Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Close Friend Needs Help (Read 10071 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Close Friend Needs Help
Nov 25th, 2008 at 1:39pm

To All,

My dear friend, Carolene Heart, just regained consciousness this morning after three days in a coma on a respirator.  Carolene fell and cracked her ribs and then discover she also had a ruptured appendix.  She will be on a respirator for at least one more day.  

What Carolene needs most is Loving Healing Energy to ease pain.  Evidently it was a reaction to pain medication in combination with a horrendous infection that caused her to enter the coma.  The doctors stopped pain meds to try to pull her out of the coma.  Looks like that strategy worked but it sounds like no fun at all to me.

Please send whatever soothing pain relieving energy you can.

Bruce
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2008 at 3:12pm by Bruce Moen »  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Close Friend Needs Help
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 2:11pm

Okay Bruce, I'll send some energy.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 2:22pm

Hello Dear Friend
It will be a pleasure to send Carolene Heart healing energies and will keep her in my thoughts for a few days.

Thanks for asking Bruce
PUL
R.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:18pm

I am sorry to hear of anyone who is suffering from unrelenting pain, so I am glad to bring Carolene's name into my meditations. I am presently home with something that sure seems like hives, and will be meditating frequently to relieve stress over this next week.

Having already brought her name along with mine to my 'healing table' I will keep her there in my thoughts, to receive energy, along with myself, with prayers for a full recovery.

love and best wishes, blink

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 6:32pm

I meditated a couple of hours ago or so, and shared PUL with Carolene in the interest of her highest good.  I hope it helped to ease her pain.  Saw and sent waves of soothing blue and green energy, along with waves of gold and white, and some purple. 

Quote:
I am sorry to hear of anyone who is suffering from unrelenting pain, so I am glad to bring Carolene's name into my meditations. I am presently home with something that sure seems like hives, and will be meditating frequently to relieve stress over this next week.

Having already brought her name along with mine to my 'healing table' I will keep her there in my thoughts, to receive energy, along with myself, with prayers for a full recovery.

Hi Blink,

I have a lot of experience with hives myself and have talked to a few other people who have or have had issues with same.   Often, the body is just rather over toxic when hives starts to become an issue.  Diet factors, lack of proper eliminations, stress, and lack of exercise and/or proper circulation often combine to create a situation wherein hives is experienced.

Sometimes highly "allergic" foods, like peanuts, eggs, soy, dairy, etc or environments like a lot of mold etc. will be the trigger that pushes the body over the edge, or undue, unusual amounts of stress can too.    But it seems often it is a combo of more than one of the above factors.

Some helpful hints in dealing with the physical aspect of it.   Go outside, exercise to get a good sweat up, let your body cool down and oxygenate, then run a hot bath and put a lot of baking soda in same, at least 2 lbs.   Soak for at least 25 mins. 

Keep the diet simple, an easier to digest kind, more alkaline forming, less sugar and starches in general (both candida and digestive issues are often a big component in hives and hive like conditions) and obviously lay off foods which are known to be highly "allergic" in nature.   

Fasting would help a lot, along with detox herbal teas (The Chinese company "Triple Leaf" makes a great one) and cleansing foods like fresh lemon juice, yogurt, real kefir, romaine lettuce, etc.   A colonic would be wonderful, but baring that, perhaps some tea with herbs to help you go more fully would help too.   

And yeah, course relaxation, particularly in the forms of meditation and prayer would always help.  And just being more physically active in general seems to help a lot, not necessarily "exercising" all the time, but not sitting for overly long periods (unless in meditation), etc.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 7:16pm

Bruce,

I am happy to help be of service.  I will do what I can for her ease of pain and recovery and will focus on sending healing and clarity.

Love,

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 11:21pm

OK

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 12:02am

Thank you, Justin. This is a first for me, the severity is surprising. Antihistamines have had no effect. My face, neck and hands. I'm drinking a lot of green tea, will take note of your nutritional recommendations to see if some of them might apply.

Anyway, I did not mean to take this thread off track.

However, I appreciate your kind thoughts. I had been quite well, and feeling quite energetic, when suddenly struck by this. Oh, well, c'est la vie. Another task for greater, higher powers to remedy.

Glad you're around again.

love, b

Quote:
 I meditated a couple of hours ago or so, and shared PUL with Carolene in the interest of her highest good.  I hope it helped to ease her pain.  Saw and sent waves of soothing blue and green energy, along with waves of gold and white, and some purple.  

Quote:

Hi Blink,

I have a lot of experience with hives myself and have talked to a few other people who have or have had issues with same.   Often, the body is just rather over toxic when hives starts to become an issue.  Diet factors, lack of proper eliminations, stress, and lack of exercise and/or proper circulation often combine to create a situation wherein hives is experienced.

