Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cheap, effective home remedy for anemia (Read 6648 times)
Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Cheap, effective home remedy for anemia
Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:29am

This is particularly good for vegetarians or those who don't eat much meat.  Obviously not good for vegans.  Cheesy

Lately, i've been buying some organic pale ale, and what i do is just once in a day, take a fresh raw egg or two, get rid of the whites, and mix the raw yolk and ale (or beer) together.   I use about 6 or 8 ounces of ale (depending, if 1 yolk, then 6, 2 yolks then 8), and i mix it pretty good and let it sit for a bit, as to get rid of most of the carbonation which is not good for a human body and its digestive system.

The alcohol in the beer or ale (and maybe also the carbonation as well?), helps to pasteurize the raw egg of potentially harmful bacteria, but it still is essentially raw and has more "life force" than cooked with high heat. 

The cholesterol is not much of an issue when using more raw egg yolk, because it gets processed different and easier by the body than when high heated and especially when also eaten with the white which is rather hard to digest in general.  Egg yolk contains lecithin in it, which along with the cholesterol, gets altered and damaged when high heated for longer periods of a time, hence making the latter much harder to process and eliminate from the body (it then becomes more toxic in nature).

I've been doing this almost everyday, for a couple of weeks now, and notice i have more overall energy than i did before.  Nothing else has changed.   I'm certainly getting more B-12, iron, vitamin E, omega 3, DHA, etc. than i was before.  (also some gold tends to be in eggs from chickens who are allowed to roam and eat naturally outside). 

Also, i buy fresh, local, organic eggs usually from real farms that are still more "traditional" in nature.  Meaning they really let their chickens go outside and eat bugs, as well as feed, etc.    I usually get them at local, farmers markets, though the one around where i live is closing down until April.   Sad

But yeah, i wouldn't recommend using anything less than organic and "cage free", and though these aren't always what they seem or as good as they say--they are still much better than most eggs that are sold.  Most eggs sold today in most grocery stores are fairly toxin contributing, especially when cooked and eaten in the common, traditional ways they tend to be.

Also a note on beer and/or ale.   Never use fresh or "green" versions of same, always pasteurized kinds.  The yeast that beer makers use, is definitely not a probiotic type strand, and can really overload and imbalance the body.

And for those who just say "YUCK"!! to the whole idea, well sure i understand your sentiment, but i'm just not all that attached to mind beliefs about food nor to taste.  I eat more from a mental level, than an emotional one, and i view it more as a "medicine", which in some ways it is.    So  Tongue  to you.   Wink Grin

"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have your pudding...how can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat!?"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Cheap, effective home remedy for anemia
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 9:18am

Very good, Justin, I will add the egg/ale thing to my repertoire of stuff to do as I move from traditional eating to raw food. I was just wishing yesterday that there was a way to eat raw egg that avoided the danger of salmonella, maybe this would do it. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 12:54pm

Thanks for the reply Vee.  I'm glad this solution may help you, and just in time it seems Wink.   I've been doing it for a couple/few weeks now myself, and haven't gotten sick at all, so I do think it is probably safe as far as pathogenic bacterias go.  But then again, i'm not one who gets sick anymore.

Btw, its recommended in the Edgar Cayce/G. Davis readings as helpful for those with anemia.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 5:48pm

Where on earth you do get organic ale?? At the liquor store?? Thanks Justin. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 2:59am

Maybe, dunno, i don't go to liquor stores.  

There are a couple of regular grocery stores in my area that sell an organic brand (Stone Mill, which i just disappointingly found out is owned by Annheiser Busch co) in their natural food section.  

At most of the natural/organic food stores that i've been to, especially the big ones like Whole Foods for example, they usually have at least a couple brands that have organic beer or ale.  

It doesn't have to be ale either, can use beer.  I don't really know the difference between the two.
I never liked beer or ale, and never really drank it up until lately.   I still prefer a glass or two of good organic red wine over beer or ale, but after watching a cool history type show on beer and beer history, i thought "hey why not give it a try."    

Interestingly, oft Cayce's sources said to avoid any malt type beverages (as well as any carbonated kinds), though they did highly recommend this particular combo of pasteurized beer or ale with raw egg yolk at least a few times.  In general, eggs were only recommended when cooked or prepared in certain ways, always little to no white to be eaten, lightly cooked or raw yolk mixed with something else.   In these instances, they were said to be highly nutritious and helpful, even though they suggested to avoid same under different (and more common it seems) circumstances.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 11:59am

OK, very interesting, thank you Justin. I live in Canada where you can't get alcohol beverages in grocery stores, only at wine & beer stores or the liquor store. What I can do is go online to Anheuser Busch and ask them where on Vancouver Island I can get their organic ale...probably no where, but no harm in asking. Thanks for your help. I did get a bottle of Christmas Ale and poured a little bit over an egg yolk yesterday and drank it down and it didn't even taste alcoholic and went down fine. I am looking for ways to eat raw safely, tuna steaks today just seared lightly, and I can get deep frozen tuna from the grocery here which is safe to eat as far as I know as they use it for sushi. Vee

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.