Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
sex (Read 8557 times)
JustineS

sex
Nov 16th, 2008 at 2:55am

Does anyone know, what is the highest realm in which you can have sex Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: sex
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 9:21am

Smiley Good question.

Anyone?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 10:53am

Well, since sex by definition requires some type of body, I'd say the highest realm you can have sex is the highest realm in which you are still able to manifest the illusion of having a body form.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Clarity

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 11:27am

Interesting topic, can anyone reply from experience over speculation?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 11:49am

First of all, how do you define such a thing?

For some people, the most wonderful sensation possible for them would be to simply hold someone's hand, or to be hugged....

For others, I certainly would not be able to say.

Anyone?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 12:47pm

Blink

Sex can easily be defined.  Just look in the dictionary.  It is technically the penetration of the female genitalia with the male genitalia, but there are variations.  In any case, a body is required... even just to hold another's hand, or to hug.  It is only common sense to say that in realms where a body form doesn't exist, these body-dependent actions do not either.  Of course, the nonphysical equivalent would most likely be the unison of two beings, both merging into one in an explosion of love and ecstasy.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 4:05pm

Hi Sex is overated,i would rather have a curry and rice,but if it was Frank Sinatra then i would skip the curry,i have heard though that in the spirit world ,you can have what they call a union of two souls,its like sex on the earth but different in the spiritworld.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 5:52pm

Yes and I also read that it last much longer than here on earth. 30 min earth time.

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #8 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 6:11pm

you can have what they call a union of two souls,its like sex on the earth but different in the spiritworld.

If you do it right, you can have that here, too.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 10:54pm

Well, OOBDudes answer is quite logical. In meditations I found myself in places which felt rather "high", lucid, vibrant, and had sex there. It's handled like an art there.
But I too was somewhere where I hadn't a body like what is usually understood as body, it was like to be an energy field which easily could be expanded or contracted and could take on all kinds of shapes, it was still "stable", but not solid. I then played a game with another "person" with such a "body", and there were obvious parallels to bodily sex, though there was always a sharing of thoughts, emotions, images; so "body-only" sex wasn't possible in that state (but it isn't really possible in the physical either is it?).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 11:56pm

Sounds like we have different opinions on what is sex and what is sexuality.  Sounds like some are defining it as physical and some as spiritual.  For me, it always begins with the mind.  For instance, you can imagine a great sexual experience and even reach orgasm without having physical sex.  Two minds can do this together as well.  So I guess then another way to ask the question could be, is there a level at which you lose the desire for sex? 

You know what they say, when there's a will there's a way.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #11 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 10:32am

I agree with Vicky.  I think OOB dude is correct if we are taking a strict definition.  But everything we experience here is a manifestation of thought in the physical plane, including sex.  So, if one is on a different plane of thought, and one has an attraction to another spirit, one could follow one's desires - it depends if your minds take you there.  Will it be the same as sex on the physical plane?  Of course not, but the underlying  basic state of mind/feeling/need can be fulfilled.  I have heard talk of sex on various heavenly planes.  It has been described as an intimate joining, different but still powerful. 

Its all your state of mind....

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 1:35pm

Lust is one kind of energy, love is a completely different kind of energy. You can't live completely according to love if you also want to live according to lust. Lust is a part of our selve survival instinct. It is self serving.

Because people mistake themselves for bodies, they try to get close to each other through sexual activity. You can only merge completely with another at the spirit level. Body based activity has nothing to do with merging with another, even though people sometimes set up such parameters in their minds. The place where we feel love, our awareness, is the very same place that we merge with each other.

If we want to find where true happiness, peace and love come from, we have to be willing to let go of some of our attachments. If we believe we can obtain what we really want by clinging, we are only fooling ourselves. A big part of spiritual growth is being willing to let go so we can find out about greater ways of being.

Either we can love one person/soul sort of a lot, or we can love all people/souls completely.

The spirit beings I've made contact with don't have physical bodies, and therefore, they don't have sexual organs.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2008 at 10:53pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 8:42pm

When I read Recoverer's post I think it's actually important to make clear what one means with the term "sex". Recoverer took it in the narrow, physical-lust-drive-ego sense, while Vicky and me talked about a broader meaning of it. My example with those energy-field-bodies I could describe as a gentle, close, playful exploration of the other with still a kind of bodily component. I won't go that far that this and love cannot coexist, as Bruce tells it of love and fear.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Mark

Yakima, WA
Reply #14 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 12:24pm

I'm getting into conversation a little late but I would like to get back to the original question. I have, both in dream and oob, had sex and it was exactly that. I could feel and taste another human body and it was as real as anything I have done in my waking life. As to the highest level? I do not know. Do we lose interest in such things on the other side? I do not know - but I have indeed experienced sex in "Otherwhere" as Kurt Leland coins it, and it is a fascinating experience.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.