Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Your nonphysical experiences (Read 1426 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Your nonphysical experiences
Nov 23rd, 2008 at 11:52pm

In your nonphysical experiences travals,have any of you ever found spiritual beings that you knew had pased on from this world?George

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Your nonphysical experiences
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 12:21am

My great grandfather passed away last year.  I have communicated to him on several occasions in the dream state.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

pedigree

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 5:20am

My father passed away this year and I have had contact with him a few times . All "dreams" you could say but very real. My Grandfather whom I have never dreamed of since he died in 1985 was in one of the dreams with my father which was confirmation for me. I was communicating with him in that dream more than my Father.
The communication was as real as I can express in words but I can't prove it to anybody objectively because it is a subjective personal experience. That is the nature of consciousness... Wink

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 11:37am

For many months after my friend and partner passed in March 2007 we visited many times. She showed me around The Park and some of the rest of what is there when I did Exploration 27 ion February 2008, but has moved on. I have found her energy in other areas, but it is less individual and more universal (not the exact word...).

For many months I visited with my mother in the Healing Center, but she has also moved on now.

And one of my first guides out there was a minister I had known as a child (Dr. Albert G. Butzer) who died when I was 18 years old....

Thomas

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 3:22pm

I met my mother in the afterlife.We were walking along a 2 hundret foot cliff,I looked at the water below that was frosin,a smooth sheet of ice.she picked up a big rock and thew it down onto the ice and broke it.I think that there is some kind of meaning to this.George.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.