You know Elan, in the past i've wondered if the 3D magic eye thing was kind of a hemi-sync like creation with a hemi-sync like influence/affect, since it deals with the difference between, but also merging of the left and right temporal lobes of the brain.  

I have a kind of interesting story about said creation.   Years ago, my wife and i were staying at this beautiful hostel up in the mountains of Bluemont VA.   A fairly "energized" place or so i got the sense (and though overall i prefer the Ocean in that regard).  

Becky was bored and found some of those 3D books and decided to try them out again.  She had never been able to see the completed/merged images before.   So she concentrated, and concentrated and eventually saw the images and it became easy, and then she went through a bunch of the images.   All in all, she spent a long time in doing this.

I was sitting across from her, with low lighting, and with a fairly neutral color back drop, and reading a book at the time.   She finally looked up from the books to talk to me, and she exclaimed something like "I see various swirling, multi leveled colors around you."  

A skeptic might argue that she was just seeing the after image of the last colors she saw in the book, but a couple of things suggest to me that she was "seeing" my aura instead.   One was that her perceptions of the colors stayed for awhile (despite the fact that she looked around and back a few times) and where only seen around me, two was that there was many colors, and seeming "levels: to them, 3 was that they (or some) were flowing/moving, and lastly--the main and predominant colors matched both up to my favorite colors/shades and also to colors that some sensitives have said were strong/predominant in my aura.

All of this was rather surprising to her, cause this was near the beginning of our relationship, and she wasn't quite all that completely accepting of non dogmatic, nonphysical oriented info and belief systems and recovering from her childhood Catholic "upbringing" (or some might say, brainwashing).  

Now i don't believe the 3D magic eye, magically caused her to see auras at that point, but rather it was a combo of factors at the time.  One was all that concentration and focus she was engaging in for awhile--kind of like a kind of meditation, 2 was perhaps a Hemi-Sync like affect of the magic eye creation which perhaps helped to facilitate a more complete merging of her hemispheres, and 3 well apparently she was just ready to open up more to nonphysical reality at that point in time/space and of course experience is the best transformer of beliefs and belief systems.  Since then, she has had many, many nonphysical experiences, some quite dramatic in nature and many more subtle intuitional like ones.  

Well that's my 3D magic eye story, which at least i find interesting and sometimes i just like to hear myself communicate Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.