Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeing helpers (Read 3091 times)
llk

Seeing helpers
Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:23am

I attended Bruce Moen's recent Alberta workshop and it really primed the pump for my on-going work to recover and resolve past life issues.  While I was lucky enough to receive some very vivid impressions during the meditations - due in no small part to the excellent leadership Bruce provided - I did seem to have (besides that one rather memorable click-out) great difficulty perceiving helpers. 

Imagination "knew" they were there - but it was not 2 weeks after that I was doing a retreival of part of one's self exercise and mistakenlay started another meditation so did the preparatory process twice over.  And there hovered a somewhat jellyfish like creature with very large and luminous eyes who did lead me to a new (to my conscious awareness) past life.  I believe that a retreival did take place - at least partially anyway. 

So at this point I am working with the preparatory process more and more and trying to remind myself daily that it all takes time and has to be paced.  So the process of moving beyond the kinesthetic and the knowing continues.

I also was particularly impressed with the final workshop exercise.  My only remaining question for now is when is the next western Canadian workshop?

Leslie

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Seeing helpers
Reply #1 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 3:49pm

Hello IIk:

There have been times where even though I saw different things, I didn't see any helpers. Nevertheless, I knew they were there. I figure one of the problems with seeing helpers is that light beings don't look like anything in particular, even though they might present human images at times.

The Jellyfish like being you saw makes me think of tentacles, and perhaps this is the way your higher self/disk/I-there/oversoul presented itself to you.  Luminous eyes symbolize its ability to see, tentacles represent its extensions. It showed one extension, you, another extension, the past life you experienced.

A man on another forum wrote that he saw his higher self as a computerized octopus. Again, the image of a core being stretching its tentacles to different parts of itself.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 8:03pm

Hi,

I too find it hard to perceive a helper, even if it is to use pretending to prime the pump.  I think for me, it is because I am putting too much effort on trying to visualize something. 

One of my most memorable experiences was during an OBE, where a helper was present but I had absolutely no idea until he wanted to make his presence known to me.  I would have bet a million bucks there wasn't anyone else present in this experience (except my friend and me) but when this helper spoke, telling me to go back to the physical, I was so startled it felt like I jolted a bit.  When I turned toward the sound of his voice, I couldn't see, feel, or sense anyone there but because I heard him speak I now had the knowing he was there. 

It was a good learning experience for me, because I now do believe we always have helpers in our presence, but we just aren't always able to perceive them.  It doesn't mean they aren't right there.  Because of that experience, I realized it wasn't very important to try and "see" the person I was trying to connect with. 

Another time, while trying to make contact with someone deceased I knew, I was again expecting to see something, and yet what came through was only his voice, loud and clear.  Because of that surprise, I had the knowing feeling of his presence and was able to let go of wanting so badly to actually see him. 

I myself find the knowing element that Bruce teaches to be far more important than any other way to perceive.  The visuals are superb of course, but if I focus on that expectation then I'm really doing myself a dis-service.  It's a bummer and a hard lesson for a person who is so used to being able to visualize so easily.  For me, I think the more I waste time on thinking "I gotta have the visual", the less chance I actually will. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

llk

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 2:48pm

Thanks so much for your comments - I agree about the knowing being #1 - and the rest is the gravy.  Also have had startling expreriences with the odd vocalisation really loud from a deceased person and then a couple of unknown entities -- as though I had not hear the first couple of times! 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.