Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What happens after we die? (Read 5481 times)
I Am Dude

Re: What happens after we die?
Reply #15 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 3:04pm

It totally depends on the individual whether or not they fear death, and if so, what aspect of death they fear. 

Those who have suffered through great pain in their lives may not fear the pain aspect, but if they have no knowledge of the afterlife then they may fear the unknown aspect. 

An individual who is in touch with nonphysical reality and has knowledge of the afterlife, yet has never suffered through pain may fear the actual dying process due to the possibility of agony.

Those with knowledge and experience of pain and the afterlife may fear neither.

Some may fear a totally different aspect, such as leaving dependents behind and parting with dear friends and loved ones. 

In conclusion, it depends on the individual. 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #16 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 5:33pm

Cricket,

I have been at the bed side of many of my beloved ones and the process leading up to their demise was sometimes difficult their final moment were peaceful and quite.

We really weep for ourselves not them who have passed over to a better place

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 6:08pm

Hi alan and all  I am looking forward to being a free spirit one day and i am afraid of the death process but not afraid of going through the light of God,i know whatever i dont gain on this earth,then i will gain it in the spiritworld and i know i will take the love i have for others with me into heaven,im not selfish,not evil, so i think i got a pretty good chance of getting into summerland.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

JustineS

Reply #18 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 12:22am

Hi Alan, I am just curious to know - what do you most look forward to in the afterlife? Didn't you say at some point that you were looking forward to one of the Hollow Heavens where men and women hunt each other looking for sexual encounters? lol I'm always just interested to know what excites people about the afterlife
some seem to look forward more to a sense of love, some to growth, some a sense of adventure...
I doubt it's possible but I'd like to reincarnate again a lot of times to do more work to help the earth if I could then go back to having the body and memories I have now....one thing that might frustrate me about the afterlife is the inability to try to work to improve earth...

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #19 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 2:51pm

JustineS

Quote:
  Hi Alan, I am just curious to know - what do you most look forward to in the afterlife? Didn't you say at some point that you were looking forward to one of the Hollow Heavens where men and women hunt each other looking for sexual encounters? lol I'm always just interested to know what excites people about the afterlife

No I did not say that, I Just responded to another forum member who said he had seen such an afterlife realm.

In a thread over a year ago I posted more about my NDE and it details the heavenly merging of souls, that one could equate to earthly sex, but it is more beautiful and loving there

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.