Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise. (Read 1893 times)
Pris

Thunder Bay, Ontario
The Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise.
Nov 27th, 2008 at 12:33am

Hello all, after attending Bruce's workshop in Alberta. I'd like to chip in and say what I found useful, having read all of Bruce's books.

The silly little finger bending exercise just got a whole lot easier. Yep, I was there for a week looking at my finger to, I eventually got it tho.
Bruce's new technique/visualisation is so much easier. (I feel like I'm giving away trade secrets here!)

Imagine being in New York City as a driver in heavy traffic, you get caught at a set of traffic lights. There' are lots of cars behind you, everyone anxious to get going, the masses are passing infront of you. The light is red and stays red, the weather is hot and humid and patience is at a premium. The anticipation is building, you just know as soon as that light changes someone will be on their horn. It's still red, seems like an age, it must change soon.
Green!

Now the feeling I had here, I recognised immediatley as the silly little finger exercise feeling, it was like a wave of pins and needles starting from the back of my neck working down towards my toes.
There were several reactions to this exercise, none of them wrong you just had to spot the feeling "you" get, because everyone is different.
Once you have isolated this feeling and can re-create it, placing intent is a walk in the park for you.
Now, go buy Bruce's book 5 and find out how you can put it to work for you!

Thanks,
Clive.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.