Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Will we get to see our friends again in Afterlife? (Read 1546 times)
ConkerTheKing

Will we get to see our friends again in Afterlife?
Dec 2nd, 2008 at 6:54pm

I was just wondering, does anyone know whether we'll get to see our friends again in the Afterlife? I've hardly any doubts about the afterlife itself, but I've always really hoped that we'll get to have some kind of reunion with people we've known in this life - does anyone know whether this will ever actually happen?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Will we get to see our friends again in Afterlife?
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 8:47pm

I figure it happens a lot, according to need.

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 2:44pm

It's my understanding that everytime you think of the deceased person, the thought reachs him/her. When your spirit passes to the next dimesion, your thoughts go with you. If you are thinking that you will meet up with your relatives, friends, pets--- those who remain "in tune" with your spirit will meet you during your transgression.  Some may have already advanced to a higher realm and may only send a representitive of themselves to greet you. No one ever "dies" alone. If the spirit gets "caught" inbetween realms, then humans like ourselves help with retreivals and join with higher guides to help the spirit move on. These guides may resemble one of your friends or relatives to help the progression of your spirit, perhaps into a belief system until you are ready to move "higher dimension". Guides try to make it as comfortable as possible for spirits who are crossing. So, a meeting with our most treasured friends is always one aspect of what we can expect when passing over.

Love and light-- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 3:34am

I certainly hope so!   And i don't see why not.   I saw and interacted with my so called deceased mom, and while i didn't get any (but neither did i look for) verifications, the feelings involved and the unexpectedness of it all, were enough to convince me it was real enough. 

So if i've already interacted with some close friends and loved ones while i'm still physically alive, and they're not in physical, wouldn't it make sense that i will interact with them in some way when i'm also in a similar state as they?

IP Logged

pedigree

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 3:54am

identcat wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 2:44pm:
It's my understanding that everytime you think of the deceased person, the thought reachs him/her. When your spirit passes to the next dimesion, your thoughts go with you. If you are thinking that you will meet up with your relatives, friends, pets--- those who remain "in tune" with your spirit will meet you during your transgression.  Some may have already advanced to a higher realm and may only send a representitive of themselves to greet you. No one ever "dies" alone. If the spirit gets "caught" inbetween realms, then humans like ourselves help with retreivals and join with higher guides to help the spirit move on. These guides may resemble one of your friends or relatives to help the progression of your spirit, perhaps into a belief system until you are ready to move "higher dimension". Guides try to make it as comfortable as possible for spirits who are crossing. So, a meeting with our most treasured friends is always one aspect of what we can expect when passing over.

Love and light-- Carol Ann

Great post Carol Smiley
Sounds like confirmation to me that this is what happens because I heard the same sort of description from a different source unrelated to this group.
A 'copy' of a loved one may come to make the transition easier or if there is a strong bond the actual loved one will come.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.