Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NonPhysical Senses (Read 3049 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
NonPhysical Senses
Nov 22nd, 2008 at 1:35pm

I was reading Recoverer's description of using the 5 senses out there and doing a comparison evaluation. I like the way we say here, that these are nonphysical senses.
So naturally they would be different. to reconcile that a bit, I like to think of nonphysical senses as extending of the 5 known senses. then I can take that thought a little further, to say my I/there has extended "ME"
along with those 5 senses in physicality, and my nonphysical senses are real in that case, because the chicken was there before the egg was.

First, my experiences as compared to Monroe's description in Ultimate Journey: Monroe used every nonphysical sense out there; he even walked barefoot in grass, and tasted a maple leaf to see if it was real. It was real. as a matter of fact in the park, sounds were clearer, that of birds, grass was greener (oh dear! this seems like a pun!)
people spoke and actually made sense, (logic was working) He could smell everything, like loam beneath his feet, vision was clear, so that takes care of all the 5 senses working.

As well the folks he met noticed that there was something different about him; you're still in a physical body, aren't you? they asked.
We don't get many of your sort here they explained.

Rec, I've personally used all 5 senses out there, but usually not all 5 at once, like Monroe has achieved. He had been 30 years at it, so I think I can catch up! although it's not a goal as such. I'm happy where I'm at on the scale, because I can see I am also creating those excursions by using the imagination.

Imagination is very powerful tool. In the beginning this is what we use. what is the imagination? It is to wonder of possibilities of reality manifestation. pictures flit by. We wonder. We are naturally curious people. Wondering about possibilities has even propelled me from my own body to seek answers, to a full blown obe.

as far as the exchange of energy fields out there, we call it here having sex. It is no big deal out there and is often no more than hugging somebody as a symbol of what took place in a visual sense.
The emotions are exchanged. GP calls it releasing his charge. thank you GP, that clarifies for me! Read his book Eternity, and how to enjoy it.

I have felt flesh and blood out there, not in relationship to what is termed sexual, I was doing a retrieval and leaning against her leg when I felt the solidity and the warm of flesh and it was extraordinary to awaken me that this was real. I had asked my I/there to help me understand retrievals were real.

It is not always necessary to employ all of the 5 senses out there in order to do a retrieval or any type of exploration, you may consider your mind, or your astral body, or your awareness is "partially  extended to the circumstance where you can aide another, who's body is not in your location.
This they call absent healing as well.

My personal gift, which has shocked me to the reality of other dimensions of consciousness is my sense of sound, called clairaudience within esoteric communities. It is, at times, a curse.

because it shocks my nervous system to awareness, like if you're quietly going about your business and suddenly someone turns on the radio real loud. it would be unnerving.
then it requires much change in one's belief system, is why I called it a curse. I learned to turn it off and on at will, now it's not a curse.

There's a point, a bridge to cross. We are all headed that direction, to cross the bridge between what is real and what is the world where we lived within our limited belief systems.

The possibilities for expansion of our minds, in a natural, evolving way then become unlimited and we find ourselves related to those who have already accomplished the crossing of this bridge.

It starts with the simple premise, we are so much more than our bodies, and the particular belief systems we now cling on to, and in that case we become very brave, taking more risks to expand those nonphysical senses.

Now, go see what out there, and report back! love you all  Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: NonPhysical Senses
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 3:16am

I believe that while out of body, or in any other nonphysical state of consciousness, we use senses which are totally different from our physical senses.  They seem so much like our physical senses because we must translate them in a way which is familiar to us, but in reality they are not the physical senses we use here in the physical.  Perhaps they are similar, and they may seem to be the same, but how can they be the same?  How can we use physical senses in the nonphysical?  It seems rather illogical.  I admit though, they may seem to be the same, and are most likely nonphysical equivalents of the physical senses.

Seth has a lot of interesting ideas regarding nonphysical senses.  Apparently the physical senses are extentions of our inner nonphysical senses, the senses used by our higher selves.  The physical must be sensed in more limited ways to get the full experience, which is certainly not the case with the nonphysical.

The inner senses:
inner vibrational touch
psychological time
perception of past, present, and future
conceptual sense
cognition of knowledgeable essence
innate working knowledge of the basic vitality of the universe
expansion or contraction of the tissue capsule
disentanglement from camouflage
diffusion by the energy personality [essence]
What these senses are in detail:

1. inner vibrational touch (empathic) – used to merge with any object or thing in your sensory field, a kind of expanded super-touch-sensing. Leads to an expansion of experience, greater understanding, and compassion. Empathy is a superficial outer materialization of this inner sense.

2. psychological time (time-based) – used as a mental gateway, in alpha state, to the inner world, inner self, and other selves. All communications coming through the inner senses exist in psychological time. It’s used in the dream state and is the starting point to learn more about the other inner senses.

3. perception of past, present, and future (time-based) – used to simultaneously perceive temporal aspects of any concept pattern or inner blueprint. Allows us to see through the apparent barrier of time, seeing things as they really are. This is used in precognitive experiences and by the inner ego and entities to directly experience concept patterns, freeing them from the limits of cause and effect.

4. the conceptual sense (conceptual) – used for comprehending the deeper essential nature of any concept or idea. It involves experiencing a concept completely, to the extent of being a concept completely. We cannot truly understand or appreciate any other thing unless we can become that thing. Otherwise we only receive an approximation translated through our the prejudiced perception of our physical senses.

