Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
a thought popped up during meditation (Read 1268 times)
JustineS

a thought popped up during meditation
Nov 30th, 2008 at 11:16pm

I was meditating the other day and suddenly it was like a voice was talking to me. Not exactly in words, but the message seemed to be
'You are more powerful than you think you are. You think you are journeying through a universe God created, but do you realize before your birth that your soul may have contributed a great bit of creation itself, even contributed to the building of the earth? Humans may be inheriting our own masterpiece...'
Could have just been my imagination, but it is an interesting thing to ponder, no?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: a thought popped up during meditation
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 9:36am

It's great thoughts like these, Justine, that interrupt me during very important activities, like smoking a morning cigarette I don't particularly want.

There I stand, pondering nothing, then, out of the blue, a small cartoon figure of myself....next to a very large pile of trash.

Mmmmn, I guess the trash pile was about the height of a two story house. Very modest, as I remember it, but it made a point.

I am enjoying my small Christmas tree, but wonder how I can economize, reduce waste, embrace an actual simplicity which matches the rhetoric.

Some kind of lean, unmean machine, maybe....I'll drink to that.

love, b

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 7:19pm

Justine:

I believe there is some truth to what you received. There is no need to be at odds with the creative process. Just do your part to make the process work as best as possible, until "we" reach our goal.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 8:36pm

Yes, like Recoverer says, best to listen up, and see what happens when you start sharing your stories. It's all good.

love, b

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.