Sometimes highly "allergic" foods, like peanuts, eggs, soy, dairy, etc or environments like a lot of mold etc. will be the trigger that pushes the body over the edge, or undue, unusual amounts of stress can too.    But it seems often it is a combo of more than one of the above factors.

Some helpful hints in dealing with the physical aspect of it.   Go outside, exercise to get a good sweat up, let your body cool down and oxygenate, then run a hot bath and put a lot of baking soda in same, at least 2 lbs.   Soak for at least 25 mins.  

Keep the diet simple, an easier to digest kind, more alkaline forming, less sugar and starches in general (both candida and digestive issues are often a big component in hives and hive like conditions) and obviously lay off foods which are known to be highly "allergic" in nature.  

Fasting would help a lot, along with detox herbal teas (The Chinese company "Triple Leaf" makes a great one) and cleansing foods like fresh lemon juice, yogurt, real kefir, romaine lettuce, etc.   A colonic would be wonderful, but baring that, perhaps some tea with herbs to help you go more fully would help too.  

And yeah, course relaxation, particularly in the forms of meditation and prayer would always help.  And just being more physically active in general seems to help a lot, not necessarily "exercising" all the time, but not sitting for overly long periods (unless in meditation), etc.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:01am

Your welcome, and thanks for the last part Blink.  Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on the individual perspective involved  Wink, me being around again is kind of a temporary thing.

My work gave us 9 days off for Thanksgiving, and right now i'm staying at Becky's place, whom got the p.c. when i moved out.  Since she has been still working, i've been fairly bored at times and have a lot more time on my hands than normal, along with the unusual degree of access to the I-net, hence why i'm posting here.   I should go and volunteer somewhere though.

Boy, that was really drawn out and over winded, wasn't it?   Cool

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Carolene Update
Reply #9 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 10:58pm

Thanks for all that you are doing.

Carolene is surviving removal of the respirator, that was done today.  She is awake at times but not coherent, still in a lot of pain.  We visited her today in the ICU and I could feel the energy people are sending as a thick cloud that surrounds her body.  It's so hard to see her suffer.

I really wish her doctor knew more about OBE.  Carolene is an accomplished OBEer.  She was in heavy pain when she entered the hospital last Thursday.  When they gave her a dose of pain meds she took the opportunity to go OBE and stay out of her body while it began to heal.  The doc was completely baffled as to why she became nonresposive.  He stopped the pain meds in an attempt to pull out of her nonresponsive state.  It took three days, but his strategy pullled her back into her body, but the cost to Carolene is high. 

She came to me the second night of no pain meds asking me to tell the doc to restart the pain meds so she could stay out of her body while it healed.  I managed to get word to her nurse through another nurse but it didn't get anywhere.  Doc is happy she's conscious, and I am obviously deluded.  Crap!

We'll be going to visit her again.

Thanks again,

Bruce

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 11:12pm

Bruce,

That's such a neat explanation you gave.  I never really thought of it that way.  Of course, it makes sense to go OBE during a time like this, but I was shocked to hear a doctor would use that strategy to bring her out of such a deep state.  I know there are stages of coma, so I wonder how deep she was.  Still, it's shocking they have the right (or nerve) to stop pain meds, especially so soon after such trauma.

I was happy to do a healing visualization for her yesterday when I read your request here.  I also slipped in there a request, if possible, that I receive some kind of personal response that teaches me something unique from this meditation.  I did get it and I was pleasantly surprised.  Just wanted to share that with you.  

I know she definitely received my healing message (and everyone's).

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #11 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 11:44am

Bruce;
How's Carolene doing?
Any new news of her condition, will keep her in my thoughts/meditation this week.

PUL
Romain

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Carolene Update
Reply #12 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 12:22pm

Romain,
Romain wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 11:44am:
Bruce;
How's Carolene doing?

I visited with Carolene on Tuesday and I am happy to say she is much improved.  Carolene is alert and coherent and beginning to show signs that she is reintegrating into her body.  She is still in a lot of pain, a back problem that has been chronic for years and cracked ribs that were the result of a fall that happened about the same time that her appendix burst.

Carolene has improved enough that she will be moved out of the ICU as soon as a bed becomes available in the other part of the hospital.  She is extremely weak, reminds me of the way I was after the stroke five years ago.  Hopefully she'll start getting some strength back soon so she can do simple things like lift a glass of water etc.

Thanks for all that all of you are doing,

Bruce

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #13 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 11:10pm

For some reason I couldn't find this thread when it started, but tonight there it is, easy to find. I will belatedly send healing energy to Carolene tonight. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 8th, 2008 at 6:26pm

I'm glad Carolene is doing better. When I meditated for her a while back I had a brief vision toward the end of it. It seemed like I was very surprised, and I saw her and myself as beings of white light, and there were angels nearby, and there was a sense of quick movement. I just remember saying to her clearly, as she was beside me, in my utter surprise and delight: Carolene, we are white light!

I don't know what happened after that.

It is good to hear that she is slowly improving.

love, blink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.