Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you think it is possible not to reincarnate? (Read 3864 times)
JustineS

Do you think it is possible not to reincarnate?
Nov 13th, 2008 at 6:43pm

Like many others, I'd rather not. I'd rather remain with my LOVED ONES from this life forever!!!! Or at least be able to return to them in heavenly realms after my next incarnation!
What do you think?

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: Do you think it is possible not to reincarnate?
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 7:37pm

Of course.  But remember that both of you may need to follow a different path eventually for growth purpose. 

From Bruce's books, Bob Monroe is still with his loved one in the afterlife. 

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 7:58pm

would you reincarnate with them if they desided to do so, or stay in the heavenly realms waiting for their return to you there?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 9:50pm

Justine:

Since the spirit World is guided by love I don't believe that you need to worry. Events will work out as they need to work out.

IP Logged

JustineS

Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 11:29pm

PhantasyMan- if we needed to take a different path for growth purposes, do you think we could reunite later?
Hawkeye- I would reincarnate with them if we could still come back to the heavenly realms together
Recoverer- thanks for the reassurance! Smiley
It may not sound spiritual, but my life partner and I want to stay together as much as we possibly can in the afterlife!

IP Logged

JustineS

growth
Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 11:31pm

oh and by the way, after three and a half years together, we talk all the time about how much we have helped each other grow Smiley
she is grateful to me for helping her recover her spirituality, and i to her for helping teach me that love for both people and causes is hard work
Smiley

IP Logged

Mark

Yakima, WA
Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 12:55pm

I have a question regarding meeting and staying with your loved ones in the afterlife. My father was married and much in love with his first wife before she died. He re-married and I was one of the children he had with my mother, his second wife. She has since died as well. My dad now 83 lives with me and my wife. She loves me very much and was married once before to a man who she loved and was killed. So once I told her that it was ok for her to look for him when she dies as I understand and appreciate her feelings for him. So who do we end up with? Am I and my mother going to share our loved ones with previous loved ones? I have no problem with this -just something I was wondering about... Huh

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 1:04pm

Mark, There is the possibility that they may all end up together. There may be a connection between all of you, spiritually. Love is an extremely powerful bond. I think one of the most important statements in your post was your acceptance of her love towards her first husband. The one who is not your Dad. It should also be noted that it is not necessarily important for them to meet up at all in the afterlife. Some or perhaps all of them may well be incarnated again with new or more pressing needs than to revisit this earthly existence.
Joe

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 1:08pm

Well said, and nice reply Joe. 

i 2nd it.

IP Logged

Mark

Yakima, WA
Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 1:48pm

Well said Joe. My wife recently came across a picture of her and her first husband, who is also the father of her first born son who I love and am very proud of. I insisted she display it with our other family pictures. I do not in any way feel threatened by this person and would very much like to meet him in the here after. Maybe you are correct, perhaps I have already met him and have some eternal bond. We will see...

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #10 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 9:46am

Mark-
I am truly hoping to avoid another physical body, and have put a great deal of my energy in to exploring alternatives to the merry-go-round of reincarnation. I love my family, and my friends, and take great joy in the children, but I simply would rather not keep doing this over and over and over.

What Monroe called Focus 27 is a giant recycling center geared to the Human Thought System which functions to populate the planet according to Monroe. It is possible to move on past such recycling (was that not Jesus' point after all?). And so, yes. Bruce also suggests as does Monroe that there are many non-physicals here in C-1 as well, as well as many who seem to serve on Focus 27 and stay there for a time before they "wink out."

Thomas

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 1:01pm

I am leaving this miserable mortal life forever when i die. I am not coming back never ever

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 1:42pm

There is something that happens here on Earth, and I like it.

You know, when you haven't seen a friend for a long time. Then, you see your friend, and it seems like no time has passed.

That's kind of fun.

love, blink

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 3:10pm

I wonder of the significance of reincarnation. Is the reason we continue to come back and redo the ELS  for us, or for the bigger picture? Personally, as my new overview regarding the ELS is about service, thanks in part to programs at TMI, I no longer feel that this lifetime is about me, nor have any of the past lifetimes. They and this one have been about how I have effected others and the changes that have resulted in my actions. Some better, some not so good. But if I was to decide that I was not prepaired to offer my assistance in the ELS then my incarnation would be of little importance. I beleave you do not come to earth and pick up one of these bodies in an effort to better yourself, but as a means of bettering others of your disk group and towards those who are in need of assistance. To say you do not want to come back is fine and many times i have said the same thing. Is experiencing the ELS for us? Or for others? I hope that all of us who no longer desire existing in the ELS again have completed their reasons for being here in the first place as once you step out of the line you may find it difficult to come back and complete or gather any missing parts. I think I will hang around as long as it takes to finish what is required of me. We may well be towards a pinacel of spiritual awareness and transformation on this little wet world. If its not going to happen this round of my many lives it just might be the next one. Most likely, only once this physical life is over, will I know if I have done what is nessassary for continued movement by the All of me. Personally, I will make my desision then.
Joe

IP Logged

JustineS

Reply #14 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 9:42pm

What are C1 and Focus 27?
Also, Alan, where do you plan to go?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.