5. cognition of knowledgeable essence (empathic) – a deeper, more abstract form of inner vibrational touch. It does not involve the cognition of a concept. If, for example, we wanted to understand a relative or friend, this inner sense would enable us to literally enter into our friend and share and perceive their essential feelings. These senses do not function until they can be handled correctly. This sense in no way involves invasion. It does not imply that one entity can control another. It merely involves direct, instantaneous cognition of the essence of living tissue.

6. innate working knowledge of the basic vitality of the universe (conceptual) – similar to instinct, only much deeper; it’s the spontaneous inner knowing of how things work, the innate knowledge that makes manipulation of energy from one form to another possible. It is used constantly by the inner ego to create and maintain time frameworks—camouflage. It directs our physical growth, forms the cells of our physical bodies, and is the source of all revelatory knowledge, inspiration, and inventions.

7. expansion or contraction of the tissue capsule (empathic) – used to manipulate our energy field boundary – the tissue capsule – allowing us to change scale and merge with micro to macro aspects of self and the universe. It is used in projections of consciousness and lucid dreaming.

8. disentanglement from camouflage (conceptual) – used to temporarily break up camouflage patterns, for example, suspending the laws of physics via levitation, teleportation, or shapeshifting.

9. diffusion by the energy personality [essence] (time-based) – used by the soul or entity to initiate the birth of one of its personalities in physical life.

Read more at http://www.newworldview.com/library/Helfrich_P_The_Inner_Senses.html#Summary

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 11:18pm

thank you Dude. I'll have to check out that site.  Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 1:57pm

Greetings,

When I read this title I was reminded that without the physical, all is non-sense.  (Non
physical
sense.)

Here on C1, psychologists and common sense agree that rich sensory experience has to precede other more abstract methods of knowing. Maybe that's why our souls have to come to the physical Earth realm, to be reminded of the differences in energy fields  when energy is so physically dense/slow/ filled with matters.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 2:14pm

Regarding what I wrote on another thread, my best guess is that my nervous system was used to create the sense of touch during non-physical experiences. My physical and non-physical bodies worked together. Nevertheless, perhaps it is possible for energy to be used so the sense of touch is created, without a physical body being involved.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 7:08pm

I believe my astral/emotional body is more real than my physical body. both are energy constructs. One is more densely constructed than the other, more suited to this other dimension where it moves in.

I believe our mind is so creative, it creates also this other dimension of what we call afterlife. I am in agreement with Monroe, who realized focus 27, with all it's familiar surroundings, was created by former humans from many centuries ago.

and we are taught to make our place in the afterlife ourselves, to get a jump on it! lol.

Bets, R, what does your place look like over there?

wanna come to my latte stand sometime?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:27am

Hi Lady laughing,

I'd love to come for some latte sometime! Our Starbucks here is all out of mocha and I do love mocha lattes!

You're welcome at my place(s) too  Smiley Smiley
I seem to have two--which do you prefer?
--a Hobbit / Grimm's Fairy Tale  type of structure open on one side to a patio and small meadow garden;  (I designed this one) and

---a group home I share with five others (but we're not often all there at once.)  It has an atrium in the center and is a sort of one story rambling ranch style that helps us to get accommodated to Earth housing styles when we've been away awhile. ((This one was shown me to remind me not to go to my retreat all the time.)

I like to serve baklava with coffee, and jelly rolls with mocha lattes--- Sad  I can't make crumpets; the dough keeps falling apart.  Cry
Recoverer, please com'on over too!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 7:29am

mocha is all right, but you need to try a pumpkin spice latte, really! especially for the holidays.

I do have an apt on the other side. It's sunny with pure light white. Its where I took my mother after she died, to wait there. it's like a half way house before focus 27 level.

you place with the meadow sounds delightful. I also have a small cabin by a mountain stream. on focus 27. since your place sounds like more work was put into it then mine, I might want to overstay my welcome there someday!

uhmm, you would make me fattened up lady! Cheesy

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 9:04am

Wink

Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 1:23pm

I think an important part of the story that Laffingrain tells is where Bob experienced it. F27. One of the things I noticed about the area is that all things whether phyical or non phyical, are possible. So when it comes to creating the reality you want there, existing in one or the other reality is possible. Sex could be had. Touch, heat, cold, the grass, all avalable to experience...On top of all of that, you as a non phyical being, have the choice to have your awareness in a non phyical existence. Movement is instantaneous. The ability to transcend other wavelengths and Focus levels, starting from at this point avalable to you. This place, this energy,  this F 27, being a point of possible transition between the two, phyical and non phyical is what I would describe as the "the best of  two worlds".

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 4:06pm

Hi Joe. the best of two worlds. I kinda like that! maybe even more than the description given of a between station or half way house as it explains only love is at Focus 27.

I see it mainly as a place to achieve new beginnings; an extremely user friendly environment.

unlike my puter! (working on it)  I found it interesting when Monroe says he "walked" to the park, rather than bingo, he was at the park. so that kinda explains about our creativity in these areas, to experience sensations, such as the feel of grass under the feet.
it's a nice sensation. unlike flying, but just as good.

I was impressed also that he went to visit a couple of deceased persons, one his father and that he came upon what they had built there as a place, complete with Earthlike vistas and scenery of 3 dimensional quality. the places had their owners particular stamp on it, or energy signature, but the people were not there.

was then he realized these places are made by the individual creative mind of the occupant and do not fade away or dematerialize.
It also shows the people move on to other locations.

for instance Bob's father's place was a hospital room, which is a good sign he had become healed and left. most likely Bob was visiting focus 23 at the moment.

have you built up any images you revisit Joe?  Smiley

I remember way back when I built a sea cottage place where wanna-be retrievers waited for guides to do retrievals. I watched each one be taken away on  a journey; that's where I met Monroe once.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.