Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bruces Blog (Read 660 times)
devayan

Australia
Bruces Blog
Nov 30th, 2008 at 2:37am

Dear Bruce .
This is so good you creating your blog..Now you don't have to be in the background.It is very important that we on this site feel some involvement with you.I am so happy about this.Thanks for the introduction to "The Leap"I will be buying my copy as soon as it is on sale.
More blog please and thankyou.
Love Devayan.

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Re: Bruces Blog
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 2:26pm

Thanks to Bruce for the Blog and for the insight to The Leap. I have Down the Rabbit Hole on DVD and throughly enjoyed it. I kept knodding my head yes so much that my neck hurt!  Roll Eyes
Years ago, we had Lowell Technical College near our home (now part of University of Massachusetts). My father told me to either go to the State Teacher's college or Lowell Tech. I didn't want to be a teacher nor an engineer, so I waited another 20 years before I went to college. My loss!! To think that Lowell Tech was right there and I could have studied Quantum physics in my own back yard! Sad I like things that are logical, and Quantum theory is logic. I look forward to getting a DCD of THE LEAP. After all, isn't that what we do, Leap from one life experience to another and one lifetime to another and one dimension to another? It makes perfect sense to me!  Thank you, Bruce.

Love and Light to All-- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.